Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose (21789 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

But the likes of Buhari, hell rufai, Saraki, dogara and co abi??

So far it's Buhari i know and i have 101% faith in him..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2017
dokyOloye:
Are U a muslim?
Yes or no?

Yes i am a Muslim and any problem with that?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Name 5 person in PDP that you think worth to rule this country..
I don't know of the opposition but i think you are, buhari is not.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
tens4real:
hell no on the contrary it is buhari dat sees fayose in his dreams... Buhari has tried everything to bring fayose down but he can't so he decided to freeze his account and so on... Even aisha buhari is scared of fayose and the entire ABC... So my brother PMB IS A SHAME TO THE ENTIRE NATION AND APC AT LARGE

OMG, have you ever heard of the word silence if the best answer to a FOOL?

Buhari has never even reply Fayose that shows he is a great leader..

About his account you should just shut and stop being a nuisance, is it Buhari that freeze his account or court and EFCC? Despite all the allegation against him about the money given to him by Dasuki you are still yarning nonsense you are daft..

So Buhari want to bring Fayose down and he keep approving bail out fund for Ekiti state? do you know how long OBJ withhold Lagos allocations not to talk of bail out funds? common sense is not common i swear..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Ikio:
I don't know of the opposition but i think you are, buhari is not.

Buhari is not what?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by tens4real(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

OMG, have you ever heard of the word silence if the best answer to a FOOL?

Buhari has never even reply Fayose that shows he is a great leader..

About his account you should just shut and stop being a nuisance, is it Buhari that freeze his account or court and EFCC? Despite all the allegation against him about the money given to him by Dasuki you are still yarning nonsense you are daft..

So Buhari want to bring Fayose down and he keep approving bail out fund for Ekiti state? do you know how long OBJ withhold Lagos allocations not to talk of bail out funds? common sense is not common i swear..
keep deceiving yourself and hey don't ever quote me again unless your foolish just like Apc. .. Don't have time for frivolities
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
tens4real:
keep deceiving yourself and hey don't ever quote me again unless your foolish just like Apc. .. Don't have time for frivolities

hahahha i like putting you lazy fo.ol and your likes to where you belong, No free money anymore go and work..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
ossuofia1:
So na PDP we go vote for 2019?

You smoke cement?

Even wetin him smoke pass cement, Never we will ever vote corrupt politician again..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Pro2makx:
This guy makes me fall in love with impunity. Wish I could get one, so I go fit deal with my village king

Bro i swear if to slap you just dey hungry hahah you wan kill me with laff here... grin grin grin grin

Wetin your village king do you?

Please stop this kind comment or else you go just burst people stomach with laugh...

fayose is a nuisance..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
CXLVII:

And they make up the majority! So you will have to live with Buhari being the president till 2023

Gbam
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Pchidexy(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL instead of you to hold your next neighbor responsible you are shouting buhari, Now tell me are we importing cassava? Is it not the same Cassava they are using then that they are using now? Nigerians are greedy no wonder they fall prey of MMM and Ugorji hahahaha...

So many people loose million to MMM and will be shouting Buhari ogun kill them all.
I bet you don't understand simple economics. If a farmer sells his produce,he goes to the market to buy what he needs only to find out that the price has trippled. Do you expect him to still sell at the former rate. When you add the issue of Fulani herdsmen then you get the clear picture.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2017
ancientbanana:
Some mumu ppl will still vote his especially aboki n afonja

Thank God we make up the highest population so you can relocate to Gambia.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Pchidexy:
I bet you don't understand simple economics. If a farmer sells his produce,he goes to the market to buy what he needs only to find out that the price has trippled. Do you expect him to still sell at the former rate. When you add the issue of Fulani herdsmen then you get the clear picture.

And don't you think increasing price from 300 naira to 900 naira is greediness of the highest order?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Buhari is not what?
Pls answer your question
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Pchidexy(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

And don't you think increasing price from 300 naira to 900 naira is greediness of the highest order?
Oga, the value of money is what it can buy. There is nothing like greediness here. Inflation has hit the roof under Buhari. Why re you defending Buhari's incompetence? Is Buhari your God?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2017
ndcide:

We are not hating buhari. His government is not working for Nigerians. Anyone saying otherwise is lying and deceiving his or herself. QED

No matter the hate if things were working we wouldn't bother. It's not working.

In the Bible when Jonah was in the ship, they were in trouble. Until they told themselves the truth and threw Jonah into the sea they would have all perished.

Let's not pretend by looking of petty things to credit buhari and looking for things to blame the past government.

IT'S JUST NOT WORKING!!!!!!

When you said Nigerians please what do you mean? Am i not a Nigerian, are my Family not Nigerians so speak for yourself oga because you never supported or vote him i 2015 so keep to yourself abeg..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Ikio:
Pls answer your question

I ask you question you no fit answer, I said name 5 person in PDP that fit to be President..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Pchidexy:
Oga, the value of money is what it can buy. There is nothing like greediness here. Inflation has hit the roof under Buhari. Why re you defending Buhari's incompetence? Is Buhari your God?

Bro you are still not making sense, I am a Nigeria like you and many and we know how greedy Nigerians can be.. For example someone who own fueling station and stock fuel in his fueling station last week Thursday/Friday at the rate of same #145, But on Monday NUPENG workers decide to go on strike tell me what will happen? The Fueling Station owner will increase the price of fuel he bought for 145 to over 300naira If that s not greediness then what do we call it?

It happen in all commodities, we take opportunity of any slight opportunity to take advance of ourself and we blame the Government..

Now let me ask you this, What has your state Governor did to change the life of common man in his state?

Most of you have never even mention your state Governor all is the President is it Buhari that will subsidy price of garri....

We are our own enemy QED..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by ndcide(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

When you said Nigerians please what do you mean? Am i not a Nigerian, are my Family not Nigerians so speak for yourself oga because you never supported or vote him i 2015 so keep to yourself abeg..

Do I have to vote for him before I get good governance from someone who won the election?

Yes, I didn't believe in his candidacy but he won all the same, and he is the president of Nigeria.

But so far, the whole thing is even worse off.

This is beyond PDP or APC. So that this sentiment wont kill Nigerians.

Bros, e don RED!!!!.

IT'S JUST NOT WORKING.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Pchidexy(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Bro you are still not making sense, I am a Nigeria like you and many and we know how greedy Nigerians can be.. For example someone who own fueling station and stock fuel in his fueling station last week Thursday/Friday at the rate of same #145, But on Monday NUPENG workers decide to go on strike tell me what will happen? The Fueling Station owner will increase the price of fuel he bought for 145 to over 300naira If that s not greediness then what do we call it?

It happen in all commodities, we take opportunity of any slight opportunity to take advance of ourself and we blame the Government..

Now let me ask you this, What has your state Governor did to change the life of common man in his state?

Most of you have never even mention your state Governor all is the President is it Buhari that will subsidy price of garri....

We are our own enemy QED..
Why do you find it hard to accept that some of the problem lies with Buhari. Is Buhari a saint?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by dokyOloye: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Yes i am a Muslim and any problem with that?
End of discussion. Lol
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Pchidexy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
dokyOloye:

End of discussion. Lol
Only fanatical muslims still support Buhari's incompetence.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by dokyOloye: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pchidexy:
Only fanatical muslims still support Buhari's incompetence.
Nothing like non fanatical muslim.
All of em have d same guiding principles.
D ones U think are non fanatical secretly like what d fanatical ones are doing especially if d victim is a non muslim.
Every muslim believes America is secretly plotting against him,Israel is d devil,christians hate them,etc.
Islam is more of a political movement and a cult than a religion.
I know them too well.
Towards 2019,if Buhari contests again,all they need to come together is for a high ranking Imam from Saudi arabia to call them for a meeting and tell them how it is a religious duty to re-elect Buhari,esp if he's contesting against a non-muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Izonpikin:
but taking a serious look at bubus appraisal would tell you that bubu has been highly incompetent and infact destructive...

How far long time, The effort of your brother in bringing nigeria economy down brought us here so why are you complaining now hahhha..

We are in for it together and Buhari will win 2019 i can bet my life on it..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
ndcide:

Do I have to vote for him before I get good governance from someone who won the election?

Yes, I didn't believe in his candidacy but he won all the same, and he is the president of Nigeria.

But so far, the whole thing is even worse off.

This is beyond PDP or APC. So that this sentiment wont kill Nigerians.

Bros, e don RED!!!!.

IT'S JUST NOT WORKING.

LOL my point is you dont vote him 2015 same with me cos the last time i vote in Nigeria is 2003, So for the fact that you did not vote him in 2015 means you never support his candidacy and things will not change with you even if Buhari turn Nigeria to American before 2015 you will still not vote him..

But my likes who did not vote in 2015 are ready to vote in 2019 and it's for Buhari cos we just have faith in Nigeria now...

So even if you campaign against hm now will not change anything cos you do more than that in 2015 and he won...

Buhari victory in 2019 will shock so many of you and send some into coma..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pchidexy:
Why do you find it hard to accept that some of the problem lies with Buhari. Is Buhari a saint?

None of the problems lies with buhari, For example Fayose was given #8.8million and still he fail to pay salaries of workers is that also Buhari problem?

Buhari ask people to go into Farming in other to diversify from crude oil and most of you the youths and still looking office job cos of your laziness is that Buhari problem?

Buhari decide to block selling of dollars so most importers can look inward and thinking of how to start producing locally but people fail as they just want to depend on foreign stuffs is that also Buhari problem..

The main problem start from our past leaders that have fail to plan for recession and instead they keep sharing the money..

#74billion was forfeit to FG and that's little from the money Diezani stole tell me if that money was invest in infrastructure will the money not go a long way? and mind you that's just a little..

Goodluck wife Build #10billion hotel in Yenagoa and another #5billion hotel in Abuja, She also acquire alot of properties in all over Nigeria. Over $30millon was found in one of her account and still are being traced again and the people of Otuoke are complaining of no light since 2013. Now tell me if that money was invest properly in building Nigeria won't we have gone far more than this?

Dasuki said he shared $2.1billion on the order of GEJ do you know how much that is in Naira and what that money can do if invested in better infrastructures?

Think Fayose and Obanikoro share about #4.2billion that is more than Ekiti monthly allocation and that money can build 2 standard schools if not more..

A woman was jail i think last for #1.9billion subsidy fraud if that money was utilize better are going to still be in this state?

So the problem is not from Buhari but he is only trying to get us back to normal track which is not an easy task except you want to lie to yourself..

Do you even know how debt Buhari have cleared since he become President? Debts that ran into trillion.. What did GEJ do with all the money when Crude oil was between $100-$140?

Nigeria have been badly damage in the past that it will take more than 4yrs to fix...

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Hiploko(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL my point is you dont vote him 2015 same with me cos the last time i vote in Nigeria is 2003, So for the fact that you did not vote him in 2015 means you never support his candidacy and things will not change with you even if Buhari turn Nigeria to American before 2015 you will still not vote him..

But my likes who did not vote in 2015 are ready to vote in 2019 and it's for Buhari cos we just have faith in Nigeria now...

So even if you campaign against hm now will not change anything cos you do more than that in 2015 and he won...

Buhari victory in 2019 will shock so many of you and send some into coma..
I will be banned if I give you the insult I have for you. Infact I will be deleted... But na you get your hand and mouth. 2019 is around and guess what, we will ALL now be ready for dogs and baboons. Never again will an illiterate quota system general rule us. Mind you Igbos are seeking for the fastest means to leave this forced marriage
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
dokyOloye:

End of discussion. Lol

Can you imagine a daft man reasoning, your GEJ use the same religion tactics in 2015 and did not work for him.. You being a christian are you better than in any ramification? Even your pastor be it Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi etc are no better than in the presence of God..

Get out of here you religion bigot.. no wonder the country did not move forward
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hiploko:
I will be banned if I give you the insult I have for you. Infact I will be deleted... But na you get your hand and mouth. 2019 is around and guess what, we will ALL now be ready for dogs and baboons. Never again will an illiterate quota system general rule us. Mind you Igbos are seeking for the fastest means to leave this forced marriage

LOL did i insult you in my comment? How is me saying i will vote Buhari in 2019 now become problem for you? You never see anything good in Buhari even before he became President and i have a very strong believe and faith in him how is that problem? You never vote him in 2015 and he won so you not voting him in 2019 will not change anything.. I did not also vote in 2019 and i am ready to vote in 2019 and it's for PMB/PYO how is that your problem?

As for me and my household we will vote PMB..

PMB till 2023..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Izonpikin:
are you not ashamed that you voted for the old illiterate that has plunged nigeria and nigerians into untold suffering and killings??

Fayose is now your problem..have you sanitised your brain to ask why you voted for buhari

Nonsense..

Let buhari and fayoses immunity expire so that we can all start afresh... angry

Sorry GEJ with his PHD what was his achievement? Despite crude oil being sold between $100 and $140 did you see anything on ground?

His community have been in darkness since 2013 and he was the president isn't that shamefull why people of Minna will never forget IBB..

By the grace of God i will cast my first vote since 2003 for PMB/PYO..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Izonpikin: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

How far long time, The effort of your brother in bringing nigeria economy down brought us here so why are you complaining now hahhha..

We are in for it together and Buhari will win 2019 i can bet my life on it..
my same brothers buhari mocked and called 5 percent??

You and buhari must be having a head pain..go get your heads checked critically..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hiploko:
we had years of supposed' looting and mismanagement' and we currently have had 2 years of an Angel as President... Can you compare them both by ALL indices?

Maybe after seeing this statement by your hero..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos and Memories). / Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit / 'give Me Power To Spend Security Votes Like Govs' - Wike Lobbies Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.