Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends (3199 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
If you’re ever wondering what kind of boyfriend a guy with a big ‘ol beard would make, just know guys with beards are the best and here’s 12 reasons why.

It’s no secret that the latest trends for guys–even during the hot summer months–has been growing out a full and luscious beard. I think the large majority of us ladies are in agreement with this new trend, too. Guys with beards are the best!

Girl trends are always changing. What’s popular now may not be popular at all even a few months from now. However, male trends stick around for a lot longer. In the case of beards trending, I, and many women out there, are very, very grateful.

The benefits for guys with beards

Not only are beards a fantastic trend in guy’s grooming, but they’re also really beneficial for guys in so many ways. Those that can grow out their beard SHOULD do so based on these amazing benefits.

They protect your face from the elements and leave your skin moisturized and acne free. Plus, they make a guy look SO much better for some reason, and growing out a beard can actually make one a better boyfriend.

Reasons guys with beard make the best boyfriends

You may think that whether or not a guy has a beard has absolutely nothing to do with the type of boyfriend he’d be. But you’re wrong. It can have an awful lot to do with how they treat their significant other, and if they’re a decent boyfriend or an awful one.

The truth is guys with beards just make better boyfriends. They just do! No, it doesn’t have to do with how their beard makes them look sexier. In fact, most of the reasons aren’t really physical related at all. Here’s why you should make a guy with a beard your next boyfriend.

#1 They’re patient. This is probably the biggest and best reason guys with beards make the best boyfriends. We all know how much patience a boyfriend needs to deal with some of us ladies, right?

Well, good news! Guys with beards have all kinds of patience. Growing that beard didn’t happen overnight, you know. It took time and patience to get there so you know he’s got loads of it.
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
.Money däwg! Money!.

...when you spend money....you automatically become THE BEST BOYFRIEND grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by emmieohmz: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Beard gang crew
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Filashade(f): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
My ex had a beard but he was okay but a big time liar and thief so I would have to disagree that they make better boyfriend. In fact he was good at lying a lot about everything.

So I dont know about that.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
#2 They appreciate your own grooming. When a guy has taken the time and energy to grow out a beard and keep it groomed, he has a certain level of respect for taking care of himself and that translates to respecting your own grooming habits.

He won’t complain if you take too long of a shower. He won’t nag you to go if you’re getting ready. A guy with a beard understands that it takes time to groom yourself properly.

#3 He’s more masculine. This may just be an appearance thing, and he could be the most feminine man ever. But if you want a boyfriend, dating a guy with a beard certainly gives you that. Guys with full, thick beards also tend to have more testosterone coursing through their veins. This makes them act and appear more manly.

#4 His kisses are unique. Every guy kisses differently, but kissing a guy with a beard is beyond that. It’s like an imprint on you every time you kiss him and you’ll never forget what kissing him feels like. This will make you bond closer with him and advance your relationship even more.
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:
My ex had a beard but he was okay but a big time liar and thief so I would have to disagree that they make better boyfriend. In fact he was good at lying a lot about everything.

but he was the best thing that ever happened to you right?
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Splinz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

So you were dating 'Anini' all those while

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Filashade(f): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
daviesblaze:

but he was the best thing that ever happened to you right?

I hate to admit it yes coz I felt for his lies but yes he was good.

cheesy grin wink
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Filashade(f): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Splinz:

So you were dating 'Anini' all those while

Yep. I was dating a theif who borrowed money from all my work colleagues and never gave them the money back inluding from his own GF.

He was Jamaican so I guess its in their nature to show off and borrow money. That guys bragged about everything and made himself look like a millionaire when he actually borrowed money to look like that. Even his own best friend would call to ask for him saying he borrowed hima huge some of money.

When you meet him you would think he was a nice guy and very friendly but noooo, he is a thief.
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

he doesn't deserve that beards grin
Naija beaards are the best,try 1
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Splinz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

Yep. I was dating a theif who borrowed money from all my work colleagues and never gave them the money back inluding from his own GF.

He was Jamaican so I guess its in their nature to show off and borrow money. That guys bragged about everything and made himself look like a millionaire when he actually borrowed money to look like that. Even his own best friend would call to ask for him saying he borrowed hima huge some of money.

When you meet him you would think he was a nice guy and very friendly but noooo, he is a thief.

Go and date thieves no more...

3 Likes

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

I hate to admit it yes coz I felt for his lies but yes he was good.

cheesy grin wink
hahhahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by AlexCk: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Soo, @op, we wey no get beards can't make "best" bfs or husbands abi,

Issoryt
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
#5 He can change up his look more often. A lot of us get bored with how our boyfriends look after a while. I mean, if you think about a girlfriend, we change our hairstyle, put on new makeup and clothes. It’s like we’re a different person.

Guys with beards give the same effect by trimming their beard, growing out longer, and even shaving some so he has unique facial hair. This helps us from getting bored of how they look. It excites us to see a change.

#6 He can bring your lumberjack fantasy to life. Don’t even deny it, ladies. Many of us have these fantasies about lumberjacks with full, dark, thick beards that make our knees go weak. If you date a guy with a beard, you’re bringing that to life. And that is an amazing feeling!

#7 He’s low maintenance. Most guys who grow out their beards aren’t very high maintenance. In fact, they’re so low maintenance they don’t even shave. You don’t have to worry about him taking forever to get ready before a date. You also won’t have to worry about getting him anything big and elaborate for his birthday because he really doesn’t want stuff.

#8 But he understands needing to be high maintenance. On the flip side, guys with beards also understand the need for you to be high maintenance. Beards may be low maintenance to grow, but once they’re there they take some care and attention to keep them from getting out of hand. [Read: 15 signs you’re clearly a high maintenance woman]

#9 He’s healthier. When is the time you’re crankiest–not counting your periods? I’m guessing it’s when you’re sick. I’m also going to assume that you’re not always the best girlfriend when you’re sick.

It has been scientifically proven that guys with beards are healthier than your average Joe on the street without a beard. Beards trap debris and harmful bacteria before it goes into the body. This keeps them healthy, happy, and those make great boyfriends. [Read: Check that checklist: What do you look for in a guy?]

#10 He’ll be well-respected. Traditionally speaking, many guys with beards are perceived as more prestigious than their clean-shaven counterparts. They tend to carry themselves with an air of respect and confidence.

You’ll never have to worry about someone being rude or disrespectful to him because they won’t want to be. Beards–even today–still warrant a respected behavior from others.
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
AlexCk:
Soo, @op, we wey no get beards can't make "best" bfs or husbands abi,

Issoryt

every guy can grow beards. it only takes patience and commitment
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Filashade(f): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

he doesn't deserve that beards grin
Naija beaards are the best,try 1

Loool. I am so scared of guys with beards now. Any guy that approches me that has a beard and asks me out scares me because of my ex. I keep on thinking they are thieves.
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

Loool. I am so scared of guys with beards now. Any guy that approches me that has a beard and asks me out scares me because of my ex. I keep on thinking they are thieves.
hahahah you know owning a beards comes with responsibilities. Am sure he stole from yah to take care of the beards.
Not all beardies steal,an they cute and responsible
Don't shy away from the beards,they are the real men angry

1 Like

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

then go and date no more

1 Like

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by onyeezeigbo: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
op tell me wat I don't know

1 Like

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Filashade(f): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
daviesblaze:

then go and date no more

Loool. Thanks Bross. Although my bf doesnt have a beard but if he did grow his, I wouldnt mind.

cheesy grin wink kiss
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Filashade(f): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

hahahah you know owning a beards comes with responsibilities. Am sure he stole from yah to take care of the beards.
Not all beardies steal,an they cute and responsible
Don't shy away from the beards,they are the real men angry

Loool. I do have to admit, guys with beards are kinda hot.

Ahhhh weellll the next time I see him again anywhere in the world, I would disgrace him onbehalf of my work colleagues who he stole from and myself.

angry angry angry
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by AlexCk: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
daviesblaze:

every guy can grow beards. it only takes patience and commitment

Lol, ofcourse

But hey, beards or not, it doesn't change who the person really is tonguetongue grin
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

Loool. Thanks Bross. Although my bf doesnt have a beard but if he did grow his, I wouldnt mind.

cheesy grin wink kiss
that is why need guys like me.
seriously dating me would convince you that guys with beard are the most romantic and honest lovers on earth
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

Ahhhh weellll the next time I see him again anywhere in the world, I would disgrace him onbehalf of my work colleagues who he stole from and myself.

angry angry angry

grin grin embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Filashade(f): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
daviesblaze:

grin grin embarassed embarassed

Loool why u dey cry na?

On your other comment, Noted tongue kiss kiss
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

angry angry angry
hahahahhaahhahahahahahahhsahhah u funny

1 Like

Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:
he doesn't deserve that beards grin Naija beaards are the best,try 1
lol I see you have one too
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol I see you have one too
I have beards plenty like ross,recently trimmed it cos I was being suspected for terrorism. grin
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by daviesblaze(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
#11 Nobody messes with him. Just like people respect him, people won’t want to mess with him. Beards usually signify a lot of testosterone. Meaning, he’ll probably be a lot stronger than other men, which means nobody will mess with him or you.

You’ll feel a lot safer dating a guy with a beard for this very reason. When you know you’re protected with your man, you’ll be able to feel at ease with him and truly happy.

#12 He can commit. This is another big reason guys with beards make the best boyfriends. If he can commit to growing out, taking care of, and owning a beard like he does, then he clearly doesn’t have any commitment issues.

This can help you feel at ease and confident in your relationship because you know he’s in it for the long haul and his beard is proof that he knows how to commit. Commitment issues can be the biggest reason relationships fail. Knowing that your man will commit saves you from that hardship.

Some guys may not be able to grow beards very well and can still make amazing boyfriends. The difference is that when you go for guys with beards, you know what you’re getting right from the start.
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

I have beards plenty like ross,recently trimmed it cos I was being suspected for terrorism. grin

lol hahaha u poor thing . bet u wouldn't even hurt a fly even if your life depended on it
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol hahaha u poor thing . bet u wouldn't even hurt a fly even if your life depended on it
looks might be deceiving you know wink
ave actually hurt a fowl
Re: GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:
looks might be deceiving you know wink ave actually hurt a fowl
lol really now ... I believe you

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Are You Able To Cope With This / Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) / Help!!! My Fiancee And Her Best Friend Send Nudes To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.