Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports (27652 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
christians using style to reduce muslim population since 33 BC.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Fedayeen02: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

What a heartless human you are

Are those in the IDP the ones that bombed the eastern region
Abeggi
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Fedayeen02: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
christians using style to reduce muslim population since 33 BC.
Mumu talk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Rx350(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
And our military watered down the casualties... 52 persons wasted... The bombs couldn't distinguish the soft targets from the hard, the Zombies from the afonjas. RIP IDPs

4 Likes

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by HopeAtHand: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
That was How a NAF pilot who was fly testing over Port Harcourt accidentally discharged a bomb into residential area in Woji, destroying a building in the process.

What a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by jagorinho: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
Even though I won't support him 100% but the children will also suffer the wrongs of their Dad. I watched a documentary how businesses were moving smoothly both in north and west and Biafra were dying for three years. Our mothers cried, genocide happened, pregnant women were all butchered alive, our properties seized.. we were punished by giving us only two dollars. Nepotism everywhere. Gowon is paying for his own cos the middlebelt are now being slaughtered everyday. Hausa land is 60% a forbidden place now. The west got only Lagos now and soon it will be 90% owned by outsiders. which way
and the east is still a cave.....#hater

4 Likes

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Amajerry83(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
ChilledPill:
When they were busy bombing biafran men and women even children in the late 60's they were thinking that karma is blind...

Yes kontinew
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by FREDYA(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Was the military able to get the BH guys...

They mistook IDP gatherings for BH

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by abike12(f): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is just terrible

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is totally unacceptable and heads should roll for this. I'm discussing this with my colleagues here right now and they cant help but laugh at my dear country's supposedly strongest military in Africa and it's silly mistakes.

This is just unimaginable. Gosh sad

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by ndcide(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
All I know is that military offensive against boko haram is a declaration of war against the north.

If this was what it takes to have an infidel out of power, then it's not worth it.

I know my question is old, but it's still valid.

If GEJ was president when this happened, what would you have said.

Why are you not saying it.

Meanwhile, if you can, tell me the reason for boko haram. However, note that you are a fool if in your heart you think it has anything to do with western education.

9 Likes

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by jakesbaba: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by hakimi1974(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think we need to rijig our inteligence community, i hope this friendly fire will not occur again, r.i.p to the dead.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Mumu talk
mumu mentioned me on my post
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by dokJ: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
the fear of shekau is d beginning of wisdom. he can operate from anywhere in any form. RIP to those who lost their lives.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by ndcide(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rx350:
And our military watered down the casualties... 52 persons wasted... The bombs couldn't distinguish the soft targets from the hard, the Zombies from the afonjas. RIP IDPs

A military that denied the death of their soldiers as reported by premium times,

Only at admit it many months later with a reduced casualty figure. Forget them.

4 Likes

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Airfoce1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Odingo1:
Nigerian armed forces are incompetent, maybe they are waiting for combined armed forces of Soviet union,Egypt and Britain to come and fight for them as they did during Biafra war and also introduce a blocade and cut off food supply to Borno and Yobe.
killing by mistake on air no zooming of a clere view.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Acidosis(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jesus Christ!
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by hammak1993(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
ChilledPill:
When they were busy bombing biafran men and women even children in the late 60's they were thinking that karma is blind...
what a childish comment.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by ChilledPill: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

What a heartless human you are

Are those in the IDP the ones that bombed the eastern region
I ain't heartless, just for you to know that your father's sin may be used on you

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by obataokenwa(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
jagorinho:

and the east is still a cave.....#hater
We are still a cave. Remember the Israelites entered Canaan as empty land. God has a plan beyond you guys. Most times I wonder where Pythons do exist and you call us cave? Cave and we all travel enmassse every season. look for another talk boy.

5 Likes

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Martinola(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
what a calamity....
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Izonpikin: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
The useless government is also outrightly killing us too...

Where are the passingshots ,the sarrkis, the antiwailers, the nairaland zombies...

Can any government be more useless and a waste to the people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Equiano: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
shekau will come out and claim BH is responsible. who will doubt it since our armed forces are more boko haram than the boko Haram terrorists themselves. Which way Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Odingo1: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Airfoce1:
killing by mistake on air no zooming of a clere view.
How can a trained air force be throwing bomb indiscriminately in a civilian populated areas with IDP camps, I watch their parachute landing exercise one time ago and is very unfortunate that Nigerian air forces cannot land on a target from common parachute.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Every d.amn thing about Buhari is TRAGIC, SORROW, TEARS n BLOOD!
Salient trademarks of a CORE SADIST!!
Such a WASTED sperm!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by qintus: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
The jihadist military that specializes in killing the innocent are back again remember IPOB were killed by these jihadist army but everyone kept quiet but be aware the consequences of these blood letting everywhere in the land will come on everyone both pastor bishop general overseer and prophet that has remained mute the blood of the innocent spilled on the soil of west Africa in the name one Nigeria is crying out for justice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by edidos: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
So it happened in the film tyrant
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by awa(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Buhari and Lai Mohammed should watch their body language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso / 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu / Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.