Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) (28045 Views)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by Okemmuo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
hungryboy:
Nobody listens to peaceful Protesters anymore in this country,

Take up arms,
And bomb a few pipelines,
And you will be invited to Aso Rock sharp sharp,
And offered Amnesty and monthly upkeep allowance
................pls dont eat at all...ur rubbish is making sense
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by richeso: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
what do u expect when you vote out Good luck ?
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by eikenberry(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
This Fulani guys use jazzzz,even their cow they turn back fight,while they run into bushes.
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by usj(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
chie8:
Many travelers were stranded while commercial and social activities were brought to a halt  following the blockage of East-West Road by protesting women from Ohorhor community, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State over what they called incessant killing, raping and other attacks on indigenes of the community by armed Fulani herdsmen.

Women from Ohorhor community, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State in the earlier ours of today took to the streets to protest over invasion of their farmlands,continuous killings,raping and other atrocities committed by Fulani herdsmen in their community.The protesters blocked East-West Road in Delta,rendering many travellers including Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 5, Abubakar Mohammed, who was traveling to Yenagoa, Bayelsa State for an official assignment stranded.Below is what Gbadura wrote

'AIG Zone 5, Travelers Stranded As Delta Women Barricade East-West Road Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings And Invasion Of Their Communities.

An eyewitness at the scene learned that the aggrieved women, numbering over 100, besieged and barricaded the road during the early hours of Wednesday with planks of wood, leaves, tires and chairs'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/aigtravellers-stranded-as-ohorhor-women.html

See what women are doing to protect men, hmm what about this so call militants I read about can't they protect their community from this Killers?
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by str8talk1: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why are you people disturbing our peace, but you people said you are not part of Biafra?
Smh!
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by hammerF: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
fratermathy:
I read elsewhere that it was Uwherun women. Why are there conflicting stories on the women who blocked the road?

Meanwhile, this blogger should clean up his language.

Mr Buhari, call your kinsmen to order please before this degenerates into a WAR!

Taaaaa! Mechionu! u keep threatening war, how many una be sef? Biafra war cost 3 million lives.
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
hammerF:

Taaaaa! Mechionu! u keep threatening war, how many una be sef? Biafra war cost 3 million lives.

I am not a Biafran.
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by hammerF: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2017
fratermathy:

I am not a Biafran.

TAAAAA! MECHIONU! SMALL BOY!
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by Caution30: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Emekamex:

But they move on foot and not a private jet. It is highly impossible that a group like that will not be spotted with atleast one person not being arrested if security operatives are up to the task.
That's the problem , the Ak47 carrying mopols/police men have been detailed to guard the high & mighty in the urban areas thereby leaving the hapless villagers at mercy of these monsters Arab-nomad(Fulani's)

2 Likes

Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by phoenix90(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2017
ObiomaA:
this is what they deserve to do

see how they naked one of the women in this video I saw on Instagram

DOWNLOAD VIDEO DIRECT HERE
Download u*u nne gi there!!!
Why you leaving the topic to play nude games.

1 Like

Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by RZArecta(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2017
NNVanguard:
The silence of the presidency to the menace of Fulani herdsmen terrorism is the recipe for Nigeria disintegration.

This is just a tip of the iceberg.
presidency is silent because these particular herdsmen causing carnage across the country are from "Libya" or "Mali" and they have right to kill, maim and destroy. The moment Nigerian herdsmen start misbehaving, FG will swing into action by attacking SE or any other unrelated place :\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 1:51am On Jan 19, 2017
hammerF:

TAAAAA! MECHIONU! SMALL BOY!

Okay.
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by Funjosh(m): 2:41am On Jan 19, 2017
Opharhe:
Please spell it well. It's Urhobo, the largest ethnic nationality in Delta state.

for you own good ignore that guy. He is just here to cause trouble. lipsrsealed
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by orisa37: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Fulani Herdsmen again? In Ugelli, Delta State, not Southern Kaduna?
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by bigfather(m): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Emekamex:
I still cant fathom why these guys are invisible and elusive to arrests even after several evil deeds.
It is either they are being protected or our security operatives are completely useless.

I am really not understanding o !
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2017
blackboy2star:
A society that has churches and mosques in every half a kilometer radius but failed to have a library in 50 kilometer radius will just breed religious fanatics and criminals..indeed no place like my country.

Naija i hail oo

Why do atheists always look for ways to bash/malign Christianity? Even when the people involved in the barbaric act on the topic aren't Christians?

Every single minute, they open a thread, and in most cases, they throw abusive words at Christians (a sign that in itself depicts extremism) but I never see any thread by atheists directed to Muslims or Islam. Are atheists this scared?
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 6:06am On Jan 19, 2017
richeso:
what do u expect when you vote out Good luck ?

So even Delta State voted out Goodluck? Think please... undecided
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by uvalued(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
What is giving these murderous Fulanis so much confidence? Is it because the president is from their zone?
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by uvalued(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Pavarottii:
No single arrest all over the nation, and u think the goal to islamize this country is not on course.

Christians protect urself.
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2017
str8talk1:
Why are you people disturbing our peace, but you people said you are not part of Biafra?
Smh!

Very nonsensical comment! Can't believe this comment came from my fellow Igbo person. Quite disgusting I must say.
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by blackboy2star(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Brother goat, am a christian but that's the real mess in Nigeria.

SycophanticGoat:

Why do atheists always look for ways to bash/malign Christianity? Even when the people involved in the barbaric act on the topic aren't Christians?

Every single minute, they open a thread, and in most cases, they throw abusive words at Christians (a sign that in itself depicts extremism) but I never see any thread by atheists directed to Muslims or Islam. Are atheists this scared?
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by alaskido(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2017
I know this village. It is along the expressway to PHC just by the junction going to BOMADI. Blocking the road will not solve the problem. Ohorhor is a Niger Delta village. What they need to do is get the militants to help them fight the Fulani herdsmen. When the government notice that the Fulani herdsmen are being killed in quantum they will seat up.
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
They have every right to protest killings of their people
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by str8talk1: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Very nonsensical comment! Can't believe this comment came from my fellow Igbo person. Quite disgusting I must say.

Nwáné, no be fight, I am just letting them know the harm they are doing themselves by ignoring the struggles, marginalization and persecution of our people of which they tend to bury their head in the sand like the proverbial Ostrich.
Let's maintain to relate to avoid irritate(ion)

Like Us and join the movement.
https://web.facebook.com/communitysdp/
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by richeso: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

So even Delta State voted out Goodluck? Think please... undecided
not Delta bro, Nigerians...
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Opharhe:
Please spell it well. It's Urhobo, the largest ethnic nationality in Delta state.
OK sorry, irunobo.
Re: Ohorhor Women Barricade Delta Over Fulani Killings (Pics) by NaMeAboki: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
gbegemaster:
NaMeAboki. Food don done. How will this matter be handled?

Have you ever heard of the saying: no be persin wey first reach police station dey always win case?
In other words, anybody can protest or be paid to protest (by their sponsors for political reasons) not necessarily on merit. - after all we are in Nigeria, am sure you must have heard of rent a crowd.
Has anyone ventured to investigate what prompted the alleged Fulani hostilities?

Since you asked, the issue, like any other, should be thoroughly investigated to find the root cause and the guilty party properly punished - most of these problems escalate out of hand because the culprits are hardly ever punished and therefore leaving the victims no choice other than to take the law into their own hands, resulting in the vicious circle of reprisals and counter reprisals we have been witnessing; which are unfortunately not often reported objectively without bias.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Commissions The Dome In Abuja / 6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.