Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Why Men See You As Easy Prey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men See You As Easy Prey (401 Views)

Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Men See You As Easy Prey by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2019

How many of the ladies reading this see themselves as a “ he could do better, but hopefully he’ll settle for me ,” type of woman?
Hopefully none, but in reality some man will see you as good enough to Bleep, cuddle with, and date, but not good enough to go all in and commit.

“ What are we? ” has never been asked by a Boss Bitch.

Ultimatums aren’t used by Alpha Females.
By the time you get to date three if a man isn’t on your clit, then that isn’t the man for you.
I talk a lot about ego, but the positive side of it is that it dictates that you don’t wait around for someone to treat you like you deserve.

A man who has had multiple conversations with you should not be too cool to act like you’re the shit. Yet, there you are, unsure if a guy likes you because you failed the first stage of Spartanhood 101:

Knowing yourself well enough to seal your insecurities.

Girls stress over not being good enough for men more than the internet would like to admit.
Women beat their face, fry their hair, starve themselves, dumb down their personality, and give up sex way too fast because male approval is everything.

So many ladies think these dudes want Ms. Perfect. Wrong, they want Ms. Worth it. It’s not about the model looks, it’s not about the phat ass, it’s not even about holding him down financially or emotionally.

Men are looking for that clear sign that you are different form the other women he’s been with throughout the years that annoyed him, hurt him, or bored him.

continue reading: https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1

Re: Why Men See You As Easy Prey by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
I see!

(1) (Reply)

I Remembered Everything Again And I Feel Depressed Now. / Are You A Single Muslim Lady? This Information Is For You / I've Not Seen Anyone Scared Of Hiv/std Like Myself Esp After Unprotected Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.