Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! (1202 Views)

I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Good morning everyone, I have been facing some serious teasing from my girlfriend's so-called best friend. Tho wen I started dating my soon-to-be Ex girlfriend, this her bestie was very much interested in me (you know how ladies act when they see their friend's man is super cute) she was just giving me those green lights and always wanting us to be alone together or probably she just wanted sex from me even if it's just once.

Now after she tried and couldn't get me, (that was before my girlfriend slapped me tho), she gave up and everything was cool. Now I think about fucking this girl these days, think about rubbing my wet cold finger tips on her thighs while my dick is inside her wet pussy as I bang and kiss her the same time, think about watching her butt hole while fucking her in duggy style, or even eating her pussy and asshole in 69, but all these are mere imagination!

On Saturday, I met her with my girlfriend and my girlfriend suggested we go out on Sunday (being yesterday) and we came to an agreement. Then this happened, I kissed my girlfriend and then hugged her afterwards and her bestie was right beside her, she was wearing a top that exposes cleavages, so she pulled the top down to show a good portion of her boob it was really a good view but I quickly withdrew from hugging my girl and we had a short discussion before they both went home.

Now yesterday, we arrived 911 bar and club, we first had some drinks, while on the drink, I used this as an opportunity to touch her cos my girlfriend was sitting at the right side and she (intentionally) brought her sitter close to me, my girlfriend didn't notice anything tho,cos the place was kinda low lighted.

I stretched and started walking my hands on her thighs while at the same time cracking some jokes, which kept my girlfriend from noticing, her bestie looked at me and gave this stupid laughter ladies do laugh when something is going on, she laughed so loud and my girlfriend asked her what's wrong, I took off my hands immediately and continued with my drink, after a short while the unimaginable happened!

After a short while of jokes and laughter, this bestie started touching my legs, I got angry Tho, but I fell for it when she touched my dick area and her eyes widened as she looked at me, then I dipped my hands under her skirt feeling her pussy from her panties, then she said this loudly ( STOP TOUCHING ME JARE) I felt like disappearing that instant! my girlfriend suspected something this time and querried me, but I got my way around her and settle things.

No what I do not understand is why she did this, why did she scream so loud like she wasn't the first to touch me a second time? Did she do this to punish me for refusing her advances in the past when I was still faithful to my girlfriend
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by sosexy111: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2017
From girlfriend to her best friend..
Left is your girlfriend
Right is her best friend.
All of them around you, no single fellow guy. Ok

You are swimming in the ocean of women, girlfriend and her bestie ok

In this new fresh 2017. Ok

Congratulations
Kwontinu.
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by greatnaija01: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2017
its shows you lack moral and relationship discipline.... JUST BECAUSE THE OPPORTUNITY IS THERE, DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TAKE IT. What if they both set you up and you end up loosing in both ways. you can not eat your cake n have it or rob peter to pay paul... IT WILL BACK FIRE SOMEDAY AND YOUR CUTENESS WILL WASTE... you wont even be able to post your sad experience online.

BROS, Ladies reduce the best of men to nothing... practice faithfulness or remain single.

HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A LADY SCORNED.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
its shows you lack moral and relationship discipline.... JUST BECAUSE THE OPPORTUNITY IS THERE, DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TAKE IT. What if they both set you up and you end up loosing in both ways. you can not eat your cake n have it or rob peter to pay paul... IT WILL BACK FIRE SOMEDAY AND YOUR CUTENESS WILL WASTE... you wont even be able to post your sad experience online.

BROS, Ladies reduce the best of men to nothing... practice faithfulness or remain single.

HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A LADY SCORNED.
would you continue to take a girl serious for slapping and humiliating you in a public place just because u answered a girl's greetings? Won't you deal with her
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by JacksonD7: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
Good morning everyone, I have been facing some serious teasing from my girlfriend's so-called best friend. Tho wen I started dating my soon-to-be Ex girlfriend, this her bestie was very much interested in me (you know how ladies act when they see their friend's man is super cute) she was just giving me those green lights and always wanting us to be alone together or probably she just wanted sex from me even if it's just once.

Now after she tried and couldn't get me, (that was before my girlfriend slapped me tho), she gave up and everything was cool. Now I think about fucking this girl these days, think about rubbing my wet cold finger tips on her thighs while my dick is inside her wet pussy as I bang and kiss her the same time, think about watching her butt hole while fucking her in duggy style, or even eating her pussy and asshole in 69, but all these are mere imagination!

On Saturday, I met her with my girlfriend and my girlfriend suggested we go out on Sunday (being yesterday) and we came to an agreement. Then this happened, I kissed my girlfriend and then hugged her afterwards and her bestie was right beside her, she was wearing a top that exposes cleavages, so she pulled the top down to show a good portion of her boob it was really a good view but I quickly withdrew from hugging my girl and we had a short discussion before they both went home.

Now yesterday, we arrived 911 bar and club, we first had some drinks, while on the drink, I used this as an opportunity to touch her cos my girlfriend was sitting at the right side and she (intentionally) brought her sitter close to me, my girlfriend didn't notice anything tho,cos the place was kinda low lighted.

I stretched and started walking my hands on her thighs while at the same time cracking some jokes, which kept my girlfriend from noticing, her bestie looked at me and gave this stupid laughter ladies do laugh when something is going on, she laughed so loud and my girlfriend asked her what's wrong, I took off my hands immediately and continued with my drink, after a short while the unimaginable happened!

After a short while of jokes and laughter, this bestie started touching my legs, I got angry Tho, but I fell for it when she touched my dick area and her eyes widened as she looked at me, then I dipped my hands under her skirt feeling her pussy from her panties, then she said this loudly ( STOP TOUCHING ME JARE) I felt like disappearing that instant! my girlfriend suspected something this time and querried me, but I got my way around her and settle things.

No what I do not understand is why she did this, why did she scream so loud like she wasn't the first to touch me a second time? Did she do this to punish me for refusing her advances in the past when I was still faithful to my girlfriend

Brother, control your urges hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath if your girlfriend could slap you for looking at another woman what do you think she's going to do if she finds out you're sleeping with he BFF.

No matter how strong the urges are you should NEVER in your life play games with your girl's friends.
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Just tell your gf what's up
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2017
sosexy111:
From girlfriend to her best friend..
Left is your girlfriend
Right is her best friend.
All of them around you, no single fellow guy. Ok

You are swimming in the ocean of women, girlfriend and her bestie ok

In this new fresh 2017. Ok

Congratulations
Kwontinu.
so u booked space to type this?

Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Just tell your gf what's up
i can't... Actually I'm doing this as a revenge.
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2017
JacksonD7:

Brother, control your urges hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath if your girlfriend could slap you for looking at another woman what do you think she's going to do if she finds out you're sleeping with he BFF.

No matter how strong you should NEVER in your life play games with your girl's friends.
whats ur point now?
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by greatnaija01: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2017
why wont i take a girl i love serious even after a hot slap... love is not a body stuff or sex stuff.... she must have inner character that will make her still attractive to me despite the slap.... she aint a whoreee na... LADIES can be expressive especially when angry.. it is a guys maturity to know that o. ... RELATIONSHIP is not for kids WHO may have passed puberty o.. its for those who are ready for the good, the bad and the ugly.

The slap is a sign or insecurity and i may as well go to the lady who greeted me and introduce her as my one and only just to calm her down... the only place i may have to slap her back is during rough sex... asides that i have to respect her emotional fragility.

#Just_Saying

YellowEyeBalls:
would you continue to take a girl serious for slapping and humiliating you in a public place just because u answered a girl's greetings? Won't you deal with her
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
why wont i take a girl i love serious even after a hot slap... love is not a body stuff or sex stuff.... she must have inner character that will make her still attractive to me despite the slap.... she aint a whoreee na... LADIES can be expressive especially when angry.. it is a guys maturity to know that o. ... RELATIONSHIP is not for kids WHO may have passed puberty o.. its for those who are ready for the good, the bad and the ugly.

The slap is a sign or insecurity and i may as well go to the lady who greeted me and introduce her as my one and only just to calm her down... the only place i may have to slap her back is during rough sex... asides that i have to respect her emotional fragility.

#Just_Saying

bro... I wish u were there the day it happened, she slapped me and went away immediatly and I stood there motionlessly till she got a cab and went home without even a chance of explanation.
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by greatnaija01: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2017
it is clear you both are only in it for fun n sex.... not for the long haul called marriage.... grow up bro.

YellowEyeBalls:
bro... I wish u were there the day it happened, she slapped me and went away immediatly and I stood there motionlessly till she got a cab and went home without even a chance of explanation.
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
it is clear you both are only in it for fun n sex.... not for the long haul called marriage.... grow up bro.

what ever u call it bro... Be safe.
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by sosexy111: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
so u booked space to type this?
my dear.. I don't even know what to type again to this nonsense when a full grown man decided to be displaying a 22 year old character.
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:

Happy revenge.
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by JacksonD7: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
whats ur point now?

My point is it's not worth it, put yourself in your girl's shoes how would you feel if you walked in on your girl bleeping your best friend. You should know that guys have died as a result of this. Follow the thread below to get some clarification on this you can also drop questions there to get more opinions.

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/80
Re: My Girlf's Own Frnd Won't Let Me Be, Yet She Does This To Me. It's My Fault! by JacksonD7: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:

If you can't take her anymore because of what she did just break up with her there's no need for revenge.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) / Name One Thing You Love About Been Single / Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.