Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) (3199 Views)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Drinokrane: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2017
This endowed Ghanaian lady got all the guys at this album launch drooling and swooning over her massive behind on the red carpet at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Ghana during the week.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/endowed-lady-shut-down-red-carpet-with.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by python1: 4:54am On Dec 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Is that all...
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by bammy00(m): 5:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Someone call the Vaseline crew
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by 360command: 5:29am On Dec 10, 2017
She carry!!!
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by 360command: 5:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Blackfire:
Is that all...
dasoll
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Bloggers will make this one trend too. It is well.
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Atiku2019: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2017
I Love Ladies with big smart brains who are digging it out in KPMG, PWC, Accenture,General Electric, Deloitte grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku2019:
I Love Ladies with big smart brains who are digging it out in KPMG, PWC, Accenture,General Electric, Deloitte grin grin grin
You can still have big brains and be curvy.

4 Likes

Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by dhamstar(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
na heavy load she carry
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by dhamstar(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
Bloggers will make this one trend too. It is well.
dem no dey wan see big backside
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Nebes: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Looks dirty. Not classy.
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Ever since the day pussy odour hit me I've been seeing girls as carcasses... Its too late to fail Amen
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Gabaleve(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2017
but why she no fine Na?
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Bahddo(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice ass.
Re: Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2017
My wife's better

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Fiancee And Her Best Friend Send Nudes To Each Other / I Think A Girl Cursed Me And I Fear For My Fate / What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You To Act Like A Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.