Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

When The Predator Becomes The Prey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Predator Becomes The Prey (1195 Views)

Why Men See You As Easy Prey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
A good evening to y'all and congrats to fellow stream 2 NYSC members. Yay cheesy cheesy , finally, after all the delay.

Straight to my story/post.
I remember few months ago, my female friend and I were chatting and she changed her dp to a photo she snapped with some of her friends in school. I told her point blank I like a particular friend of hers on the picture., After several cajoling, she got me her number.
The girl and I got talking (Just calls) and since we both stayed in the same city, I asked her out to catch a movie with me to which she was reluctant, she said she doesn't know if I'm ugly or cute and she only rolls with 'em fine boys. I told her I don't know if I'm ugly or not (Meanwhile, I told the friend I got her number from not to tell her anything about me, not even my name).
The following day she agreed and we picked a date. I guess she must have been really curious to see me cos on the day we chose, she kept calling me not to forget. Well, I got to the place we were supposed to meet, called her and in the twinkling of an eye, she showed up. Lo n behold, I got a shocker, she looked nothing like her photos (those photo-editing apps need to be censored on PlayStore) and the make up she wore was so out of proportion. She, on the other hand could not hide her excitement and didn't know when she let out a WOW. I just acted like a gentleman that I am, held her hands (tho I was looking around carefully so no one that recognizes me would see me with her), we saw the movie after which we parted.
From that day on, I completely lost interest (I never told her I loved her, so it's not like I ditched her or something), but she would never let me rest, messages upon calls. It's getting too much now and I don't know how to make her stop.

Anyone else been in my shoes before
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by refiner(f): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
So in conclusion...u are trying to tell us that u are a fine boy?...

So she never asked u to upload ur picx,so she can recognise u when u guys wanna meet...

Kwantinue lying....

4 Likes

Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:
angry

You gon' say something or nah
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by engrMikemd(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
endtime story
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by jonaifame22(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
At least fvck her before letting go, u remember u spent some doe for u guys to watch movie.
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by PETRUCE007: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
At least fvck her before letting go, u remember u spent some doe for u guys to watch movie.

U never seize to amaze me....
Nice 1
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
I so have been in ur shoes bro..... It turns out that ugly ladies are stupefied by fine boiz
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
Oh yeah, thanks man.

But e gets as some girls go anti-pretty sotey your prick no go fit stand
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by jonaifame22(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
TosinDru:

Oh yeah, thanks man.

But e gets as some girls go anti-pretty sotey your prick no go fit stand
really? My dick neva seizes to rise up to the occasion, whether ugly gal Fine ga, toto is toto
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:
So in conclusion...u are trying to tell us that u are a fine boy?...

So she never asked u to upload ur picx,so she can recognise u when u guys wanna meet...

Kwantinue lying....
And what'll from lying? Maybe you missed the part where I said 'we on talked on phone'
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by refiner(f): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
TosinDru:

And what'll from lying? Maybe you missed the part where I said 'we on talked on phone'

Does talking on phone shows her ur face?...u don't upload ur picx on ur social media?
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
I so have been in ur shoes bro..... It turns out that ugly ladies are stupefied by fine boiz
Exactly bro

Any idea how I can't get out of her leash. I don't wanna piss her off tho, cos of our mutual friend
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:

Does talking on phone shows her ur face?...u don't upload ur picx on ur social media?
She uses nokia 'tonasobe' . You know girl's phones must always develop faults, as hers was.
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by dingbang(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
TosinDru:

Exactly bro

Any idea how I can't get out of her leash. I don't wanna piss her off tho, cos of our mutual friend
I stopped picking her calls...
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by refiner(f): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
TosinDru:

She uses nokia 'tonasobe' . You know girl's phones must always develop faults, as hers was.

Anyways,haven't u heard about inner beauty?

Why not give her a trial...she might be an angel... cheesy
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:

Anyways,haven't u heard about inner beauty?

Why not give her a trial...she might be an angel... cheesy
Of course I've heard of inner beauty, only problem is I don't have X-Ray scanner fixated on my eyes grin grin grin

But seriously, you girls need to take a break from photo-editors and logic-defying make-ups
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by refiner(f): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
TosinDru:

Of course I've heard of inner beauty, only problem is I don't have X-Ray scanner fixated on my eyes grin grin grin

But seriously, you girls need to take a break from photo-editors and logic-defying make-ups

Lol...u don't need no X-Ray scanner to see the inner beauty,staying with her for sometime will make u see it...

Most girls that edit their photos are just ashamed of their real face...u won't blame them sha cos guys are mostly attracted by beauty first, before intelligence or some other thing...
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:

Lol...u don't need no X-Ray scanner to see the inner beauty,staying with her for sometime will make u see it...

Most girls that edit their photos are just ashamed of their real face...u won't blame them sha cos guys are mostly attracted by beauty first, before intelligence or some other thing...
You're right tho.

But how is that possible when I don't even have a pinch of attraction left for her?
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by LordZero(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:

why don't you dash him ur glasses. maybe he'll be able to see her inner beauty. grin
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by refiner(f): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
TosinDru:

You're right tho.

But how is that possible when I don't even have a pinch of attraction left for her?

Very possible...get close to her,chat with her like before...u will definitely see a feature that is rare in her...but don't force it tho,it will flow smoothly...

But if u guys ain't meant to be,then that's unfortunate, u gat to let her go!
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by refiner(f): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
LordZero:

why don't you dash him ur glasses. maybe he'll be able to see her inner beauty. grin
grin

Nice view... Will sleep over it!
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:

Very possible...get close to her,chat with her like before...u will definitely see a feature that is rare in her...but don't force it tho,it will flow smoothly...

But if u guys ain't meant to be,then that's unfortunate, u gat to let her go!

Spoken like the true refiner. thanks wink wink
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by refiner(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
TosinDru:

Spoken like the true refiner. thanks wink wink

U are welcome... smiley
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by firstking01(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
I don't even know what i'm looking for in this thread.
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by Ahmiee(f): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
pictures of your fine boy or wedonblivit
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by 2dice01: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ahmiee:
you want to use his picture in your coven to night huh tongue
Kolewerk cheesy
Re: When The Predator Becomes The Prey by TosinDru: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Ahmiee:

Lol...

I never at any point in the post directly said ama fine boy. That was your inference. Well I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! / Tonto Dike's Husband Allerged Girlfriend (pics ) / She Needs Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.