Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose (21851 Views)

PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2017
repogirl:
*yawns*.... Your argument is weaker than watery pap.

I will choose the one that did not destroy a bustling economy.

LOL no wonder we never grow in this country when we have someone with dead brain like yourself, It's only a stewpid someone that will believe Economy of an oil dependable Country like Nigeria will be better when crude oil price was $50 than when it was $140...

Now tell me when you are Earning #140k and when you are earning #50k naira when will your life be more better just be honest with yourself as it's not rocket science.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2017
maryjames9:
BUHARI IS ONE BIG FAILURE. Yes,i said it. quote me anywhere! Under his boofonery incompetent presidency, petrol jumps from 70 to 150 and going. Bag of Rice like all other food stuffs from 8k to 25k,laptop from 60k to 135k. Dollar rose from 200 to 500naira. Salaries are owed to workers,terrible power supply,. . . Buharis only achievement is harassing selected thieves from previous administration and recovering stolen money from them.

You are the real failure in every aspect quote me anywhere, So petrol was 70naira when Buhari came to power? OMG even when GEJ left power $ was 285 or so who is deceving this id.iot?

Please i hate it when someone with half baked brain is talking from may 2015 PMB has never owe Federal civil servant even one month salaries..

Wow this is the likes Fayose are deceiving, No wonder Fayose refuse to pay salaries after collect #8.8billion cos he know dead brain like this will blame Buhari for it..

Nigeria is finished with dead brain like you..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2017
ndcide:

Only people who are insane will believe that only buhari can run the affairs of Nigeria.

Name 5 person in PDP that you think worth to rule this country..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Jokerman(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...It is now worse under buhari..thats the annoying thing.

Yes of course... buh will the Moslems agree??
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Jokerman(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Name 5 person in PDP that you think worth to rule this country..
They really shouldn't be PDP or APC for crying out loud... I can name 5 persons that can rule Nigeria well...

Babatunde Fashola
Peter Obi
Rabiu Kwankaso
Rotimi Amaechi.... (Buh he will loot)
Atiku Abubakar...(buh he will loot)
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Hiploko(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL no wonder we never grow in this country when we have someone with dead brain like yourself, It's only a stewpid someone that will believe Economy of an oil dependable Country like Nigeria will be better when crude oil price was $50 than when it was $140...

Now tell me when you are Earning #140k and when you are earning #50k naira when will your life be more better just be honest with yourself as it's not rocket science.

what have you donw with the 50K? Does Naija's current state look like we even earn 5dollars?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Hiploko(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

You are the real failure in every aspect quote me anywhere, So petrol was 70naira when Buhari came to power? OMG even when GEJ left power $ was 285 or so who is deceving this id.iot?

Please i hate it when someone with half baked brain is talking from may 2015 PMB has never owe Federal civil servant even one month salaries..

Wow this is the likes Fayose are deceiving, No wonder Fayose refuse to pay salaries after collect #8.8billion cos he know dead brain like this will blame Buhari for it..

Nigeria is finished with dead brain like you..
always have like 2 minutes reasoning session before you comment. You always make a mess of your self... From a concerned Nigerian
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well then. Perhaps you are right.

Thank God you believe he is right, Then why not support the Govt in building the future for our coming Generation, If we have someone like Buhari then and our parent's support them we might not be in this states today..

American and western country did not just get where they are today, They make it collective effort and build for their future generation..

If all the past American leaders like,

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson have been thinking like Fayose, FFK, GEJ, Wike etc will American ever be a great nation today?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Jokerman:

They really shouldn't be PDP or APC for crying out loud... I can name 5 persons that can rule Nigeria well...

Babatunde Fashola
Peter Obi
Rabiu Kwankaso
Rotimi Amaechi.... (Buh he will loot)
Atiku Abubakar...(buh he will loot)

I said in PDP are those you mention in PDP?

Comprehension problem i guess..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Jokerman(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

I said in PDP are those you mention in PDP?

Comprehension problem i guess..

I am no PDP guy, and as such I know them not much.. however, let me say...
Peter Obi
Jimi Agbaje
Nuhu Ribadu
Ben Bruce.. (successes in diverse businesses speak for him)
Nyesom Wike
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Hiploko:
what have you donw with the 50K? Does Naija's current state look like we even earn 5dollars?

I dint get your comment what have i done with 50k? We are earning dollars and boosting our foreign reserve, Buhari is not releasing dollars so as to be dependable, Must we import everything? ?

We import Red Oil, Groundnut oil, pencil, biro etc even ordinary toothpick common wise up and know Buhari mean better...

Only corrupt element who have been acquiring wealth with importation of useless commodities will not be happy..

https://www.nairaland.com/3578908/nigerias-external-reserves-hit-27.2bn
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Hiploko:
always have like 2 minutes reasoning session before you comment. You always make a mess of your self... From a concerned Nigerian

I guess you need that more, than 2minutes to be able to think with your brain...why not support the Govt in building the future for our coming Generation, If we have someone like Buhari then and our parent's support them we might not be in this states today..

American and western country did not just get where they are today, They make it collective effort and build for their future generation..

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson have been thinking like Fayose, FFK, GEJ, Wike etc who always think of their self and family alone will American ever be a great nation today?

From a well meaning Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL hahaha when your brothers are bombing pipelines and you and your lots are happy thinking you are using it to spite Buhari and this Govt what do you expect?

They are been blaming themself in South South and Niger Delta now cos cancer of the lungs is fast approaching..
I'm definitely not in support of anyone blowing up pipelines OK.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Hiploko(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

I guess you need that more, than 2minutes to be able to think with your brain...why not support the Govt in building the future for our coming Generation, If we have someone like Buhari then and our parent's support them we might not be in this states today..

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson have been thinking like Fayose, FFK, GEJ, Wike etc who always think of their self and family alone will American ever be a great nation today?

I would have supported if only they know what they are doing.
Please can someone explain to me, what exactly Buhari is doing as a president??
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Saintremmy8(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2017
#Fayose, de only fearless and courageous, if Nigeria hv ur type in all over d states, things must b different. For government some things listening 2 de opposition 2 move ahead. I confirm u #Fayose as de patron of de opposition in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by WhiteNoise(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerians don't need counselling to change the political patronage anocratic system, they just enjoy suffering that's all.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Hiploko(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

if we had sumbody like Buhari then and our parents supported him... LIKE SERIOUSLY? Has he not been President before? We have had him before and prices sky-rocketed( tell me the causes too)

Anyways, APC pays u and u share same religion. So earn your stipend but nature will judge all of u and ur generations

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

So those that have the capacity to rule this country are those that embezzled billions and give the masses peanuts?

Maybe the likes of FAYOSE, FFK, GEJ, ATIKU, etc?

The above are your words, not mine.
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Jokerman:

I am no PDP guy, and as such I know them not much.. however, let me say...
Peter Obi
Jimi Agbaje
Nuhu Ribadu
Ben Bruce.. (successes in diverse businesses speak for him)
Nyesom Wike

Peter Obi.. is good but he will not win cos of his tribe and region..

Jimi Agbaje is also a good candidate but someone that cannot run his ordinary Pharmacy successfully? hmm

Nuhu Ribadu is not a stable person, Do you know he is now back in APC?

Ben Bruce.. The man that take loan to run Silverbird and could not even run it successfully? have you forgotten GEJ paid him out when he could not pay billions of Naira he owe Union Bank when Union Bank want to fold up?

Nyesom Wike.. Bro is na joke make you stop wike is not worth to be a councilor in a sane country i swear, Someone who does not even value human life?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
I'm definitely not in support of anyone blowing up pipelines OK.

But you should their atrocity is part of what lead us where we are today? I think you need to go and read about how Country is run and what it take to run a country and be a leader.. So many corrupt element will not want Nigeria to grow...
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Hiploko:
I would have supported if only they know what they are doing.
Please can someone explain to me, what exactly Buhari is doing as a president??

Setting a pace for our coming generation, Someone that can block access to how people loot though might not be completely for now but a journey of thousand miles start with a step... Buhari is starting to build Nigeria from foundation i hope you know what that means..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Jokerman(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Peter Obi.. is good but he will not win cos of his tribe and region..

Jimi Agbaje is also a good candidate but someone that cannot run his ordinary Pharmacy successfully? hmm

Nuhu Ribadu is not a stable person, Do you know he is now back in APC?

Ben Bruce.. The man that take loan to run Silverbird and could not even run it successfully? have you forgotten GEJ paid him out when he could not pay billions of Naira he owe Union Bank when Union Bank want to fold up?

Nyesom Wike.. Bro is na joke make you stop wike is not worth to be a councilor in a sane country i swear, Someone who does not even value human life?

Well, those are the persons I know for now... I will actually pick 10 Fayose (Not that he is fit either) over one Thiefdore Orji of Abia state.....

To me Jonathan failed too.... buh he isn't as worse as Buhari for now....
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

But you should their atrocity is part of what lead us where we are today? I think you need to go and read about how Country is run and what it take to run a country and be a leader.. So many corrupt element will not want Nigeria to grow...
Ok
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Hiploko:
if we had sumbody like Buhari then and our parents supported him... LIKE SERIOUSLY? Has he not been President before? We have had him before and prices sky-rocketed( tell me the causes too)

Anyways, APC pays u and u share same religion. So earn your stipend but nature will judge all of u and ur generations

APC does not pay me a dime, I can bet on my life i belong to no party forget about my moniker i created it when i was ban, All i care about is the future of our coming generation, We believe in the rich should be getting richer and any slight opportunity we will want to enrich ourself..

Corruption has eaten deep into Nigeria and Nigerians system that when we see a leader that have good plans for us the past corrupt life will make us think otherwise.

Buharo blocked all access to free money though might be all but atleast to some minimum and i believe with time we will get there..

China was once one of the most corrupt country in the world same is Singapore, But it take the effort of one strong Man like Lee Kuan Yew to rescue Singapore from corrupt people and today Singapore is one of the best countries in the world..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

The above are your words, not mine.

yes and i mean them, Not the likes of FFK, Fayose, Atiku etc not even Ameachi or Tinubu likes..
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

Thank God you believe he is right,

I didn't say she's entirely right, i said maybe she's right. My problem with this government is that i can't visibly tell where it is taking us to, but for now things hasn't been good and no good omen to believe a better future ahead, until there's a definite headway, i maintain that this government is worse than GEJ government.

Then why not support the Govt in building the future for our coming Generation,

Kindly state out how the government is building the future for the coming generation, maybe i can change my views about it today.

If we have someone like Buhari then and our parent's support them we might not be in this states today..

Buhari had been there before, what do we have to show for it?

American and western country did not just get where they are today, They make it collective effort and build for their future generation..If all the past American leaders like, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson have been thinking like Fayose, FFK, GEJ, Wike etc will American ever be a great nation today?

And who takes Fayose, FFK, Wike serious?

So in other words, people like Buhari, Lai Muhammad, El-rufai, Oyegun can make Nigeria a great nation with their lies to deceive the gullible?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Rilwayne001: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

yes and i mean them, Not the likes of FFK, Fayose, Atiku etc not even Ameachi or Tinubu likes..

But the likes of Buhari, hell rufai, Saraki, dogara and co abi??
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by dokyOloye: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL sign of a looser, Buhari will win 2015 with wide margin, Millions of Nigerians like myself did not vote in 2015 cos we believe GEJ will use every power to rig his way back and saying out votes will not count, But in 2015 we will surely come out and vote cos we are now seeing what we call leaders and someone that is making plan for out future not what we are going to eat today..
Are U a muslim?
Yes or no?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Jokerman:

Well, those are the persons I know for now... I will actually pick 10 Fayose (Not that he is fit either) over one Thiefdore Orji of Abia state.....

To me Jonathan failed too.... buh he isn't as worse as Buhari for now....

Buhari is not worse but met one of the worst economy in Nigeria history, Do you even know GEJ have been borrowing to pay salaries month before he handover?

Almost all oil producing nations like Venezuela, Russia, Canada, Saudi Arabia etc was affected by recession, But the ability for the leaders to safe when crude oil price was $140 is what make most of them not badly affected like Nigeria and mind you Venezuela is 10 times worse than Nigeria for now maybe you should read about them in google and reason is corruption and the same bad leaders that have been in power when crude oil price was high..

Ability for GEJ not to be able to save when Crude oil price was high is why we cannot easily get out of corruption..

Do you also know Okonjo iweala warn GEJ about recession?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/nigeria-had-no-political-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/211750-i-warned-recession-jonathan-govt-spent-recklessly-obasanjo.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/138723-exclusive-okonjo-iweala-opens-up-says-nigeria-economy-in-danger.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3350686/flash-back-2013-okonjo-iwealer-prediction

Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Pad wey b 350 nkor,who knw how much it will b b4 d year runs out?
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by tens4real(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL what a gullible human being, How's Fayose Buhari nightmare? Fayose have been ranting since 2014 and for teh fact that Buhari did not even answer him for a minute makes Fayose useless..

I guess Fayose see Buhari in his dream every night..
hell no on the contrary it is buhari dat sees fayose in his dreams... Buhari has tried everything to bring fayose down but he can't so he decided to freeze his account and so on... Even aisha buhari is scared of fayose and the entire ABC... So my brother PMB IS A SHAME TO THE ENTIRE NATION AND APC AT LARGE
Re: Nigerians Don’t Need Counselling To Reject APC In 2019 – Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I didn't say she's entirely right, i said maybe she's right. My problem with this government is that i can't visibly tell where it is taking us to, but for now things hasn't been good and no good omen to believe a better future ahead, until there's a definite headway, i maintain that this government is worse than GEJ government.

Now let me ask you this, Between 2010 and 2014 crude oil price was between $100-$140 pleas ewhat was the achievement of GEJ? Nothing instead our reserve keep reducing with nothing to show for it coupled with lots of debts..

So if GEJ could not change Nigeria when oil price was high please how do you think things will better when oil price was as low as $30 if GEJ was still in power?

Rilwayne001:

Kindly state out how the government is building the future for the coming generation, maybe i can change my views about it today.

Well if you really want to be honest with yourself you will know corruption has been reduce by more then 70%, Buhari is trying to build our Foreign reserve which is the best thing for now maybe you can read about the inpact of having a better Foreign reserve..

Also Buhari is trying to rebuild most of our infrastructures Like he is trying to repair and rebuild Abuja airport which the senate are trying to jeopadize cos Buhari did not bribe them as it used to be in the past..

Lagos/Ibadan Express way is having a new face same as some other Federal roads in Nigeria..

Few months after Buhari comes to power our electricity started having new faces same is our refineries and people started testifying to it until some elements and nuisance started bombing pipelines and gas lines..

PMB is trying everything to make us be dependable on what we have, We have fertile land to plants anything why are we importing what we can produce even ordinary toothpick they are importing it and now Buhari is trying to make us go back and started producing all this..

Buhari try to take 200.000 graduates out of street with the N-power scheme though the stipend is small but i think it's just to empower them so as to know what they can do on their own without depending on Govt and mind you it has never happen in the history of this country..

Even under GEJ invited more than 7million Nigeria graduates for 4000 jobs collecting 1000 naira from each of them leading to the death of 16 graduates including a pregnant woman..

Bro though there is hardship in the land but we should look beyond today but future...

Rilwayne001:

Buhari had been there before, what do we have to show for it?

Yes Buhari has been there before and he is trying to do the samething by setting Nigeria on the right part before he was overthrow by babangida and we all know how Babangida Govt was run too, He was overthrown then cos he blocked access to corruption as he is doing now..

Rilwayne001:

And who takes Fayose, FFK, Wike serious?

So in other words, people like Buhari, Lai Muhammad, El-rufai, Oyegun can make Nigeria a great nation with their lies to deceive the gullible?

WHo care about Well no corruprion cas have ever been trace all those you mention, But Buhari i have 100% faith in him even more than all those pastors that Nigeria will be great with time... Remember slow and steady win the race..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo / Man Trekking From Jos To Lagos For Governor Sanwo-olu / Snapshot Of Revised Labour Party Presidential Campaigh Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.