Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth (2416 Views)

5K Boys Too Dey Knack- Nigerian Prostitute Cry Out (video) / People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by DonGalilo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
May be the guy is used to doing it on the mattress therefore doing it outside his comfort zone created anxiety and insecurity within him and knowing fully well that your friend might be aware.
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by heayernu56(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
rittyray:
His has been asking an begging me too visit him, but I didn't just feel comfortable going to his place, I like him but don't want too vist him.He buys me gifts an even bought me a phone, I accept the gift with smiling face...
Not untill he started chatting dirty with me, he even sent me a picture of his casava saying that I should imagin it inside of me...I wasn't scare or angry. With him because I did like what I saw but still said NO. He still buys me gifts take me out an I knew he wants too have me so badly because no ordinary guy would be decorating a girl with gifts when you know you can't have her.
I was invited to a friends bithday party an on getting there I saw him...he was handsome even more than ever...
But I preten not to see him or even notice him, till around 1am in the morning an my phone was death, so I went up to him asking if his going to ON his Gen for me too charge my phone an he said ok so my friend an I followed him too his place...I was feeling heat an my friend has slept off, so I ask him where the shower was an he directed me..I was in the bathing room for an hour because I thought his going to come in but he didn't so after taking my bath I come out with towel wrap round me... An when he saw me...he was like your beautiful an I said thanks an I went to the next room where my cloths were. I drop the towel so I could wear my pant when I felt a strong hand wrap round me an I turn an he kiss me deeply, I knew I will be able to Restand him bu the way he kissed me, so I didn't try stoping him so I free him... Just to notice him shaking on top of me like a chicken whose head has been cut off...an I just knew his just a man that can talk a lot but physically dosnt know what to do...
So guys abeg why ona too dey make mouth
Especially about sex..?
congrats sis, this thread is moving faster than the last thread...#keepitupandkeeponlieing...
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by DonGalilo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
May be the guy is used to doing it on the mattress therefore doing it away from the mattress created anxiety and insecurity within him n knowing fully well that your friend is not far away.
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

This is really funny.

Make I laugh small grin grin grin

Sometimes handsome guys are generally not good I heard. I've experienced

shocked shocked shocked

FIXed
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
even worse angry angry u gon wish u Neva had a fine! grin grin
I'm gon wish I neva had a fine? You probably can't tell, but I'm shivering with fright.....oh the horrors cheesy
Sissy grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Ochiske(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
This your english sef
The story come dey onekind onekind
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by darbeelicous(f): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
fone! And u beta shiver jerk! angry
CreamyMoltenLar:
I'm gon wish I neva had a fine? You probably can't tell, but I'm shivering with fright.....oh the horrors cheesy
Sissy grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
fone! And u beta shiver jerk! angry
Come on sharrap, you lily-livered big baby. What now, you gon throw a tantrum? cheesy
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Aregs(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
rittyray:
His has been asking an begging me too visit him, but I didn't just feel comfortable going to his place, I like him but don't want too vist him.He buys me gifts an even bought me a phone, I accept the gift with smiling face...
Not untill he started chatting dirty with me, he even sent me a picture of his casava saying that I should imagin it inside of me...I wasn't scare or angry. With him because I did like what I saw but still said NO. He still buys me gifts take me out an I knew he wants too have me so badly because no ordinary guy would be decorating a girl with gifts when you know you can't have her.
I was invited to a friends bithday party an on getting there I saw him...he was handsome even more than ever...
But I preten not to see him or even notice him, till around 1am in the morning an my phone was death, so I went up to him asking if his going to ON his Gen for me too charge my phone an he said ok so my friend an I followed him too his place...I was feeling heat an my friend has slept off, so I ask him where the shower was an he directed me..I was in the bathing room for an hour because I thought his going to come in but he didn't so after taking my bath I come out with towel wrap round me... An when he saw me...he was like your beautiful an I said thanks an I went to the next room where my cloths were. I drop the towel so I could wear my pant when I felt a strong hand wrap round me an I turn an he kiss me deeply, I knew I will be able to Restand him bu the way he kissed me, so I didn't try stoping him so I free him... Just to notice him shaking on top of me like a chicken whose head has been cut off...an I just knew his just a man that can talk a lot but physically dosnt know what to do...
Especially about sex..?

#wehdone ma
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by darbeelicous(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Asshole...... Get a life!
CreamyMoltenLar:
Come on sharrap, you lily-livered big baby. What now, you gon throw a tantrum? cheesy
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

This is really funny.

Make I laugh small grin grin grin

Sometimes handsome guys are generally not good I heard.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by smilingface(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
that's why I don't talk or brag to much on sex issue.....more of the action type of guy.
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
Asshole...... Get a life!
Asshole get a life, e no rhyme. D`ildo, my black c`ock, live wire, firewood....now those go very nicely with your asshole, don't they? kiss
You're welcome grin
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
rittyray:
Especially about sex..?
i dont understand some guys at all. So all these while he was buying u gifts and begging u for Bleep, u were celibate, nobody bleeped u? He bought u a phon u still did not allow him? Some men just tire me. The guy is not a bahd guy at all and he needs to learn. Imagine sending a lady ur dick? even if he has known her for edges. All the money he wasted on u, he should have used it to bleep more than 10 clean oloshos wu can do it beta dan u because am sure he is not planning to marry u. I dont know, at my age am smarter dan some men parading dia big chest around. Tell dat guy he needs to wise up. This is 21st century, this is buhari's regime and wasting money on top any how gal is very foolish of him. I drop my pen. If dem mods like let dem ban me.
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Filashade(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2017
DESNAT:

Loooool na true talk oooo. I have never experienced it but from everyones opinions that is what is flying about.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Azeequeen(f): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Well,English Language is not our mother tongue
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
dingbang:
grin

Trapqueen77 I love that riri look
if u get mind near d dog na
Re: Guys Why Ona Too Dey Make Mouth by Duekanem(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
why must she be an olosho, a woman wanting to have sexual satisfaction, is now classified as an olosho.

why have sex if you know you can't satisfy the woman.

EmekaBlue:
olosho gudafternoon ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? / Is Iamkashybaby Part Of The Illuminati? See Photos / Photo: See What Sex Has Done To These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.