Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? (3146 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex: The Guy Or The Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Paulpeterparker: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
really need your opinions

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by zubyhub: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
It's awkward to say Thank you after sex undecided

1 Like

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Timagex(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
The parties(s) involved should say"thank you lord" shocked cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by haywire07(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Their parents
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
the guy off course, we are doing them a favour by having sex with them.

ladies can stay for 1year without sex but naija guys can't.

3 Likes

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
The guy off course do you know what it takes to s**k and receive a di**k ? we're doing them a favor by allowing them to have sex with us he should say a big THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by 912(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thank you after sex ke? Please I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy off course do you know what it takes to s**k and receive a di**k ? we're doing them a favor by allowing them to have sex with us he should say a big THANK YOU
lol u are one funny person, so women do not enjoyed s*x?
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
lol u are one funny person, so women do not enjoyed s*x?
Not like that but guys enjoy it more and you hit so hard without thinking of the party involve sad
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Not like that but guys enjoy it more and you hit so hard without thinking of the party involve sad
grin
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
grin
What's funny
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What's funny
grin but u guys like it hard na, am I not right?
I was watching one home video, s*x scene actually and the lady was screaming 4 the guy to go harder

Woman: oh Richard u are so soft I want u to smash me like candy crush
fvcker me harder if not I will slap u now. grin
Thegeneralqueen:
What's funny
grin u see that's why am laughing
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Asowari:
grin but u guys like it hard na, am I not right?
I was watching one home video, s*x scene actually and the lady was screaming 4 the guy to go harder

Woman: oh Richard u are so soft I want u to smash me like candy crush
fvcker me harder if not I will slap u now
Ehhh for the fact that we want it hard doesn't mean you should hit it that hard cheesy some guys will take alomo and trams together just pen down the lady with their strength without minding if she breath or not sad
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2018

They Should Both First Thank God for Giving Them The Grace To Fornicate...

Then The Guy Should Thank The Girl, because no Matter How Viscous a Vaseline is, it Cannot Give You The Ecstacy of Pussy...

She Can Easily Replace You With Anything, including Plantain..

6 Likes

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Obodo999(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

You are not making sense. Some what about me that stay without sex for three years, did I die?

1 Like

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Obodo999:

You are not making sense. Some what about me that stay without sex for three years, did I die?

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Obodo999(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
What is so special about sex anyway? It so grossly overated and any man that cannot do without it will be forever under the women control.

1 Like

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by nelson7777: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

1 Share

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
You only say thank you when someone does you a favor undecided
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by kratosonofzeus: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Obodo999:

What is so special about sex anyway? It so grossly overated and any man that cannot do without it will be forever under the women control.
u re right bro,
sarcastically
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
The Sex Doll never imagines she's doing me a favour. i would rather say Thank You to a sex doll than to an STI loaded borehole that over-flowing with sewage.

2 Likes

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by frizzy092(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Timagex:
The parties(s) involved should say"thank you lord" shocked cool

Werey

1 Like

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Does this mean women offer sex?

Shouldn't sex be a mutual thing enjoyed by both parties involved? Why should saying thank you be one sided?
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by lenghtinny(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
You should thank God for being alive to fornicate angry

Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Stanley1155: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
The neighbour they made restless should be the one to say thank you. Stupid question
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Shouldn't sex be a mutual thing enjoyed by both parties involved? Why should saying thank you be one sided?

na you know oh tongue
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Nigerian guys can't stay without sex, they'll go any length to have it. that's why they need to thank us
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by nelson7777: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Nigerian guys can't stay without sex, they'll go any length to have it. that's why they need to thank us

same way I hv seen Nigerian women, who can't do without sex, and hv gone tru unimaginable ways, to get it,

shud they thank us
Re: After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ehhh for the fact that we want it hard doesn't mean you should hit it that hard cheesy some guys will take alomo and trams together just pen down the lady with their strength without minding if she breath or not sad
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Meet Uche Mba, The 24-year-old Igbo Lady That Transformed Her Body Naturally / What Do I Do? My Girlfriend Cheated On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.