Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

7 Mistakes You Make With Men That KILLS His Affection For You… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Mistakes You Make With Men That KILLS His Affection For You… (957 Views)

7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes You Make With Men That KILLS His Affection For You… by hyman9ja(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you keep finding yourself in heartbreaking, dead end relationships, listen up.
Their deeper reasons why women struggle with attracting a good man and keeping a healthy relationship with him going.

If you see yourself on this list, don't worry, it's all fixable and I've been there too.
Below are seven mistakes women make with men:

# You hate being alone or single.
There is a difference between genuinely wanting to enjoy a relationship and feeling as though you’re secretly doomed if you’re not coupled up.
The problem with really wanting a relationship is that it gives off a needy vibe that guys perceive as "it doesn’t matter if she really likes ME, she just wants someone."
This needy energy puts him in the driver’s seat and kills the opportunity to win you over with the chase.
If you’re already in a relationship, not being comfortable with your own company will cause you to settle for situations that are wrong for you because being alone is scarier than anything else.
This brings us to the next point...

# Feeling a man will bring you happiness.
Don’t depend on relationships as the cure to all your problems.
While romantic love is one of the most beautiful, transformative experiences there is — expecting a man to make you happy is simply unrealistic.
Being happy with your life just the way it is already is a huge secret to attracting a good man. People are magnetically drawn to happy people.
Because people get this backwards so often, they don’t understand why they fail to attract love. You have to be happy first, then the love and relationship can come into your life.

# Being too eager to have children or merge a family.
Finding a family man who wants to have children or parent yours (if you’re a single mother) is an amazing thing. And, it is definitely NOT WRONG to want children. You are absolutely entitled to what you want your life to look like.
The problem is that when women look for a man to have a family with, sometimes they come off like that’s way more important than falling in love and having a good relationship.
Marriage and children are very high stakes activities for men — so when they meet a woman who's so focused on the family and less on what he’s like, it is a complete turnoff.
The problem happens when women pass this pressure unto men — even when they don’t mean to.sometimes women try to "cut to the chase" and ask a man if he wants a family right away. Sometimes women try to figure out whether a man might be open to marriage without really getting to know a man first.
While not wanting to waste time makes sense on paper, in reality, it makes the man in front of you bolt.
Also, wanting the same things is important. However, these are not topics to discuss on the first few dates when you’re getting to know someone before you’ve both even figured out if there's a mutual attraction...Read More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2017/01/7-mistakes-you-make-with-men-that-kills.html

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/

Follow us:

Facebook: https://facebook.com/lovesfactory
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovefac3
Whatsapp +2348066824350
PalmChat: LOVE AND LOVE FACTORY

Re: 7 Mistakes You Make With Men That KILLS His Affection For You… by Luizkid(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
when ur second name is 'abeg give me'
Re: 7 Mistakes You Make With Men That KILLS His Affection For You… by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2017
undecided undecided

Where's the rest?

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Last Long In Bed? / My Thoughts About Suleiman / This Is Better Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.