Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders (74969 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dmcdad: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2017
felibrain:
In my opinion, anyone who advises you not to pH if that was the requirement to GH, hates you so much and wishes to see you lose your money. All you need do is PH anything you can consider as "spare money then GH the other immediately after confirmation." If everyone does same you would be surprised at how the system would bounce back in a matter of days. Remember I said SPARE MONEY. Share this post if you care.
This is deep wisdom. Argue on your wall or at Ikorodu junction please.
Sorry bruv, this is utter rubbish! They are only gonna lose more money. PH kor, Port Harcourt ni...

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by drealaz24(m): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2017
The best thing mmmite can do for the media is totally ignore them. Don't open to read any MMM thread. Ignore them totally while you continue to build the structure back to normal. please pass this around.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 20, 2017
drealaz24:
The best thing mmmite can do for the media is totally ignore them. Don't open to read any MMM thread. Ignore them totally while you continue to build the structure back to normal. please pass this around.

Is your name Alice ? I see you're still in wonderland

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Jalal(m): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2017
where is that pic of Chuddy doing the Shakiti bobo Wen I need it lol!
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Iamwrath: 6:04am On Jan 20, 2017
alpontif:
I thought MMM is a ''Donation'' peer to peer ''Help'' thing?........Why should it pain you if you ''Donated'' money and nobody wants to Donate to You,

You should know that the reward of those who donate to charity is in Heaven....so, stop complaining.

MMM for Life!!!

LMAO!!!

Hahahahahahahahahah
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by rabzy: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2017
You people have mashed potato for a head. When a rotten nobody within a year was reported to have made 1 billion naira and the guy was having parties that Shell directors can't afford, where una think say the money come from. After repeated warnings you arrogantly cursed everyone.
There are 3 people that did Mmm. The crooks mavrodi and top guiders, the greedy: most mmm participants, and the simpletons: market women and other uninformed that just heard and knew money is being made and invested.

All those on nairaland are just greedy people, make I chop my own before e crash people.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ajanma2(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2017
ashala:

Come, young man, na only this story you know so You have told it so many times that it has become STALE undecided
amma kip repeating it till mmm participant gets wise,mind you,is it your account?is it your mb?is it your page?do me a favor...
Gerrrrrrrarrrraaaherrrrrrrrrre.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2017
dfrost:

grin cheesy wetin you wan do am?

Notting.... Just want to know his house
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by whycee001(m): 12:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Check my signature for Btc doubler in 8days
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dy27(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by HennyCool: 3:45am On Jan 27, 2017
It's so stupid and shows high level of lack of financial information with people losing money to MMM.

In the actual sense, U can make much more money in the international stock market trading stocks, commodities and currencies.

It is an easy as ABC with $100, your daily life could be so much of a pleasure.

For further info, whatsapp me on +971504037257. We all need financial freedom that MMM and other ponzi schemes will never give.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by horlawunm(f): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
everyoung12:
come n join TWINKLERS.........
plz how to join TWINKLES
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Sotenna(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
We have been going about this all wrong. We've been attacking the wrong people, I mean someone has been motivating the people pulling down these platforms that have come to help.

This Seun guy has been masquerading around with his goons, meddling around in peoples lives and businesses. Pulling down peoples businesses.

I've come to understand that his name and reputation is of no importance to him all he cares about is his money. And as it has been said "a rich man's happiness hinges on the fact that there are people out there who looks up to him as a god." He simply does not want a financial turn around for people around him, except for himself.

MMM, GHWW, and others never knew what happened to them in Nigeria, they were confused about how they suddenly started having issues. Well now I have a simple plan.

We need to point these platforms towards the right direction. Create a single target with a big bull's-eye for them target. Maybe when we create a group on different social media and all send them mails about a certain site by name Nairaland that has made it their business to see to their downfall, and then hint to these platforms to put their rivalry aside and make their common enemy pay for their troubles, maybe then Seun will remove his nasty fat fingers from other peoples plates.

Maybe when these guys pool their resources together, higher a set of nasty hackers to obliterate nairaland out of the internet then Seun will start all over again then, maybe then will he learn to mind his business and stop meddling in peoples lives.

Since you don't value peoples struggles and business, your business is about to get a taste of your own evil craft.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by paulvelly1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
For free Bitcoin Mining visit www.biz-bay..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.