Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone (976 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by pkang: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
So i have this girl as a friend which i know from Primary to Secondary school and to Polytechnic.
We dont really have anything incommon but we just know each other.
Although, she is beautiful and speaks good English that i believe is admired by many.
So she called one night and asked me to give her my phone so she may use it for her project research.
Men! I wasn't comfortable with that so i refused instantly. I come form sickness o just to make her stay away.
Two months after she flashed and i called though didn't know it was her.
I get to invite her to my place and she came. I no try anything oooo so she go and later pleaded with me to give her my phone again well i did and told her its not a dash oooo na give and na my Iphone o.
She was to use the phone for her sister wedding.
As she left four days later her phone off and she is not back from the wedding and this is getting to three weeks.
Na so people dey? For wetin i give from my mind o. See as e don be now. How do i recover my phone now.
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by AlexCk: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
This only can be done through fasting and prayers @op

lipsrsealed
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by padi94(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
did u get intimate with her wen she came to ur place?..
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Smhundecided
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by dacblogger: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
This i believe is the nicest form of stealing... grin
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
AlexCk:
This only can be done through fasting and prayers @op

lipsrsealed
ha ha grin
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by omega25red(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Don't you know where she lives? you claim you knew her all her life so you should know where she lives.
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Some girls will never be contented, her types borrow clothes as well.
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by omega25red(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Benita27:
Benita apple bum you gotto put me on benita apple bum i said you got to put me on benita benita benita

trib called quest grin
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by Ayloaded04: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Find my iphone will easily locate her..it once helped me recover my stolen iphone
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by chigoizie7(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Any day u see her, use slap remind her of the phone
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
chigoizie7:
Any day u see her, use slap remind her of the phone

grin

1 Like

Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by pkang: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
padi94:
did u get intimate with her wen she came to ur place?..
Actually, the first day she came we sat at distance but yes the second tym
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by pkang: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
dacblogger:
This i believe is the nicest form of stealing... grin
Am just lost in thoughts of wat to do.
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by pkang: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
omega25red:
Don't you know where she lives? you claim you knew her all her life so you should know where she lives.
Travelling to their family house is the only way for me. But she doesn't live with her family for now
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by pkang: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Benita27:
With this act, i believe she go steal pants very well in a nice manner.
Re: She Took My Iphone And Switched Of Her Phone by padi94(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
pkang:

Actually, the first day she came we sat at distance but yes the second tym

then you have just paid d price for intimacy, just like the price of sin is death. the price of your intimacy with her is... grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Pre-wedding Pictures That Got My Attention. Lovely Concept / Ladies In The House Take Your Pick. / 42 Ways To Honour Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.