Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (45264 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by princeemmma(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Adeinfo:
if u want to be happy for the rest of your life, reject her on the basis of telling u point blank and also don't be any one option. Learn to show a high self esteem
and how much do you think dare love has gone, u dont judge by peoples explanation
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Baffupdrizz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
That you don't know whether to marry her or NOT is a clear indication that you are not ready for marriage at all.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by navite: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Even my 16 year old cousin won't be this helpless. Sir you're a disgrace to manhood!!!

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Tosinville(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
Don't marry any woman that use you as a spare boyfriend/second option. You will regret the marriage.
I'm glad this came from a lady. OP you hear this? Don't fool yourself man so enjoy her more and dump her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by goldenarrow: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
melejo:
She didn't accept you before but has decided to accept. What's the problem now? Go and marry her joor let's come and chop recession rice

My dear, you make me laugh, 'recession rice'!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by obataokenwa(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
She loves the other guy more than you till tomorrow. If not that I've relocated out of Lagos, my ex for dey cheat on her husband. we love ourselves like no tmao. My advice to you is run for your dear life cos she will still be sleeping with the other guy cos the heart hardly forget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by princeemmma(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Apina:
And u are very happy to announce that u are a rebound boyfriend..... If u eventually agree to marry her, don't forget to add the part that u were just an option and nothing more on ur wedding invite
that is not what we call option, from the explanation he gave they love each other and they were dating, but the girl decide not to get married to both yet, what i think is just that the lady his trying to choose between the two
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by agrovick(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Rep ipsa loquitur, marrying that babe is the worst decision you will ever make in your life.

1) You are her 2nd choice
2) she is not trustworthy, been in a serious relationship and still doing side paroles with you
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by navite: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Even my 16 year old cousin can't be this helpless. Sir you're a disgrace to manhood. Hiss!!!

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by lereinter(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
dat time u were only dating did u f.cuk her.
do u know the man he said he wanted to marry.
can u confirm if it was forming or real.
cos i cant let a girl make me as last resort
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
OP has an acute case of low self-esteem. Game a chick, yes. But having the audacity to say here on nairaland that you were still following her butt when another guy was kpanshing, ayam not understanding
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:
I met a lady, approached her, she accepted me after some months. We have dated for 9 months now, but when i met her she told me that she has a man that wants to marry her, that she dated him for like 1year and 6 months. We love ourselves, every thing has been going well with two of us.

I asked her, "will you marry me?", she said "No" that some else is there to marry her. I said no issue about that. I forgot anything marriage with her, we only date , so we have been dating since then. I forget everything about marriage with her .

I was surprise when she told me that she has changed her mind, that she will marry me. What should I do ?
[s]That the man is not Serious with her that she loves me.
[/s]
Am confused cuz she told me point blank that she cant marry me .
Am financially ok, I'm confused. I need help

Please help

Oh boy you get mind o.So this your babe dey share you with that guy and you get the liver to ask us whether make you marry her.
What if you don marry her and she kon dey compare you to that guy for bedside.and she kon dey dodge to see the guy.
Oh boy use your head.That is why we be men----ANALYTICAL BEINGS.
Don't let your emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning.
Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some men sef, so you know your girl friend was being drilled by another man, and you are not bothered. It therefore means that you dont mind your wife being drilled, so my advise is, go ahead. Na your way.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by DeeJayBrown(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Go head and marry her if she can jump on top of yo

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by tiwiex(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
kkash:
Wait oo, she said she has someone dat wants to marry her but still went ahead to date u, and u went ahead to date her knowing she has a man that wants to marry her......and no one sees anything wrong with this.....truely ' it is finished'...

I almost missed dat. Thanks for pointing it out. Had to step back an reread. I guess I did not see dis part coming. Lol. Na yeye geh Abeg.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by koife(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Op this your case sounds familiar to me. A friend of mine who got to his ex engaged lost her to a certain guy approx nine months ago, she went back to her ex to apologise claiming she had quit with the new guy, just this january. Waitoooo are you based in Abj?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by LeanonGOD(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good One, you deserves MON.
twistedBalls:
angry na wa o,,, she told u she has someone and u sef continue to date,and u forget about marriage,,, guy what exactly is your problem?

1.you dating a lady who has a guy
2.why did you continue with that relationship after she turned you down
3.you coming here to do stupidity check
4.is her food that authentic ?
5.what's the name of your village
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Freestainworld(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
op forget about the negative advice here, the truth is that we always have alternative as a human being, and that is why it is said never to lay ur eggs in one basket, if you loves her and you think she does too, don't see any thing bad bad in settling for her. she may have been comparing and contrasting you and the formal guy to know which way to go. choose wisely according to your conscience not pples conscience.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by justiz5(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Although you are her second choice, it does not mean she will not make a good wife. In fact, she may make a better wife because she realizes the error she made in rejecting you. If you still want to marry her, make her work hard for your offer, so she does not take you for granted again.
Details of your incompetence in handling this issue do not interest me

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Cutie09(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
wahles:
Wt does ur heart tell u + ur head? Follow ur head

Listen to your head not your heart, double dating two guys shows that she isn't a wife material but is your decision to make good luck bro

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by MisterGrace: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Marry her at your own risk. Trust me, you will forever remain an option in her life. Haba! girls are everywhere and anywhere, go back into the market are start again. Do not risk your life. I repeat, do not risk your life.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by pedo360: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
who is marrying who here meanwhile where is seun he has a case to answer. My lecturer today been advising his student to visit nairaland frequently biko did he pay him for advertisement ni
lolz so una wan de site nairaland for project. Which sku be dat
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by piagetskinner(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
The questions nairalanders ask baffles me..seriously

And to even think that the guy askin the question is learned and mature, baffles me more....
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by dee02(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:
I met a lady, approached her, she accepted me after some months. We have dated for 9 months now, but when i met her she told me that she has a man that wants to marry her, that she dated him for like 1year and 6 months. We love ourselves, every thing has been going well with two of us.

I asked her, "will you marry me?", she said "No" that some else is there to marry her. I said no issue about that. I forgot anything marriage with her, we only date , so we have been dating since then. I forget everything about marriage with her .

I was surprise when she told me that she has changed her mind, that she will marry me. What should I do ?
That the man is not Serious with her that she loves me.

Am confused cuz she told me point blank that she cant marry me .
Am financially ok, I'm confused. I need help

Please help

BIN HER!!!!!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by iiiyyyk(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2017

LET ME HELP YOU.
SHE DON'T LOVE U,
SHE DECIDED TO MARRY U BECAUSE THE GUY SHE LOVE IS NO LONGER SHOWING INTEREST.
SHE WILL AS WELL LEAVE YOU ANY DAY THAT GUY SHOWS INTEREST OR SHE MEETS SOMEONE ELSE SHE LOVES.

IF U MARRY HER U WILL REGREAT.
DON'T COME HERE TO TELL US UR WIFE IS CHEATING ON YOU. BECAUSE U AR ALREADY AWARE SHE IS DATING U AND ANOTHER GUY SIMULTANOUSLY, AND SHE IS BOLD ABOUT THAT.

IF U MARRY HER,
U ARE IN FOR SHIT, PAIN, HBP, HEART ATTACK, AND UNTIMELY DEATH OR MISERY AND BROKEN HOME.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR.....
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by dsocioemmy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Eyaaaa she has gone to do sample survey. And she realised you are still ahead of others. Just pity her, help her ministry and marry her ONLY if you still her ooo
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Adeinfo: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
hadura29:

One cold Heineken for you bro..
I hail o
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Realgeo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
kkash:
Wait oo, she said she has someone dat wants to marry her but still went ahead to date u, and u went ahead to date her knowing she has a man that wants to marry her......and no one sees anything wrong with this.....truely ' it is finished'...

Na you sabi the real thing. You don talk am finish
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by chronique(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Michelle55:
No matter what,don't marry a two-timing bitch. She will eventually leave you if the other dude becomes serious about the marriage proposal, for a woman to feel relaxed and absolutely comfortable dating two men without remorse.. Mehn,she can kill for Africa! Don't be an option dude!

My dear, may you live long. Na your type of woman I dey find to marry. At least, you understand that it's a "no" to dating and f*cking two guys at the same time. Not all these ones who would do it, and be explaining why they are doing it, and would be trying to justify it.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by ritababe(f): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
dingbang:
Mr man the only people who can give you sound advice in this thread are the men, don't listen to d ladies.

Don't be an option!

lol, because you know all the men will disagree abi? grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by ritababe(f): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Acidosis:
"place your two hands on your head, say fatherrrr, I refuse to be a backup folder"

Say that 3 times.

grin una no go kill person for Nairalandgrin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
ritababe:

lol, because you know all the men will disagree abi? grin
babe na wa for u ooo.... So u sef go sitdon finish allow ur brother to marry girl wey reject am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.