Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours (4190 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / See The Number Of 'MENTIONS' I Got In Less Than 28hrs / The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Airforce1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
So I logged on be shocked at the number of mentions I got under 28hrs.

I didn't bother going through them because I got no time so I discarded.

2016 was a hectic year..
I gave so many bleeps
I gave listening ear to too many bullshit. .
I fought so many battle.. Lost some and won some. But that's life.

2017 for me is gonna be dfferent .
2017 is going to be about my money and my hustle and not about what couple of guys on nairaland got to say.

Emi o ra ye fun oshi.

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by kureshi007: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
The moniker was obsolete that is why the mentions keep accumulating. it's no biggy, well you are who you are.

5 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Silentscreamer(f): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Op i can feel ur pain.. So many guys here are frustrated and sex starved. Reason for their troubles.
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by bibijay123(f): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Here's what you should do bro....very early tomorrow take those mentions to the nearest bank to you and cash them undecided

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by kureshi007: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Op i can feel ur pain.. So many guys here are frustrted and sex starved. Reason for their troubles.
What does this have to do with this thread? The op is a guy.

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by QueenNemesis(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think it is time People start paying for the number of threads they create daily.

so inconsequential and childish!

4 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
QueenNemesis:
I think it is time People start paying for the number of threads they create daily.

And who are you to tell anyone what to do here?

2 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by midehi2(f): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
hian!
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Udochee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
bibijay123:
Here's what you should do bro....very early tomorrow take those mentions to the nearest bank to you and cash them undecided
bibi u wicked ooo.i can't stop laffing. abeg hit us with your literary prowess jare

2 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Cholls(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
QueenNemesis:

my sister shey na by force to comment.

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by NevetsIbot(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
people can be so dumb..... I ddnt mention names
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by firstking01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
And so fvcking whatundecided…it's high time you stop this your childish way of seeking cheap fame and popularityundecided, you are turning to a nuisanceundecided…i used to think you are serious with your lifeundecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by AyamConfidence(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
bibijay123:
no na...this us wicket grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by nikkypearl(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
angry sad
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by EmperorLee(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
bibijay123:

shocked Who hacked your account? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
bibijay123:
oh please cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by joey150(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Op i can feel ur pain.. So many guys here are frustrated and sex starved. Reason for their troubles.
what has sex starved gotta do with this?
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Silentscreamer(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
joey150:

what has sex starved gotta do with this?
I thought d op is a lady. U guys always attack the ladies here for no reason
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Airforce1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
The comment above cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No I'm a Living Legend and not a lady cheesy
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Masonic(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
I get more than that on my main. No biggie
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
bibijay123:

Epic!
I didn't know you had it in you grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by joey150(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I thought d op is a lady. U guys always attack the ladies here for no reason

we guys? ladies like playing the victim... if any dude wrongly calls you out..take him to the cleaners. dont blame it on guys
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
So, we should fry beans? undecided
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
bibijay123:

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by makydee(f): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
*Yawns*...someone must feel relevant by force
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by makydee(f): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:
So, we should fry beans? undecided
grin

Lemme help you jare

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
grin
Lemme help you jare
Tell Me when it's done gringrin
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by makydee(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:

Tell Me when it's done gringrin
Probably the day airforce gets sense embarassed
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Probably the day airforce gets sense embarassed

I'll die of hunger then embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by makydee(f): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:

I'll die of hunger then embarassed
Jeezgringrin

A pityembarassed
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Airforce1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
*Yawns*...someone must feel relevant by force
I cant just help but laugh at this comment cheesy

Don't know what to say to you walahi
Re: See The Number Of Mentions I Got In Less Than 28hours by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Jeezgringrin
A pityembarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? / How To Make Love To A Real African Woman With pics / Finally Out!!!...This Was Invented For Cheating Husbands (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.