Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders (74932 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
ajanma2:
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys..

wow

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by recievesense: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
gaburiel:

lol "caught "

I just came to caught those that book space
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Pakman: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
ukpana okpoko buru nti chiri ya.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by crowntoro(f): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM has crashed, guys, count your losses and move on. Poo happens... Learn your lesson and don't be naive next time.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by klosety45: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mavrodi sef

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by econome(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chudi vs members

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
djblue007:
I used to respect this forum before but I think it has no good to offer as per MMM of a thing.
Why are u so particular about MMM alone? There are other schemes out there. You don't go after them.
Dear MMM participants, it is high time u people stopped panicking. Pls be positive and encourage others. Of course you all understand MMM ideology.
Nairaland is being used to spread panic among participants.
All you just have to do is be strong and patient.
In Sergey's opening message to us at MMM resumption last Friday he made it clear that the poor and economically disadvantaged people (partipants with little GH requests) will be attented to first and that the richer can wait a bit while the system normalizes and the new sustainability measures being implemented.
He told us there will be panic at the resumption but we shouldn't mind and go about our normally life. He said they will gradually make paybacks.
We seem to ignore several points in his write up and listen to our media who are being sponsored against MMM progress.
Pls stop the panic and encourage others. People with little GH request are already being paid in my structure.....just be positive and patient and MMM will stand.

wow
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by aluko360(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Naija people sha

believing that MMM is coming back is like saying Buhari will make $1 equivalent to N1

i just pity those guys in my office who took loans from credit direct limited (sharp sharp) to invest in MMM. Na them know where shoe dey pinch dem.

If making money is so easy, only a few people will be poor.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
gaburiel:

I just came to caught those that book space

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Emilo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
We active participants in MMM know that as long as we continue to PH.....even Lucifer and some of his cohort here cant stop us. Talk is cheap.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Superman7: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM HAS NOT CRASHED AND WILL NOT CRASH!!
PEOPLE WILL ONLY GET ANNOYED AND LEAVE, BUT THE SCHEME REMAINS AND CONTINUES WITH OTHERS.

THIS POSTER AND OTHER POSTERS, WHO ARE WISHING IT CRASHED SO THAT THEY CAN MOCK OTHERS WILL WAIT FOREVER.
YOU WAITED IN DECEMBER, NOW JANUARY IS ALMOST ENDING,
YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT UNTIL TO JOIN!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bj5all:

This is the reason i said i won't drag words with you. It's of no need. I'm not even a participant of MMM.
Na so!

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by InvertedHammer: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Okundaye4:
Lolz.

Na when them never shut down portal be this?

Many mad people go full road when them shut am down o.

Am a participant, but as far as am concern, MMM is buried and my money gone. I just have to be wiser next time by shunning Ponzi schemes.
/
The portal will be shut down soon.

They are gradually shutting down operation to minimize the psychological impact on the few who refuse to accept reality. In this case, false hope seems better than no hope. Some people cannot handle the truth.

To all participants: Believe that your money is gone and move on. The more you keep hoping, the more the pain lingers.
\

7 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by kjhova(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Smooyis:

The management of MMM is daft and unintelligent. Once back, they should simply have placed a limit for withdrawal and allowed for pH and gh accordingly. As it is now, all trust is gone.

Management of MMM?

This entity is not an organization and is not registered anywhere on the planet. No fixed address, no telephone number, no office, no staff!!!

Still no assets, no liabilities...nothing!!!

How do people even fall for this kind of thing? This is not greed, this is worse than that!!

This is sheer madness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by gemale(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
djblue007:
I used to respect this forum before but I think it has no good to offer as per MMM of a thing.
Why are u so particular about MMM alone? There are other schemes out there. You don't go after them.
Dear MMM participants, it is high time u people stopped panicking. Pls be positive and encourage others. Of course you all understand MMM ideology.
Nairaland is being used to spread panic among participants.
All you just have to do is be strong and patient.
In Sergey's opening message to us at MMM resumption last Friday he made it clear that the poor and economically disadvantaged people (partipants with little GH requests) will be attented to first and that the richer can wait a bit while the system normalizes and the new sustainability measures being implemented.
He told us there will be panic at the resumption but we shouldn't mind and go about our normally life. He said they will gradually make paybacks.
We seem to ignore several points in his write up and listen to our media who are being sponsored against MMM progress.
Pls stop the panic and encourage others. People with little GH request are already being paid in my structure.....just be positive and patient and MMM will stand.
Let mavrodi himself come out & stop hiding. Let dt spineless fraudulent twit called chuddy ugorji & oda top guiders also follow suit instead of hiding in shadows & parroting $hitty lines. Let Dem start ph 2 bail out d participants. U too, oga guider start 2 PH, preferably in huge amounts. Pple eligible 2 GH since December hvnt received a dime & all guiders do is say $hit. Som1 very close 2 me currently has over 100,000 stuck in dere. If chuddy ugorji ph of 500m out of D 4 bn he allegedly made 4rm MMM, 5,000 pple lyk ds loved 1 of mine wld b able 2 get their money back. U pple hv bn making mouth abt mmm, nw is d tym 2 put ur money where ur mouth is.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by kjhova(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Emilo:
We active participants in MMM know that as long as we continue to PH.....even Lucifer and some of his cohort here cant stop us. Talk is cheap.

@Emilo, this is the height of denial..please SNAP out of it!!!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
PearlStreet:
It's already clearing from their eyes.

I so remember this quote angry
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by idesylvester(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bro Wetin dey do u self, u wan use laugh kill me... Save the mess abeg... cheesy
kingmekus:
I wan mess abeg!
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by bularuz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
We warned you guys ponzi schemes don't last

[url]/7UHYAg[/url]
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by OKorowanta: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bj5all:
Pple trying to gain relevance from MMM matter, i was already thinking nairaland is coming back to normal but when i saw this again, i just shouted Seun please grow up and stop derailing your forum with MMM.

The front page needs more relevant updates not MMM all the time

Wot if Seun do the MMM too nko?
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by itunesgiftcard(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingmekus:
I wan mess abeg!
Abeg mess for MMM
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by itunesgiftcard(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
megrimor:
Your quest for the downfall of MMM is more than your quest to make Heaven.

Repent now

Don't worry we have repented
MMM will rise again shout haleluyah

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by macmoyor(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Since when did Some Nigerians became more charitable than Saint Theresa of Calcutta, see how guys are willing to provide help,of course to get help back, even when the ship is sinking peeps are so willing to provide help. wao is this same Nigerians that would deny help to their dying neighbor/friends or refused to help their immediate relatives,some even their parents?
One of MMM lessons is that there's hope that Nigerians can change their mentality at whims. Lets change our mentality to a healthy mentality to working hard before we reap.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by mrikay: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
inemani:
I laugh in Ikwere, kwekwekwekwe
Lol... We get special laff?
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Mujtahida: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
9jakohai:

My, my..... how much did you lose to MMM?

Take heart, Mavrodi will soon answer your prayers to him.
Let me ask you a question since you seem to celebrate so much on this MMM issue. What would you say if you hear that people commit suicide, run insane, become depressed as a result of this MMM thing?

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Chuksemi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
I got paid today.... MMM bye bye oh. grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by everyoung12: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM is a Fonzi Scam. come n join me on twinklers.

i just put 1.2m dem go pay me 2morw
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Mujtahida: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Superman7:
MMM HAS NOT CRASHED AND WILL NOT CRASH!!
PEOPLE WILL ONLY GET ANNOYED AND LEAVE, BUT THE SCHEME REMAINS AND CONTINUES WITH OTHERS.

THIS POSTER AND OTHER POSTERS, WHO ARE WISHING IT CRASHED SO THAT THEY CAN MOCK OTHERS WILL WAIT FOREVER.
YOU WAITED IN DECEMBER, NOW JANUARY IS ALMOST ENDING,
YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT UNTIL TO JOIN!!
Confidence and trust is gone!
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mujtahida:

Let me ask you a question since you seem to celebrate so much on this MMM issue. What would you say if you hear that people commit suicide, run insane, become depressed as a result of this MMM thing?

Na me wey de tell them commit suicide?

Most Nigerians are religious. Let God comfort them.

At least make people hear...... Pyramid scheme is a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Icaretoo: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingmekus:
I wan mess abeg!

Knock yourself out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.