Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? (797 Views)

Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Marisol911(f): 6:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Is a lady considered 'easy' if she doesn't date becauseshe's tired of love/commitment and just f**KS for pleasure.. She also doesn't ask for money from her partners.
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2017
She is an olosho in training cos dogs even f**k for a reason (procreation). Why would a girl, beautifully and wonderfully made f**k for f**king alone?

My sister, she isn't cheap, she is finished

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Marisol911(f): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
She is an olosho in training cos dogs even f**k for a reason (procreation). Why would a girl, beautifully and wonderfully made f**k for f**king alone?

Jesus is loooord
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2017
grin

No comment..
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2017
[s]
Paulpaulpaul:

[/s]

Beautiful nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Marisol911(f): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Friendzone:
[s][/s]

Abi ??
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Friendzone:
[s][/s]
Why did you cancel my opinion? Air yours na. Be careful!
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by dingbang(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2017
grin

He who is served free cake must enjoy it while it lasts....
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by luminouz(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Op...just checked ur dp....are u d girl flashing two fingers or d one with an orgasmic expression on her face....
After u reply....then I will comment about d topic grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by ojun50(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Keep on doing sharing ratio pm so i can get a one night

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Marisol911(f): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
ojun50:
Keep on doing sharing ratio pm so i can get a one night
this isn't personal lool
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by Marisol911(f): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
luminouz:
Op...just checked ur dp....are u d girl flashing two fingers or d one with an orgasmic expression on her face....
After u reply....then I will comment about d topic grin
Guess
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Do what you want lady, its your life and use a condom grin
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by luminouz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Marisol911:

Guess
D one with d orgasmic face? grin grin
Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by luscioustrish(f): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
No she's not cheap.
She's smart,independent and makes her own money.
She fucccks cos she wants to satisfy her sexual desires.
Dating is overrated. wink

3 Likes

Re: Are Ladies That Don't Date Cheap?? by LordAdam7: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Na guy like you go still dey beg to put tip.

All these guys with low self-esteem looking for ladies to degrade so they can feel better about themselves.

Which one is Olosho-in-training again.

Abi all d f*ck when you don f*ck since puberty na for any particular reason other than animalistic push to release sperm?

So a girl that f*cks for same pleasure is an olosho? What sort of unintelligent mofo thinks this way.

@OP, there is no such thing as a cheap girl. A girl may be a nympho and can't help herself but say yes to every D*ck n Harry there but it doesn't make her any different from the so-called Bahd guys with high sex drive that ask every girl on their Whatsapp contact list for s*x.

Many guys have high libido. Ditto for ladies. Similarly there are guys and ladies that have low libido.

Ladies don't have to play hide and seek, just so one self-righteous imp can treat them as sexual trophies.

If a guy wants a girl who he'd buy a rolls-royce for before she drop pant, there are many of them. If a guy isn't looking for time wasters, there are also many of them. No group is better or cheaper than the other.

Any guy that would come here and call me woman wrapper go jor buy market!

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Would U Be Angry????? / She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil / Hospital Worker Is Caught Red-handed Having S*x During Working Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.