Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,002 members, 7,956,718 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (66604 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
diva90:

Exactly! Because how else will they get paid if there is no money in the system. It is for their own good!

The one wey them put them never see,you say make them put join am,you funny o grin
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by mavister(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
jrusky:
So Nigeria will not still stay awy from this MMM madness So do I somehow belief the report that over 20 million Nigeria are truly mad because if not don't even expect anyone talking about this scamm called MMM despite al it has done to peoples life stil some i diots still waiting for it.

Truly so many people are mad in this country This is why people fall victim of ritualist all the time anything money they don't care what will happen all they want is to get money where they do not sow or looking for strange miracle cash and go and give testimony.

What a bloody anxiety are you talking about Anxiety to be dupe and commit suicide again Please what a minute can you mention one Advance country where MMM is allow to stand is it Germany, Britain, Ireland, Italy, France, USA,Canada, Belgium, Austria,Spain please name one of this country where this scam ponzy was allow to stand talkless of duping people Nigeria wake up stop being stupid when it comes to money everything is not miracle or blessing.

You can only hear of MMM ponzy boloks in useless country like Russia, Ukraine, Kazaztan and host of near better somalia called white man land. Wake up stop being silly.
Such a poorly articulated and incoherent writeup. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
No panic

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by IamThrive(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Participants of MMM, Una never see anything.

The MMM company knows that Nigeria is the country they made huge amounts of money despite recession that is biting so hard.

What you all are experiencing now is what the wise men call the more you look, the less you see.

These are the folks that said that FG can't provide anything for their people which I guarantee you that it is the only truth I heard from them. But if really they are out to help as they paint themselves, why are people that participate suffering to get their proceeds back?

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by samuel051: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
mumu anti mmm agents,i was paid today on one of my account,waiting for the others to be matched.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by switch47(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=back2sender post=52890817][/quote] MMM website is on in South Africa and in Zimbabwe...... MMM Nigeria is here to stay shame on you and your fellow haters...... We stand with MMM Nigeria
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by mavister(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
ericsmith:
their is no jus connection between Nairaland nd naijaland .... the impression created on NL wen yu take off time frm internet nd wake up into d real world ,,yu realise most threads here ar nt worth d MB
during election naa so so thread upon thread jonathan will win,,pdp wil win lagos ,,edo pastor ize go win .
Nigerians decided d polls it made me see hw irrelevant most d people here are..
MMM nw put food on bloggers table,,evry mmm topic no mata hw meaningless makes FP.. even d dullards av bcum financial advisers ,,reminds me of dat fela songs,,teachers aside say we no dey same category,
teacher NO teach us nonsense .

I for one had respect for the owner and organizers of this site but with all this, it goes to show the low lives they are
Quote me and dry up
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by abeeceebee: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
heed101:
Media has killed this scheme. Nobody will be willing to invest again. No confidence in the scheme again. For those with their money hooked, it will take God's intervention before you can get your money back.
sorry to disappoint you, but I have been paid by the people I was matched with. Dear mmm participant, don't let what you read on nairaland give you a heart attack. MMM is working, I have been smiling since morning because of the credit alert I received on my phone. Long live MMM

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
The two biggest scam in Nigeria: MMM and Crystal immigration services manitoba scam(2011/12).... grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam/20

This mmm trumps crystal immigration service scam though. That one comes close at 2nd.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by bankylan: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why are u this stupid? Or are u one of the guiders sent out to deceive the gullible?
MMM is dead and gone...Go and work and stop dreaming.
switch47:
*IMPORTANT*

There has been a new development, MMM admins have realized that due to the delayed merging which we all were informed of about on our PO, some participants instead of exercising patience and wait for there to be merged for GH, they started cancelling their GH requests from dashboard (probably to allow it keep growing) hence to avoid proliferation of such, you can no longer see the GH requests on youe dashboard, so that you cannot cancel it.

Also notice that if you click on "mavro" you'll see your mavros there intact "pending withdrawal"

So I urge everyone to be calm and go about their activities. There's no cause for alarm.

Thanks guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Tvegas(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
heed101:
Media has killed this scheme. Nobody will be willing to invest again. No confidence in the scheme again. For those with their money hooked, it will take God's intervention before you can get your money back.

Which intervention do you want from God again? He will send angel gabriel to PH for all mmm investors abi?
Even MMM warned everyone to play with their shikini money but greed got the into most people. CBN and SEC also warned these guys. Pls make una allow God rest. grin

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by MicroSweet(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
abeeceebee:
sorry to disappoint you, but I have been paid by the people I was matched with. Dear mmm participant, don't let what you read on nairaland give you a heart attack. MMM is working, I have been smiling since morning because of the credit alert I received on my phone. Long live MMM
I believe you
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by AyLuxury(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
I PHed and was paired yesterday. So I paid into the recipient's account today. I just tried logging in now so as to upload POP but d site seems to be going thru an upgrade of some sort. Av got abt 2 hrs left before deadline. Just hope I won't be blocked.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by whycee001(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
double your bit coin in 8days, check my signature
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Oezil(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
first time commenting on mmm ish on nl...tho i read alot of coments in numerous post nd jes use it to kip my self lively...it sad ow many write ups can be formed on mmm..ow media are pulling it down..wen its obvious we av bin in a bigger and much more recognised ponzi or fraud governance for more than 20 yrs naw .dey fraud us evry yr..d media nd some of us dont continuously write articles on ow moni iz been swindled by dox in power..media cnt try to push or influence d govt to do dix rite..bt can go evry hour sayin dix nd dat sbt mmm..analysing ow it wud fail..u sabi analyse u no fit analyse the all dix ow economy..xo we go knw which govt go gud smh for una ooo..tel me one tin u av benefited frm govt sinx u av bin born..dan to evenn suffer for it..wit the short tym of dix mmm..ino ow it az elp me..i av my 20k in the scheme. ezpetin to b paid 39k...i bliv i wud b paid cox it d profit made i continuosly used..nd if the otherwise..cox nothing in dix life is sure...i wud av lost my 20k or rather part of d moni i profited from it...som hypocrites kip on hiding undr advising wen dey cnt advise demselves nd d heads of their government..#peace

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by glossy6(f): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
heed101:

Which government intervention? And who will provide the money?
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by econome(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
..Sombori Hepp!!
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by anigbajumo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
AyLuxury:
I PHed and was paired yesterday. So I paid into the recipient's account today. I just tried logging in now so as to upload POP but d site seems to be going thru an upgrade of some sort. Av got abt 2 hrs left before deadline. Just hope I won't be blocked.

B calm,you won't b block coz they knw all these things will happen,contact ur guider sir.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by kennybabs1980: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin cheesy Rope sellers must thoroughly interview intending rope buyers before selling going forward cheesy grin
Baaad guy
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by glowshine(f): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please leave MMM alone. So much negativity from the media. MmM will rise in Jesus nAme!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Compliant(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
AyLuxury:

YOU ARE A REAL FOOL

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Ken4agent(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank God for post of this type.....the feed back message from MMM of today challenge will save lot of suicide mission.

Long life MMM

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by presh91(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
pls stop dis lies and negative talks about Mmm I have been paid oo

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Jolaoshot(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
mavister:
How sad. SEUN trying to eat three square meals out of MMM news..well the irony of the matter is MMM and its participators are daily castigated here by seun and his mods but it takes a man with the 6th sense to observe that they (SEUN and Co) are actually living-off the MMM trend. They have practically used it to their own advantage banking on the ignorance of the jobless ones constantly creating threads spewing rubbish about MMM to earn a living. Nairaland is now like a dying star..How i wish they could get a life.
true!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by sunshineV(f): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM and bad news

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by darqly(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
grin
The name itself is very funny "M.A.V.R.O.D.I.A.N.S"

Funny? The name sounds re.tar.ded. I mean like asking someone 'What are you?' Me- 'Mavrodian' Just WTF grin

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Onisson: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
All i know is Nairaland is anti MMM, working together with banks and bookmakers e. g bet9j, nairabet baba ijebu e.t.c to bring down d platform

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by smilingfortune(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
olaolulazio:
Mogbe mogba modapada Moku mogbe modaran Mumu must mad Mugu must........... I no know wetin to add again.
Making millions mad!..... Making many mad!...

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM loool those saying they have been paid how can we believe u guys? Cause I can easily type that... Look at it, I have been paid! I got 4 alerts today from my match. .... See I just said I have been paid and no one can verify that. Lemme ask one simple question , just one, answer it truthfully pls. If ur money that was tied down since last year was finally paid to you. Would you pH again ? I e a larger sum?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.