Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports (27666 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by HRich(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
What a shame to Nigerian Soldiers
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by greatermax77(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
The war plane from Pakistian de do accidental discharge ni?
Rip to the dead & quick recovery to the injured.
Nigeria Government killing her citizens since 1960
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by lereinter(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by BlindAngel: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
Monkey is more wiser than a sheep and aboki. Be sincere since the Harmattan started, have you taken ur bath till today? See Hausa man on Nairaland. You thought this place you can easily butcher or slaughter me? Non sense. You guys must pay for all this murder everywhere. except God is not a God of vengeance. sheep
My intestines has busted out already out of laughter at the bolded, since when i joined nairaland, this is the most funniest comment i have ever seen all my life both on the internet and on real life, typing and talking e.t.c
Make i screenshot am, anytime i want to laughout loud i will jst take a look at it.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Ugo4ema2015: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
carelessness from the zoological army..... may be they Wer drunk thinking IDP is sambisa
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Xcex: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Evil men do follow them, the blood of igbos will not go unpunnished, ye shall watch n see d distruction of the wicked
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by midol: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
We yoruba muslims and hausa/fulani have no business flying air planes. Illiteracy don finish us for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by obataokenwa(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
BlindAngel:

My intestines has busted out already out of laughter at the bolded, since when i joined nairaland, this is the most funniest comment i have ever seen all my life both on the internet and on real life, typing and talking e.t.c
Make i screenshot am, anytime i want to laughout loud i will jst take a look at it.
Enjoy yourself jare. You know those beast can kill so I think we are safer with the media.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by ikorodureporta: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
All thoz who carried out that wrong operation shld be executed! Whtz d essence of their trainings, when itz not a fire-to-fire situation??
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by gbagyiza: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
God will judge us someday for what ever we do here on earth..imagine innocent parents n children that were dislodged from their community by insurgents , everything they had were destroyed.Now the government gathered them in a zoo call IDP Camp, where they were not well taken cared of .Now they r killed by dsame government that could not give them a better live..

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Sunbellar: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Xbee007:
Shame on all these Children of Hate posting nonsense above me. Have you really gone that low?NAF has one of the best record of Air Operation succeses in the world. The issue of blue n blue is extremely rare in their airstrikes. In 2015, the United States of America, with all their sophisticated equipment and warplanes, conducted an airstrike on an hospital for three good hours killing dozens.
As saddening as this incident is, it is an inevitable casualty of war and no one in his right sense should go down to the level of mocking the NAF.
But Nigeria is not fighting war yet!

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by fatherAbraam(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where did get it wrong in this con3

God help us cry cry
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by toshmann(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eyaaa, this is unfortunate. For those calling fpr heads to roll, these things do happen. In a military operation there is something called friendly fire. Yep. Thats why war is a bad thing. Thats why we shouldnt rush into war at the slightest provocation. M
RIP to the dead.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria armed force and accidental discharge re like this

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by patnekkyuyahoo: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its unfortunate
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by obataokenwa(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Xbee007:
Shame on all these Children of Hate posting nonsense above me. Have you really gone that low?NAF has one of the best record of Air Operation succeses in the world. The issue of blue n blue is extremely rare in their airstrikes. In 2015, the United States of America, with all their sophisticated equipment and warplanes, conducted an airstrike on an hospital for three good hours killing dozens.
As saddening as this incident is, it is an inevitable casualty of war and no one in his right sense should go down to the level of mocking the NAF.
is very easy to say NAF got one of the best successes in the world. Do you know this is almost the first time our own NAF tried to work and they failed. Previously it was driven by foreigners even when they murdered 3million Easterners. The blood of our people are still crying for justice. Only with our eyes we will behold the reward of the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by ikorodureporta: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Imagine this happened ysterday on top BBOG their head...
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by jagorinho: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
We are still a cave. Remember the Israelites entered Canaan as empty land. God has a plan beyond you guys. Most times I wonder where Pythons do exist and you call us cave? Cave and we all travel enmassse every season. look for another talk boy.
you ought to know that "cave" symbolises 13th century level of development, that is the reason you can not exceed two weeks of festive period there in december.I dont have problem with you, but the hate speech you spewed in your recent post deserves a response.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by omojeesu(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Alexxgold post=52894183]Are you guys sure BH hasn't infiltrated the army and airforce?
this looks more like an attack than mistake

same way a celebrated soldier was killed just like that

Naija's problem is a problem, serious

Sad. Very sad. If this was diabolical God will answer for the souls of the oppressed murdered.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Lighthouseman: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Xbee007:
How many planes do the Nigerian airforce have to have issue of blue and blue?
This is a clear case of negligence, in capability and carelessness.
The identity of the killer pilot needs to be unraveled to determine his motive and his competence.
You would recall that some months ago, a presidential jet donated to the airforce crashed and it was as a result of poorly trained airmen. They crashed that plane in less than two months.
The Nigerian airforce has lost so many planes in the northeast. Check the records. They are poorly trained and equipped.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by obataokenwa(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
jagorinho:

you ought to know that "cave" symbolises 13th century level of development, that is the reason you can not exceed two weeks of festive period there in december.I dont have problem with you, but the hate speech you spewed in your recent post deserves a response.
Do you really deserve a reply? My boy you make no sense.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by lite15(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
i am tired of this country, this is a deliberate act !!!
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by loomer: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
I hope David Mark is not just waiting to be told to start getting ready to be the next president come 2019. Enough of the Hausas. How did we get here. We used our hand to demand for change just like the Israelites used their hands demanded for Saul. What do we do to this govt. time is too far.

If u become president you go die?
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by obataokenwa(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
loomer:

If u become president you go die?
Definitely I've got the vision to be the saviour with much brutality. But it must be sealed till the time appointed. I'm not exaggerating. Be sure no single evil person will be spared weather dead or alive. David Mark with the help of the middlebelt can get it. But they're so quiet and don't know political calculation
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
If they sell that useless jet, they will be able to feed many of those in the IDP camps and provide them with medication.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by jagorinho: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
Do you really deserve a reply? My boy you make no sense.
it seems you are not used to civility,it is a trait common among your kind but the next time i quote you, i will give you what you are used to.
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by obataokenwa(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
jagorinho:

it seems you are not used to civility,it is a trait common among your kind but the next time i quote you, i will give you what you are used to.
Check my profile boy. nothing moves me. Bring it on boy and let me see your level of foolishness and how far you can be dumb. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by Hanendez(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
ChilledPill:
When they were busy bombing biafran men and women even children in the late 60's they were thinking that karma is blind...
Nice post my brother, but you should never trifle or make fun with the act of Fasting. It is a form of sacrifice and piety to God
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by twonizy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Like in the series tyrant
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by jagorinho: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
Check my profile boy. nothing moves me. Bring it on boy and let me see your level of foolishness and how far you can be dumb. Ewu
Why would i check a profile of a nobody?counting grains of rice would be a better venture than checking your profile, a man that keeps blaming other people for his failure is an excuse for a human, move on!!! the hate in your heart should not be inherited by your offsprings or else it will be toxic for your immediate environment....The next time i quote you,you will get a reply worthy of sub human
Re: Accidental Bomb In IDP: Air Force Bombs Killed 52 & Injured 120 - MSF Reports by obataokenwa(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
jagorinho:

Why would i check a profile of a nobody?counting grains of rice would be a better venture than checking your profile, a man that keeps blaming other people for his failure is an excuse for a human, move on!!! the hate in your heart should not be inherited by your offsprings or else it will be toxic for your immediate environment....The next time i quote you,you will get a reply worthy of sub human
Is that all, Shikena? My boy, vocabulary is not the best for replying me. Stop searching dictionary for the words to throw at me. Be yourself and write. who knows, you may get much like while throwing tantrums at me. My boy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso / Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly / 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.