Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries (29346 Views)

Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About Self-defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries by Caseless: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
greenermodels:
Nigeria's national security is not under immediate threat or danger.
sure. Humanitarian crisis across west africa . You know how the uprising in Libya is still trailing us.
Re: What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries by elsomm(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
darlenese:
:wetin concern me and mumu president !

Eating my delicious cucumber
With which of ur holes?
I mean mouth?
Re: What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries by lohresloco: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
abeg they should impeach him, most useless president in the world
CACAWA:
Impeachment loading
Re: What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries by hushshinani(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
gunuvi:
I am not surprised. Buhari does not understand democratic processes. Well what matters is for that rascal boy- Jammeh to jam serious superfire today and captured like a common criminal he is and thrown to jail.
which school u go sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct / No National Identification Number, No Nigerian Passport By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.