Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (66178 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nduway(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
U r really a jobless fool, y don't u jobless people leave mmm alone enough of your miserable reporting

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by sosanova: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Moku Mogbe Modaran

ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by kasheemawo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kikikikiki

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by teamsynergy: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
petty forum.... shame

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Panshow(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
It beats me how people are still backing this MMM of a thing even when it's clear that the ponzi scheme is not coming back.
I fear Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Tolu91(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by haywire07(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Screenshot or ....
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by 2shur: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
they will keep giving excuse till jesus comes.
all these local yahoo customer care format.
mmm is gone 4life

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by ceeSleek(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its about to go down like the walls of Jericho.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by emmayayodeji(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
NL is on a mission to bring down mmm by force
D 'bring down mmm' agender

naso

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by hardballripplez: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
kogistar:
By Anthony Ogbonna

Over 92 hours since the ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox, MMM, announced its return and unfreezing of Mavros after a month’s freezing of access to requesting financial help (GH), it has again begun removing the Get Help (GH) access of some of the participants, otherwise called Mavrodians. The reason given is that the measure is to ensure a balance between Get Help (GH) and Provide help (PH).

Although a few participants have claimed they had been paired with who would pay them their returns, otherwise known as Provide Help (PH), no one has been paid so far.

Many have even begun lamenting the inability to get help despite the scheme’s announcement that the Mavros had been unfrozen.

However, more anxiety have begun looming as most of the participants woke up today again to discover that their request for help have been removed, a situation that has further heightened the fears of the ponzi scheme really coming back to normal.

mmm
Some of the participants, in a WhatsApp group have these complaints:

One participant with the name, Abisoye said, “Have gh since Friday but yet to be match.”

Another, Fola said, “I was merged ystd but not yet paid.”

Another, Chinwenwe said, ” And I can’t see my Gh money in the dashboard. Have refresh it severally, am not seeing it.”

Another participant, perhaps, a promoter, known as Guider, said, “I refused to sleep last night. I was able to GH for almost all my downliners.”

Other promoters of the scheme wrote to allay the fears of the participants, saying the removal of the GH is a further measure taken to moderate those requesting for help and hence, have a balance between (GH) and (PH).

One of them, Olaarowolo wrote, “Please be informed that some GH are temporary removed because measures to ensure that there are balances between PH-GH, GH-PH. Please do not panic. As matched orders are cleared, relief with spread. Thank you.”

Another promoter, Prince_Demilade, wrote, ” pls do not panic U may have observed that you cannot find your GH order in your dashboard as well as d introduction of letters to the catcha on logging. This is just evidence of work going on on d new model…
Your money is not lost and u can still see it in your mavro as pending withdrawals.. BE INFORMED.”

“Good morning Mavrodians, I have been receiving complaints regarding GH request no longer on MMM Dashboard and GH amount exceeds allowed daily maximum limit when GH button is clicked.”

“Like i said earlier the new model has been introduced and programmers are working relentlessly on the website to make sure everything is working perfect so we should play our own role by exercising patient and wait for the programmers to finish what they have started.”

“Please do not panic if you experience any changes and please do not cancel any processed GH or PH to avoid your account being placed on moratorium.Your money is still intact and in safe hands. Long live MMM Nigeria!”

And yet, another promoter gave the following reasons for the removal of the GHs. In what he titled, “Why Your Get Help (GH) Orders Were Removed, ” he explained thus:

“Many participants woke up this morning to see that their Get Help (GH) orders have been removed completely from their PO’s Dashboard. Though some people called it canceled but the truth of the matter is that it was only removed not canceled. Please note that the GH orders were not cancelled because if cancelled, you will see it at the right hand side as deleted.”

“It was removed because of the following reasons: There is an ongoing upgrade because programmers are always working on the MMM system every day so the promised New Model can be unveiled as soon as possible. You might notice earlier this morning, the login Captcha was showing alphanumeric as against the numbers until it restored to numbers later today.”

“Why is the upgrade taking so long? Why not shut down the website and finish the upgrade once and for all? Have you thought of the unprecedented panic it will cause if MMM Nigeria Personal Office website is shut down for 1hour? Again, www.mmmoffice.com is not only for Nigeria, it is being used by MMM in other countries too.”

“Moreso, many participants have formed the habit of cancelling their GH orders and creating new GH orders hoping they will be matched earlier. There is no need for that anyway but to forestall that, the created GH orders were removed and that is why you can’t create new GH orders because the old GH orders have not been cancelled but removed and withdrawal is still pending.”

“There is no cause for any alarm over the removed GH orders, if you check your Mavro, you will notice the value of the removed GH order has been restored and had also increased though it is still showing pending withdrawal.”

“Incase you missed these tweets from @MMMNigeriaHelp earlier: There have been reports of “removed GH orders” in some POs. The removed GH orders are mostly GH orders created on Friday/Saturday.”

“There is no cause for any alarm. The value of the removed GH order has been restored and increased though showing pending withdrawal.”

The removal of the GH orders and other changes/errors you might notice are indications that the #NewModel is taking shape gradually.”
“Tuesday (Mavro growing day), a lot of participants created GH orders thus the message “GH amount exceeds allowed daily maximum”.
“Please await further instructions either to create a new GH order or if it will be automatically restored and matched. We crave your indulgence, patience & understanding at this period. We are doing our best to have these issues/upgrades resolved ASAP.”
“Let’s be patient while the Administrators of MMM do their best to restore the confidence we have in the system,” he wrote.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/anxiety-mmm-removes-gh-mavrodians/

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by 2romantic: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerians no go hear words
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Precioussilas10: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
E be like say willy-willy done dey involve 4 dis mata

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by rekeson: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Front page hustle grin grin grin
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by jose4shizzle: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Almost made FTC. Better try next time...
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by mamatayour(f): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Una never see NADA

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by dimexilux(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
I know dis will hit FP
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Donjinks(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
I refused to be mavrodian in Jesus name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by mhisbliss(f): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
they've moved the mavro from freezer to deep freezer grin one chance

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by canalily(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
But the particiPANTS and particiTROUSERS denied the fact and still insist they have receieved paymentsundecided pls forget abt MMM and face life again u people wont hear.

9 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
sad
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Jerry24kay(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Well I got part of my Money today.
Awaiting the next.
MMM is still breathing in my area tho.

Modified:::
All payments paid.
43k in my account now.

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Dongreat(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
When we warned them they call us poor, bad belly, enemy of progress and success, not risk taking, and hater. Now I won't miss the chance to laugh at the ones whose money are trapped and lost because yes I hate greedy people who think money actually grow without investing in consumables.
These are complaints on MMM twitter and blog.

Can't believe people are still this dumb and greedy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by gaudyangel(f): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
I can't wait to be matched
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by purplekayc(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Some people go get heart attack soon

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by dederocs(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Perfect con, they got a gang of paid promoters(guider),the same People you pay to...lol.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by DAVE41(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
And so ?!

Should we kill goat. Or. What ??!¿¿(¿
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by dokkitaa(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
We are Nigerians and we are blacks..... We refused to be wise for once

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by OgorCDL: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
What is really baffling is the level of ignorance by some people over such a lingering issue. Its even so bad that a newspaper like vanguard would publish such an article without proper research. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by megamank(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
I was matched yesterday and paid today.......There is no need to be apprehensive things will normalise soon.......people that didnt have the heart to risk their money are the ones crying more.........These news of it not coming back is even doing more harm than good.....We now some people wants the scheme dead because they think others are benefiting from it......no one will take a risk for your own destiny u have to do it your self.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.