Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! (7544 Views)

The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
#blowjobs

It is unarguably scandalous and dehumanizing, infact it is totally cataclysmic, suicidal and mesmerising to condescend so low as to osculate in the name of romance, adrenaline rushing, melanin pumping or erotic vibrations.

swallowing 7% of enzymes metarmorphosing into bacteria.

Drinking 50% of herpes

licking 20% of phlegm

sipping 23% of plaques

with 0% lipids.

After munching Alhaji's 7-inch magnanimous burger behind closed doors, she comes home to boo with a kiss.grin

After eating Morenike's avocado, he comes home to bae with a kiss grin

Thank u grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by oruhobinna(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Exactly .. Ewwww

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Ayomideayo(f): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
oops..this BadRadio needs a new battery

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ayomideayo:
oops..this BadRadio needs a new battery
grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
I implore all my fans, as a matter of urgency.

STOP KISSING !!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kissing is the real cause of typhoid and malaria

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by SenorFax(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
BadRadio:
Wetin Musa no go hear for junction

10 Likes

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by alphaRego01(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmmm.kissing sha no too bad.buh no kiss person wey u no trust,like person wey get ANY KIND OF THING around lips or mouth area.to avoid regret

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
SenorFax:
Wetin Musa no go hear for junction
lol.
abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
alphaRego01:
Hmmmm.kissing sha no too bad.buh no kiss person wey u no trust,like person wey get ANY KIND OF THING around lips or mouth area.to avoid regret
whenever breath smells like bleach, run!!!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
alphaRego01:
grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by PrincessB1(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
BadRadio:
shocked shocked shocked

The typhoid i know is caused by salmonella thyphi which is gotten from unknown contaminated food and drinks we ingest.

While malaria is caused by plasmodium species gotten through the bites of an infected female anopheles mosquito.

This BadRadio wanna miseducate us grin
I think we need to repair this Radio ASAP grin

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
where is Nooil?
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Juliusmomoh: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Which kai english be dis

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by alphaRego01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
BadRadio:
whenever breath smells like bleach, run!!!grin

Lol.abi o.dah one sef join

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
PrincessB1:

shocked shocked shocked

The typhoid i know is caused by salmonella thyphi which is gotten from unknown contaminated food and drinks we ingest.

While malaria is caused by plasmodium species gotten through the bites of an infected mosquito.

lol. Salmonella and co are the scholastic part of it. The Wyoming part depicts with prismatic insinuations that typhoid and malaria is particularly caused by KISSINGgrin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Which kai english be dis
lol
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
alphaRego01:

Lol.abi o.dah one sef join
grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
The next time. Remember bae has an ex... picture or imaging boo eating the pie or bae gulping and gargling with the D grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by PrincessB1(f): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
BadRadio:
lol. Salmonella and co are the scholastic part of it. The Wyoming part depicts with prismatic insinuations that typhoid and malaria is particularly caused by KISSINGgrin

BadRadio this your theory eh LMAO grin
I cannot comman kee mysef.

I rest my case grin grin grin

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
And if you read the post before this one... u might want to think twice before grabbing that tongue with your teeth.
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kick Against Kissing (KAK)grin

My mission here is to sensitize brothers and sisters on NL about the dangers of kissinggrin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
PrincessB1:

BadRadio this your theory eh LMAO grin I cannot comman kee mysef.
I rest my case grin grin grin
grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Norman4real(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kissing is the real cause of Covid 19

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
BadRadio:
where is Nooil?

Missed me? It's good you left the family section, you were beginning to sound like an old man. Stay here till you get married okay?
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nooil:

Missed me? It's good you left the family section, you were beginning to sound like an old man. Stay here till you get married okay?
Sweetheart grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Norman4real:
Kissing is the real cause of Covid 19
grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
When a person falls into the abyss of kissing he or she begins to show symptoms of COVID-19 grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nooil:

Youngest old man with experiencegrin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nooil:

Took a break from that section. I will be back with a bang. Expect me to raise hell once more when I show up grin
Re: Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! by SirMichael1: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
PrincessB1:

shocked shocked shocked

While malaria is caused by plasmodium species gotten through the bites of an infected mosquito.

which one is infected mosquito again? Na you con dey miseducate us. All female mosquitoes transmit plasmodium via a bite. They don't get infected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received / 17 Wedding Pictures That You Should Not See (photos) / Video Shows A Lady Using The Urinal In The Men's Bathroom Inside A Miami Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.