Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? (3146 Views)

6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences / Friendship Vs Relationship: Which One Is Preferable? (arguments) / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Alexbrain(m): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2017
There are many different stages in every relationship, which stage are you? Here are the 5 most common stages of a relationship.

Please do share with us which stage you in.

Source: alexanderbusybrain..com
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Alexbrain(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2017
This is where it all starts, the first time they start the conversation and feel that there is definitely a spark between them.

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Alexbrain(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2017
This is the romance stage, this is where nothing is going wrong and everything is going as planned and everyone is very happy.

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Alexbrain(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2017
The 3rd stage is the stability stage, most couples don’t usually get to this stage because they usually end.

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Alexbrain(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2017
The 4th stage is the most difficult stage to get past, the power struggle stage. If you get past the power struggle stage you have something pretty special.

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Alexbrain(m): 6:43am On Jan 18, 2017
The last and most important stage is the committed and comfortable stage. When you get really comfortable with your significant other you guys are definitely in love.

Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Spectre007: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2017
"fart cute", lwkm
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by NLjona(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2017
lol this is true ... but naija girls rather die than to fit mess for thier bf
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by DeLioncourt: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
We're at the last stage grin grin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by makydee(f): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Fart cute got megrin

I bet he can't stand minegrin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Fart cute got megrin

Makydee , where is makydebbie ?
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by refiner(f): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Fart cute got megrin

grin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by makydee(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Makydee , where is makydebbie ?
Makydebbie is in jail, she'll be released on Friday.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by makydee(f): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
refiner:
grin
my dear, mine can move mountainsgrin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Makydebbie is in jail, she'll be released on Friday.
Hehe, this babe no go just kee person sha .
The jail In Ghana or what?
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by makydee(f): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe, this babe no go just kee person sha .
The jail In Ghana or what?
Lol...I mean my moniker na. No be nl jail again?grin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Lol...I mean my moniker na. No be nl jail again?grin
And I thought Seun said Nairaland is everywhere.
Makydebbie seem more humorous than makydee, the more reason why I want her outta the jail ASAP.
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by makydee(f): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

[i] And I thought Se un said Nairaland is everywhere].
Makydebbi e seem more humorous than makydee, the more reason why I want her outta the jail ASAP.
Wait till Friday hun smiley
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Wait till Friday hun smiley
i guess I'll have to wait So you self dey Fart full ground?
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by makydee(f): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

i guess I'll have to wait So you self dey Fart full ground?
who no dey fartgrin

Abeg I no like to formgrin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by waluga(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
5.5 stage
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Filashade(f): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Think we are at the last stage.

Although my man has never farted infront of me and I dnt think I am ready for that yet.

embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
who no dey fartgrin

Abeg I no like to formgrin
Good thing you are proud to say it unlike them Refiner kind of girls .
But you go dey take style do am sha. I mean with one side of buttocks
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by makydee(f): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Good thing you are proud to say it unlike them Ref iner kind of girls .
Yes naucheesy
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Yes naucheesy
Gotya
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by refiner(f): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Good thing you are proud to say it unlike them Refiner kind of girls .

grin grin...I can't fart in fact I dunno what is fart... lipsrsealed
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by refiner(f): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
my dear, mine can move mountainsgrin
grin

I can imagine it...
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2017
refiner:

grin grin...I can't fart in fact I dunno what is fart... lipsrsealed
Dey dia they Form ajebo.
I believe if makydee 's fart can move mountain, yours can part the red sea

Ladies and Messy fart are like 5&6
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by makydee(f): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2017
refiner:
grin

I can imagine it...
Pls don'tgrin
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by adajoe555: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
my at stage 5 ...everything is working perfectly well for now
Re: The 5 Stages Of Relationship: Which Stage Is Yours At? by Alexbrain(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Filashade:
Think we are at the last stage.

Although my man has never farted infront of me and I dnt think I am ready for that yet.

embarassed lipsrsealed
LOL, u are lucky. My babe does it in front of me steady. She even tells me first b4 doing it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? / Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.