Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? (4671 Views)

Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix / VIDEO: Daughter Of The President Of Congo,in Shameful Scandal As Sεxtape Leaked / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mine: I slept with a man when I was in my period

Yours?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by iTearHerToto: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
My moniker angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Cladez(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Xty
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
My moniker angry

Then deactivate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
I swallow her urine during the act shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Yours?
I hate when a girl come visiting when she knows she seeing blood.
Some will purposely call a guy that has been asking her out and plan to visit him. Coz they know when the nigga sees blood, his Dlck will loose balance.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Breaking a friend's chair when I paid "HIM " a visit. cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Tallesty1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Yours?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Tallesty1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lols.....

Which one is the cause.

A. The chair was old.

B. You have a destructive nyash.

C. You're over weight.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
Lols.....

Which one is the cause.

A. The chair was old.

B. You have a destructive nyash.

C. You're over weight.
Honestly, the chair was old, but he wouldn't have that.

He teased the hell out of me, even told our other friends. You know what it feels like when guys make jest abi? Especially when they want to get back at you for being a cocky one.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by iTearHerToto: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Then deactivate
Did you deactivate your pussi after the shameful act

30 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by DonMarvay(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Giving a girl a lap dance and the next thing I knew the chair broke and direct we go to the floor in front of many people. I just use laugh and highness to cover everything.
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by luvyaself95(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Did you deactivate your pussi after the shameful act
savage

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by DonMarvay(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Yours?

But that man must really be a he goat or a dog. Why would a sensible man sleep with you in your period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by jackals(f): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
DonMarvay:

But that man must really be a he goat or a dog. Why would a sensible man sleep with you in your period.

What'swrong..My ex can give it to me any time he wishes

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Amatarasha(f): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
My moniker angry
shut up pls
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by DonMarvay(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:

What'swrong..My ex can give it to me any time he wishes

Trust me it isn't right at all okay. Even if you want it when you seeing your period, its disgusting for a guy to do that.
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Amatarasha(f): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Yours?
Me n my ex preparing for anals,but it didnt work because his dad arrived when we ar already on introduction! cry

Preparing for it alone angry GUSH

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by iTearHerToto: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
shut up pls
Stop stalking me Amara. Nothing come out for your sideangry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by babs49(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
banged my married boss

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by ghettochild4u(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
This happened in 2001. We went to work at gwarinpa estate..the whole estate had not been occupied then.. At night after leaving site, we go somewhere to eat..... This very night I was discussing with my oga n someone said something funny na im we laugh... As I laugh.. Omo mehn.. Loud mess follow me laugh o. The women wey dey sell food sef dem hear d mess... Shame catch me
I no talk till we comot n I didn't go there back to eat

32 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
ghettochild4u:
This happened in 2001. We went to work at gwarinpa estate..the whole estate had not been occupied then.. At night after leaving site, we go somewhere to eat..... This very night I was discussing with my oga n someone said something funny na im we laugh... As I laugh.. Omo mehn.. Loud mess follow me laugh o. The women wey dey sell food sef dem hear d mess... Shame catch me
I no talk till we comot n I didn't go there back to eat

grin grin grin
This is by far the funniest post on this thread walahi...
unexpected mess na killer, especially when you sneeze or laugh....This one do me for class for uni those days, but my real g cover me..
e dey use im mouth dey make beat, me sef follow join am boom boom skrrrr boom skrrr boom boom skrrr...still laugh about it till today grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/92ae781605478a685f8bf8ca66ef90a5/tenor.gif?itemid=5023116[/img]

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
adetoroamos:
This stupid op is a man. Go for him. Na werey Man
Nairaland Cipher polls... grin grin grin grin grin
Most of the f for this forum na man walahi, una just dey chyke man upandan, nairaland is a F.ucking sausage fest grin grin. The pink f stands for F.uck boy rather than female.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
Me n my ex preparing for anals,but it didnt work because his dad arrived when we ar already on introduction! cry

Preparing for it alone angry GUSH

I actually thought anals is some professional exam.
Wetin i no go see for this forum, preparation for someone to destroy your rectum, una strong sha, more grease to wherever it is needed

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by cowardafonja: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Yours?

why did you do that?
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by cowardafonja: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:

Oops..! u must be an elephant then.
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
cowardafonja:

why did you do that?

Lust
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by cowardafonja: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Lust
ok. it's not shameful if he likes it. most of us hate it anyways.
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Bamily111: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
The shameful shit just happened to me right now .. my neighbour gave me food because I came late and I couldn’t get something to eat again , I finished the whole semo and I was about cleaning the plate .. could you believe I broke it ? I don die ..and Funke can abuse
Well ,shit happens .

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
The most shameful thing I've done is that I've never done any shameful thing.
Re: What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
shut up pls
y are u stalking him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! / My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club / Implantation Bleeding Vs Period: Causes | Signs | Symptoms | Pictures | Quiz | H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.