Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose (21792 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Princess4ng(f): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Definitely. But then, you need to agree with me that he doesn't have the capacity to run the affairs of this country, hence the reason why things are getting deteriorating without him getting something done.

U think things are deteriorating but I think things are getting getting in place for future generation...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by dokyOloye: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:
Every wrong thing is going on under buhari's government...

Corruption
Terror and indiscriminate killings
No Light
Hunger
Education is dropping
Sports... zero
Ethnic hatred and cleansing
Bombings and maiming
Nepotism, and favoritism...

There is no way Buhari will win 2019... All sides point to it...
If all d islamists vote him like they did in 2015,joined wt a few demented christians, he will still win.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
BUHARI IS ONE BIG FAILURE. Yes,i said it. quote me anywhere! Under his boofonery incompetent presidency, petrol jumps from 70 to 150 and going. Bag of Rice like all other food stuffs from 8k to 25k,laptop from 60k to 135k. Dollar rose from 200 to 500naira. Salaries are owed to workers,terrible power supply,. . . Buharis only achievement is harassing selected thieves from previous administration and recovering stolen money from them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by ndcide(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
doctokwus:
That is where d problem lies.
Who in PDP is worthy or competent enough to take over?Touts and thugs like Wike&Fayose,or an utterly corrupt and monumentaly incompetent GEJ or who?
As disappointing as PMB has been as a president,there cannot be a going back to d PDP,because EVERY SINGLE PDP member including the ones now in APC is an epitome of corruption.
No PDP elected official or appointee that has ever held office since 1999 has thought of governing first.Their one thought and motto right from councilors has always been embezzle first,and rig second.
Nigeria had rather be divided than av another PDP govt,the last one was d climax of d utterIy useless leaders d party gave Nigeria.

Only people who are insane will believe that only buhari can run the affairs of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by teebell999(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fayose hold your mouth for once haba. Old fool!!
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by azimibraun: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
ndcide:
A bucket of garri was 300ngr less than two years ago. Today that same bucket is 900nrg.

Anyone who thinks he/she will use stories of looting to bamboozle me, must be Mad.

And I ask you what took the price of garri to 900naira? You buy garri in dollar or is all the garri or cassava in Nigeria that are transported from one place to another? All the garri consumed in Benue are produce in Benue from start to finish 100% in Benue yet garri in Benue sell at the same. price as in Lagos. Still. Buhri's fault? Delta does not import garri, anambra doesn't, Kogi doesn't. So why?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Adminisher: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
So why counseling us. Why not just stfu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
lastpage:

Well, if you think the 'gods' are PAINED IPADS! grin grin

Sensible people know and understand what is going on and the efforts this Buhari Govt is putting in-place to re-position the country on its foot.... despite the high level of Sabotage from Jonathan agents like the Niger-Delta Avengers, the Creek Militants, the Biafrauds and their sick IPODS.

Thus, sake "ill-health" due to Age, Buhari just needs to signify he wants a second term and l assure you, just like we said in 2015, he will win massively.
Nigerians have woken up and sharing Rice or Dollars wont win election anymore

Lastpage!
are you for real
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Qmerit(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
tens4real:
Fayose buharis nightmare and the slayer of APC

Sure you re right! Like Ondo and Edo ba
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by azimibraun: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
ndcide:

Only people who are insane will believe that only buhari can run the affairs of Nigeria.
But he is the President at the moment. And am sure somebody from your town or state his working with him at one level or the other. So why is your towns man working for buhari and you are hating on me another person for believing in Buhari? Convince your brother first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Odkosh: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
onnenka:
A man far greater than Awolowo.
greater than ojukwu and azikwe all together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
azimibraun:
And I ask you what took the price of garri to 900naira? You buy garri in dollar or is all the garri or cassava in Nigeria that are transported from one place to another? All the garri consumed in Benue are produce in Benue from start to finish 100% in Benue yet garri in Benue sell at the same. price as in Lagos. Still. Buhri's fault? Delta does not import garri, anambra doesn't, Kogi doesn't. So why?
please ask farmers if fulaniherdsmen allow them far in large scale presently?the fear of killing and rape and destruction of crops has led to increase in food stuffs like garri..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by OlaMiki: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Frustrated element located below
Pavarottii:

See dis manchy; who dey drag position wiv u; are u nt in power? Abeg enjoy ur change; no carry ur hunger and garri come disturb my fried rice and juice.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Rilwayne001: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

U think things are deteriorating but I think things are getting getting in place for future generation...

Well then. Perhaps you are right.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by sleeknick: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past.
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains.
It is time to take OUR country back!
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged.
Lets start making the noise!

REVOLUTION!!!
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!!
Lets kick off this trend.
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear!
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by ossuofia1: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
So na PDP we go vote for 2019?

You smoke cement?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Princess4ng(f): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well then. Perhaps you are right.

Lets just wait and see how this year would move...
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Adminisher: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pavarottii:
Buhari's performance in almost 2 years av made GEJ look like the best thing that happened to Nigeria.

GEJ now feeling like a KING now. I can only but b happy for him, cos he warned dem during campaign but their hatred for him, blinded them from seeing the future. Now we r here.

But wait ooo, una Don notice say GEJ like to dey smile; God bless some humanbeings sha. After wat oppositions did to him wen in power and citizens abused him, until he was tagged "the most insulted president" he still goes on wiv a smile 90% percent of the time u see him.

Cos he knew wen he said " Nigerians will praise me wen am out of power". They r praising u in their mind but shame can't allow them own up that u were a better choice. Most of them their kids av dropped out from schools abroad, businesses closed down, jobs lost, money to feed has become the most important agenda in their lives, lives lost daily in d north etc.

It actually depends on how STUPID you are. Jonathan was a disaster of monumental proportions. Buhari is just putting out fires for now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Halo22: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
where do we start to talk....In fact I term Buhari the reproach of our generation, but onlybGod will judge him.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Pro2makx(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
This guy makes me fall in love with impunity. Wish I could get one, so I go fit deal with my village king

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
The man will do his best and leave...even Obama can't rule Nigeria successfully with you wailers on his ship...oshi o da nile pako

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by sunnymighty(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
We have heard U, but PDP is never an option sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by tens4real(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Qmerit:

Sure you re right! Like Ondo and Edo ba
Lol something like that.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by ancientbanana: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some mumu ppl will still vote his especially aboki n afonja
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Abrupt:
Quote Of The Day

"If nobody contest against Buhari in 2019; Buhari will still lose."
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by amanikondo: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abrupt:
Quote Of The Day

"If nobody contest against Buhari in 2019; Buhari will still lose."

A simple sentence full of errors. Naija education, why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by yomismart: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]buhari is bukata to all we Nigerials ........i dont think he worth to be president. :-Xbuhari is bukata to all we Nigerials ........i dont think he worth to be president.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by CXLVII: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Perceptor:

Fried rice and juice U better wake up b4 u chop ur pillow finish grin

Murder!

Bahd comeback

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by CXLVII: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
ancientbanana:
Some mumu ppl will still vote his especially aboki n afonja

And they make up the majority! So you will have to live with Buhari being the president till 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by CXLVII: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pavarottii:

See dis manchy; who dey drag position wiv u; are u nt in power? Abeg enjoy ur change; no carry ur hunger and garri come disturb my fried rice and juice.

Wake-up! You don chop 2 pillows and presently on the 3rd one

Perceptor:

Fried rice and juice U better wake up b4 u chop ur pillow finish grin
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by prof12(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:
Every wrong thing is going on under buhari's government...

Corruption
Terror and indiscriminate killings
No Light
Hunger
Education is dropping
Sports... zero
Ethnic hatred and cleansing
Bombings and maiming
Nepotism, and favoritism...

There is no way Buhari will win 2019... All sides point to it...

You just mentioned everything that happened under Jonathan.
My guy go format your brain abegi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by dragonking2: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
doctokwus:
That is where d problem lies.
Who in PDP is worthy or competent enough to take over?Touts and thugs like Wike&Fayose,or an utterly corrupt and monumentaly incompetent GEJ or who?
As disappointing as PMB has been as a president,there cannot be a going back to d PDP,because EVERY SINGLE PDP member including the ones now in APC is an epitome of corruption.
No PDP elected official or appointee that has ever held office since 1999 has thought of governing first.Their one thought and motto right from councilors has always been embezzle first,and rig second.
Nigeria had rather be divided than av another PDP govt,the last one was d climax of d utterIy useless leaders d party gave Nigeria.
So should we vote apc since you said that every PDP member is now in apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Primary: Tinubu Douses Political Tension In Ondo / Ugwuanyi, House Members, State EXCO, Pay Condolence Visit To Ekweremadu’s Family / NDLEA Captures Two With Drugs Concealed In Cray Fish, Cereal Packets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.