Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? (2188 Views)

Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
In most relationships today, one of the partners tends to be soft, easy going and very emotional, while the other seems to have a strong mind which makes the former always break down. Even so, the emotional partner is quick to forgive the other or beg the partner even if he or she might not be the cause of some misgivings or misunderstandings just for peace to reign and for the sake of love.

The other partner sees this character and in most cases continues to deliberately do things that harms the psychology of the emotional person. They could go as far as yelling unnecessarily, physical abuse and so on, yet the emotional partner might forgive.

Along the line the emotional person being human, might get fed up with the character or attitude of the partner when the non-emotional person does or says something very critical. At this point the used to be nice person, becomes someone else, shows an all new character and does things differently, even to the extent of getting irritated at everything the crazy partner does.

From the look of things, it seems the relationship is hitting the rocks and it seems both partners have switched characters, with the gentle one now being mean and the mean one being worried, scared and not wanting to lose its used to be gentle partner.

On this note guys,
1. Who is to blame now for the unstable wave in that
relationship?
2. And what was the root cause of the fiasco.?
3. Can anything still be done to save it?

Matured responses please. Thank you

P.S. it is nothing personal.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by ikp120(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
The h lipsrsealed lady should be blamed! angry

Is my response mature? Should I give it more Indomie to mature it?
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
When a relationship ends abruptly due to certain unpreventable conditions, no one should be blamed. No one deserves to be blamed as they both got into the relationship to perfect themselves or learn to tolerate themselves.

Some partners are very emotionally sensitive, while the other partner's heart is as hard as a rock. These are their personalities and no one is perfect in him/her-self. Haven written that, both partners ought to work together to keep themselves in check and avoid being a pain in the ass to the other partner.

I'mma use myself for example... I'm a person that derives joy from trouble making (I'm not weird) grin and when I start taunting people, it gives me joy to see them in frustrated and unfortunately, my partner is the stubborn type. She knows I love making troubles and when she sense that I'm about starting, she starts ignoring me until I pipe down. It's just a case of understanding how your personality work grin

I'm really serious about the trouble making part grin
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Jodha(f): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Of course the guys are the major causes of crisis in relationships..they are to blame..

Although ladies are not saints..but guys too do..if they're not cheating..they're been abusive..or doing one nonsense or the other..

Mature or not..that's my opinion..
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by merrymike47(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
the mean and non emotional partner z 2 be blamed, he/she knws d partners weakness and tok advantage of it. if d relationship stands or fall depends on dat mean and non emotional partner

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jodha:
Of course the guys are the major causes of crisis in relationships..they are to blame..

Although ladies are not saints..but guys too do..if they're not cheating..they're been abusive..or doing one nonsense or the other..

What if I shocked you by saying the mean person in that relationship was the lady, how would you feel?

Because some men undergo such torments and keep mute about it sometimes, unless when directly asked.
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Shorsky1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Lady. In most relationships,the lady wants to be in control thereby making the man to be a woman.
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
kennykendo:

What if I shocked you by saying the mean person in that relationship was the lady, how would you feel?

Because some men undergo such torments and keep mute about it sometimes, unless when directly asked.

What if I 'un-shock' you by saying no one ought to be blamed? cheesy
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
This only happens when a partner know that his/her partner love them more, they will then start forming strong mind or stuffs like that but then two partners can't have the same percentage of love for each other, it's either you love her more or she love you more, there cannot be equilibrium in relationship.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
merrymike47:
the mean and non emotional partner z 2 be blamed, he/she knws d partners weakness and tok advantage of it. if d relationship stands or fall depends on dat mean and non emotional partner
True talk, they find out you love them and start misbehaving forgetting that you were doing well before you met them and will also do well when they misbehave or you guys breakup but I like me because I know how to follow people that form non emotional and mean in a relationship, I will just play along for a while like am emotional and weak before the person know it am gone, personally am mean, I try to be nice in a relationship, so someone forming mean is just funny to me cos its what I do grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by toastedbread: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jodha:

it's not a male vs female war. do not start this.
reread the post.
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

What if I 'un-shock' you by saying no one ought to be blamed? cheesy

issues arise as a result of reaction, reaction occurs as an end product of action and action is carried out by a person.

#nullified
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:
True talk, they find out you love them and start misbehaving forgetting that you were doing well before you met them and will also do well when they misbehave or you guys breakup but I like me because I know how to follow people that form non emotional and mean in a relationship, I will just play along for a while like am emotional and weak before the person know it am gone, personally am mean, I try to be nice in a relationship, so someone forming mean is just funny to me cos its what I do grin

and when you adjust to their methods, they cry to the whole world how mean you have become and people will vehemently begin to vex because you changed, not considering why you changed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
kennykendo:

and when you adjust to their methods, they cry to the whole world how mean you have become and people will vehemently begin to vex because you changed, not considering why you changed.
If we all bring out our mean self in a relationship, such relationship will crash but its not nice and its a relationship.
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by toastedbread: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
(hardhearted=hh, softhearted=sh).
i'll say the hard hearted one is to be blamed.
the hh pushed the sh to the point where the sh had to survive. you can liken it to a boxer who's locked in a corner with no way to escape and receiving heavy blows. he'll become a new person and throw punches like never seen to get out of that spot.

moral of story: never push a good person to the edge.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
When a relationship ends abruptly due to certain unpreventable conditions, no one should be blamed. No one deserves to be blamed as they both got into the relationship to perfect themselves or learn to tolerate themselves.

Some partners are very emotionally sensitive, while the other partner's heart is as hard as a rock. These are their personalities and no one is perfect in him/her-self. Haven written that, both partners ought to work together to keep themselves in check and avoid being a pain in the ass to the other partner.

I'mma use myself for example... I'm a person that derives joy from trouble making (I'm not weird) grin and when I start taunting people, it gives me joy to see them in frustrated and unfortunately, my partner is the stubborn type. She knows I love making troubles and when she sense that I'm about starting, she starts ignoring me until I pipe down. It's just a case of understanding how your personality work grin

I'm really serious about the trouble making part grin

yeah everyone's different.
But knowing your partner is emotional shouldn't make someone deliberately taunt you...

We are all humans and one way or the other can get tired.

the only thing the stone heart person does is to complain you have changed.
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
toastedbread:
(hardhearted=hh, softhearted=sh).
i'll say the hard hearted one is to be blamed.
the hh pushed the sh to the point where the sh had to survive. you can liken it to a boxer who's locked in a corner with no way to escape and receiving heavy blows. he'll become a new person and throw punches like never seen to get out of that spot.

moral of story: never push a good person to the edge.

I believe so too because the good ones per se are quiet and swallow every pain without a vent to let out the pain. The day they do, oh Lawd...grin
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:
If we all bring out our mean self in a relationship, such relationship will crash but its not nice and its a relationship.

tell that to people who always tend to deliberately harm their partners with the excuse if he or she will forgive.
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
toastedbread:

reread the post.

I wonder. lol E&OE....

modified
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by toastedbread: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
kennykendo:

I believe so too because the good ones per se are quiet and swallow every pain without a vent to let out the pain. The day they do, oh Lawd...grin

most times, the good ones are way more worse but they chose to remain good.
a snake will continue on its path and if chased, it'll run.
if you continue chasing, the snake will make a u-turn and charge towards you.

remember the movie John Wick?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by toastedbread: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
kennykendo:

I wander
no "wonder" go far o.
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
toastedbread:

most times, the good ones are way more worse but they chose to remain good.
a snake will continue on its path and if chased, it'll run.
if you continue chasing, the snake will make a u-turn and charge towards you.

remember the movie John Wick?
yeah bro, I tell you....silent and nice people are the deadliest to mess with...

I rather hurt a loud mouther than someone who keeps quiet and walks away..

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by kennykendo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
toastedbread:
no "wonder" go far o.
lol ekpa mi oo
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by toastedbread: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
kennykendo:

yeah bro, I tell you....silent and nice people are the deadliest to mess with...

I rather hurt a loud mouther than someone who keeps quiet and walks away..

if you remember that prisoner with facemask in con-air.
ever wondered why the eagle never takes a duck but will accept a chick?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Jodha(f): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
toastedbread:

reread the post.

Yhu also need to reread my post...I remember I clearly stated ..it was my opinion... And I'm entitled to it..

Whatever I start is on none of yhur biz...good night..
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Jodha(f): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
kennykendo:

Such cases are mild compared to that of female's . ....if I start to tell yhu wetin ladies dey face for guys hand.. My dear yhu go weak...it's terrible...
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by idonmad: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jodha:

Such cases are mild compared to that of female's . ....if I start to tell yhu wetin ladies dey face for guys hand.. My dear yhu go weak...it's terrible...
you look like cockroach no offense
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by olubishop1: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
give reasons and y do u say so
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Jodha(f): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
idonmad:
you look like cockroach no offense

Yhu look like a church rat.. .argue with yhur self

One question for yhu.."what do yhu know 'bouh love?..
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by olubishop1: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
both needs to be blame...dey all hav dere part to play in such relationship.....thank u
Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by idonmad: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu look like a church rat.. .argue with yhur self

One question for yhu.."what do yhu know 'bouh love?..
ask your father, he never loved your mother.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? by Jodha(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2017
idonmad:
ask your father, he never loved your mother.

Yhure a concrete fool..argue with the person yhu see in front of yhur mirror..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bumped Into Him Fucking Her While Standing / I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It-lady / Girls Are Always Broke -Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.