Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (66139 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by switch47(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jakohai:

Good evening....you will do better to tell them the truth. MMM is gone for good.

If there were millions of people to PH , there would have been no issues.
e no get wetin u wan talk I know MMM is here to stay those that will stand with MMM Nigeria will do so...... MMM is here to stay haters will be shamed at last. We stand with MMM Nigeria
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by doshe39(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nairaland vs MMM,
who will win at last

Cc: Seun
did MMM offend you?
if yes please stop making MMM matters front page.let MMM be!!
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by back2sender: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
switch47:
I am enjoying what I am doing , getting my pay and meeting my needs....... My government is owing me six months salary arrears but I thank God for these schemes.... I have achieved a lot of positive things with it.... It has changed my life for good not ruined it..... I am happy with MMM and GHW. I stand with MMM Nigeria. No shaking all these will pass and haters will be shamed.
Oya provide help for my friend whose 100 k is stuck in MMM pit hole.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by switch47(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jakohai:

So why are you people having problems now? Why isn't everyone getting paid...if there are tons of PH? Why?

The game is over. And forgive my making fun of you.....it is just that after seeing how Mavordi and people of his ilk caused problems for other people elsewhere....I just don't like pyramid schemes.

PH in hundreds of millions?......then why the long story.

Abeg....make you people no make me laugh well well. One story in December...another in January.
I stand with MMM Nigeria....... Haters will be shamed at last.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by back2sender: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
doshe39:
Nairaland vs MMM,
who will win at last

Cc: Seun
did MMM offend you?
if yes please stop making MMM matters front page.let MMM be!!
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED. MMM IS A FRAUD

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by doshe39(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
back2sender:

MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED. MMM IS A FRAUD
keep mute then watch and see

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by back2sender: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=switch47 post=52890746] I stand with MMM Nigeria....... Haters will be shamed at last. [/quote
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED. MMM IS A FRAUD.
The site will soon shut down, mavrodi will close shop like he did in russia, South africa, zimbabwe.
Mavrodi a confirm scammer sentenced to jail in russia

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Sike(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Whch kain wahala be this gan.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by cyberprof: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
switch47:
*IMPORTANT*

There has been a new development, MMM admins have realized that due to the delayed merging which we all were informed of about on our PO, some participants instead of exercising patience and wait for there to be merged for GH, they started cancelling their GH requests from dashboard (probably to allow it keep growing) hence to avoid proliferation of such, you can no longer see the GH requests on youe dashboard, so that you cannot cancel it.

Also notice that if you click on "mavro" you'll see your mavros there intact "pending withdrawal"

So I urge everyone to be calm and go about their activities. There's no cause for alarm.

Thanks guys

God will bless you ooo Lobatan I I don't know what is wrong with them. Go to Mavro abd y will see ur GH pending

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by frankwyte: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
one thing si clear to me here: some people are bent to destroy MMM; otherwise while the campaign of calumny.
i went to the page and everything including the GH page is clearly there.
My question is why are Nigerians wicked to themselves what a world indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by successgroup(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Your Grammer explains why you're into MMM.... grin

I will advise you get a life u poor lad saying what u dont even know.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by diva90: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So you're saying all this people waiting to collect money should pay another money before they collect Thier money?

Exactly! Because how else will they get paid if there is no money in the system. It is for their own good!
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Kiakia(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM is a scam. It remains a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by cardoctor(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
These Mavrodians havent woken from their slumber yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Zirah: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haha. I laugh in Spanish. Mavrodian mugus.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by cmarte: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think there is really something with MMM that they are not bringing to their members.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by RAFZY(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wlcom to Nig wer virtually everytin becomes acceptable , knowledgeable becomes ignorant cos of greed, hw can som1 tell u to bring continuously N100 n collect N130 without d N100 being invested to yield profit , n u expect such tinx to last, we ought to reason. Any system dat works on d bases of being matched to pay som1 or based on matrix will never last, d site even stated u use ur spare money cos dey Knw it liable to crash, pls dnt let us loose our senses cos of greed ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by KingAfo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:

na slap i go give am. him daughter sandra na my babe na. i go soon do am strong thing. na the man go dey beg me to leave
ok oo. I will advice you to call me to help you do her strong thing.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by WesBreezy: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
MmM eeh is back again! Ebube! MmM eeh is back again!
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by WesBreezy: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Zirah:
Haha. I laugh in Spanish. Mavrodian mugus.
sound et! Make me sef laugh in Swahili!
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Jolaoshot(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kiakia:
MMM is a scam. It remains a scam.
gooooaann die grin grin
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Yyeske(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't pity any MMM participant, they were warned but their greed led them on, South Africans would be laughing hard at gullible Nigerians who fell for this trick, same way South Africans suffered it

Ghana and Kenya is next
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by mrsfavour(f): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Lmao grin
But its true and u are laughing. they need money and they may have made more than they expected in Nigeria because Of Greed Yet Some Are Still elongating their throat to G H, Chewenu Ndi Lara ala. after waiting, them go use their hand withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bolustic:
MMM is drowning.

Many will not be able to GH because there are no money for new entrants to PH.

This is January( the longest month of the year) where everywhere is dry.

People have used monies for festivities and payment of children school fees for second term,

So where is the spare money to PH?
But this year's January is quite fast oh
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by veekid(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
happney65:
Veekid grin grin grin grin grin
Bro! We go survive am
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Jolaoshot(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yyeske:
I don't pity any MMM participant, they were warned but their greed led them on, South Africans would be laughing hard at gullible Nigerians who fell for this trick, same way South Africans suffered it

Ghana and Kenya is next
No one asked for your pity man..
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Compliant(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
heed101:
Media has killed this scheme. Nobody will be willing to invest again. No confidence in the scheme again. For those with their money hooked, it will take God's intervention before you can get your money back.

EVEN GOD DOES NOT INTERVENE IN CASES LIKE THIS
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin cheesy Rope sellers must thoroughly interview intending rope buyers before selling going forward cheesy grin
You maybe surprised that they wouldn't sell
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by mrsfavour(f): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
successgroup:

I will advise you get a life u poor lad saying what u dont even know.

......... who is this wretched fool that feels he has a life? undecided
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by mavister(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
How sad. SEUN trying to eat three square meals out of MMM news..well the irony of the matter is MMM and its participators are daily castigated here by seun and his mods but it takes a man with the 6th sense to observe that they (SEUN and Co) are actually living-off the MMM trend. They have practically used it to their own advantage banking on the ignorance of the jobless ones constantly creating threads spewing rubbish about MMM to earn a living. Nairaland is now like a dying star..How i wish they could get a life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.