Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures (305707 Views)

Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Nigerian MOPOL Fighting Alongside The Military In North East(picture) / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Shoot2Kill: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2010
Chassis Mk1 20

Casspir MK3 Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC)

Mamba Mk3 Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC)

Techno repair

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by xterra2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2010
Maduafokwa:

Derez no tank in the world called T-77. We had around 100 T-55's but they were build around the end of world war 2. We den bought a couple of t-72's;around 50 or so. I say again; dere is no tank in the world called t-77. lol!
Oh sorry,my bad a mistake, You are right they are T-72 even T-90
In 9ja i saw somewhere we have 77 t-72
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Shoot2Kill: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2010
SAAB Gripen D

SAAB Gripen C

Hawk Mk 120

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Shoot2Kill: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2010
Rooivalk -(south African designed and manufactured) similar to USA apache in performance.

Gekko Amphibian Transport & cargo (south African designed and manufactured)

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Shoot2Kill: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
Denel Ornx

Super Lynx 300

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Maduafokwa(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
Oh sorry,my bad a mistake, You are right they are T-72 even T-90
In 9ja i saw somewhere we have 77 t-72
Yah ur right. But t-72's actually lost their reputation in the 1990/2003 iraqi war. T-90's are hot.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Dogma5: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2010
check out this link pips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtmRDyCuFHI

Part 2 NADCEL08 Commando Demonstration
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Dogma5: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2010
Maduafokwa:

[color=#000099][/color]Derez something ive noticed in this thread. Most of us think dat to criticize Nigeria is not patriotic. Nigeria needs alot of criticism to enforce change. Based on wat we have and are, the nigerian military does not suppose to be at the level they are now. It looks like the Nigerian govt cannot take good care of roughly 100,000 people dat are willing to give their life for Nigeria. thatz just part of it. The truth is, Nigerian army no be am, For crying out loud, we have the money to organize a modern army of even 500,000 if we need dat size. On one of the recent Nigerian army exercise, news leaked dat the army had to borrow trucks from the police and other civilian and paramilitary groups to make the exercise effective. den the commander came out on AIT to say dat no army is ever self sufficient. lol!!! .Very silly talk.So nigerian army no fit buy enough trucks again?? We dont even have a formidable MBT. I heard we have a couple of T-72's. A T-72 cannot witstand 3 simultaneous hits from an RPG7. Some one was talking about weapons built in the 1950's dat we hav dat are still refered to as world class like the AIM 9 side winder missiles. Bring a 1950 era side winder, arm a plane wit it and go for a dog fight, but b4 u go ,pray dat the sun does not come out fully because if it does, dont think u can use it because if u do, your missile will fly strait to the sun instad of pursuing your enermy.lol!! Every soldier i see in port-harcourt, always has a rusted AK-47 and i have neva seen a nigerian soldier with a side arm. the army really needs refublishing. Hav u taken a look at the South African Navy
its not all about carry a side arm, the importance of the side arm is that  it enables the carrier to use it as a secondary weapon(side arm/hand gun)  when the ammunition is empty or a malfunction on the primary weapon (assult rifle) when in a contact situation. It is not about putting it on either on the hip using hip holster or leg using Tactical Leg Gun Holster its all about how fast and effective it can be un holsted and used when needed .
for the ak47 and m16 check the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6BpI3xD6h0
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Maduafokwa(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
its not all about carry a side arm, the importance of the side arm is that it enables the carrier to use it as a secondary weapon(side arm/hand gun) when the ammunition is empty or a malfunction on the primary weapon (assult rifle) when in a contact situation. It is not about putting it on either on the hip using hip holster or leg using Tactical Leg Gun Holster its all about how fast and effective it can be un holsted and used when needed .
for the ak47 and m16 check the link below
I know about dat. The question now is ,which is better? ;A soldier with a side arm or a soldier without one? Every soldier deserves a side arm. Definitely, as a soldier, u will know/ u will be taught how to use it effectively. thats also a force multiplier.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by BEEGEAGLE: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2010
[B]NIGERIAN ARMY DEVELOP FIRST-EVER WHOLLY SPECIAL FORCES BATTALION[/B]

http://beegeagle./2010/04/24/nigerian-army-deploy-first-ever-wholly-special-forces-battalion/
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by BEEGEAGLE: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2010
THIS IS WHAT the NIGERIAN ARMY'S APR-21 122mm MRLS LOOK LIKE
(25 UNITS). It is the Romanian variant of the BM-21 122mm MRLS.

STILL THE APR-21 122mm MRLS

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by paddylo1(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2010
ENJOY THE NEW PICS FROM THE JUST CONCLUDED NAF airshow & expo IN KADUNA(MAY 2010). . .Beautiful

.www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/3/6/4/1706463.jpg">
Nigerian Air-force MI-24P with it's main guns on the left side of the nose

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/1/0/4/1706401.jpg">
Nigerian Air-force Dornier 228-201

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/0/0/2/1706200.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force Chengdu FT-7NI Air Guard

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/5/1/0/1706015.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force
Mil Mi-24V/35PA fisheye view of the Mi-24V cockpit.

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/5/7/7/1705775.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force
Agusta A-109 LUH

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/4/7/7/1705774.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force
Aero L-39 Albatros
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by paddylo1(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2010
www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/3/7/7/1705773.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force
Chengdu FT-7NI Airguard

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/2/7/7/1705772.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force
Aero L-39 Albatros

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/1/7/7/1705771.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force
Aero L-39 Albatros
After an aerial display sortie, this aircraft is being pushed to it's static display position by real manpower. 2010 NAF Airshow and Expo.

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/0/7/7/1705770.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force ATR 42-500MP Surveyor
Flight deck of Nigeria Air Force's latest addition to it's maritime patrol fleet

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/5/0/7/1704705.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force Mil Mi-24V/35P

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/4/0/7/1704704.jpg">
Nigeria - Navy Agusta A-109A Hirundo

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/3/0/7/1704703.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force Mil Mi-24V/35P
NAF538 Landing after completing some aerial and ground manouvers.

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/2/0/7/1704702.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force Dornier Do-228-212

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/1/0/7/1704701.jpg">
Nigeria -Navy Agusta A-109A Hirundo

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/0/0/7/1704700.jpg">
Nigeria's first maritime patrol/search and rescue aircraft. 2010 NAF Airshoe and expo.

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/9/9/6/1704699.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force Mil Mi-24V

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/8/9/6/1704698.jpg">
Nigeria - Air Force Mil Mi-24V

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/7/9/6/1704697.jpg">
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by xterra2(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2010
The Airforce is Improving
See that helicopter that Dropped Air troops -that was cool and also taking up their position + not using Ak-47s
These planes are flyable plus if in need of maintenance we have companies like Augusta,Aliena,those that did MI-35 e.t.c -the companies all have a maintenance hangar working with the airforce-thats good incase repairs or maintenance needs to be done and since the foreign engineers from the OEM(original equipment manufacturer) the airmen will know everything about the plane(actually a revision they know all since they were trained overseas)

This very cool and oh i just remember 5 new Super Pumas helicopters are waiting to come remember FEC awarded the contract together with a navy off shore patrol vessel(OPV)
when they come the airforce will have many flyable planes
Kudos but more planes needs to be bought
They government should buy F-18s 12 of them plus 12 Su-37 -so that we shall be feared even by strong countries so this chinesese fighter would be relagated to an "interceptor" it is called airguard so best it should do so like the pakistanis,chinesse are doing
Air force are improving this is a FACT
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by paddylo1(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2010
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE OFFICERS QUARTERS, ABUJA

Jonathan Gets Military ADC

By Chesa Chesa State House, Abuja

President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the appointment of Lt. Colonel Ojogbane Adegbe as his Aide-de-Camp.
Adegbe had shown up for interview at the Villa on the day Jonathan was sworn into office as President.
Born on May12, 1972, Adegbe graduated from the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, in September 1995 as a member of the 42 Regular Course.
An Aso Rock statement on Thursday which announced the appointment, disclosed that the new ADC holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics and a Master’s in Intelligence and International Security from Kings College, London.
Prior to his appointment, Adegbe served at 1 Division Intelligence Group, Kaduna; 26 Motorised Battalion ECOMOG, Sierra Leone; Nigerian Army Depot, Zaria; Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps (HQ NAIC); Office of Defence Adviser, London, United Kingdom; Intelligence Production Centre, HQ NAIC, as well as 81 Division Intelligence Group, Lagos.

[img]http://thewillnigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=ADC___Adegbe_867512265.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
[img]http://thewillnigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=Adegbe___ADC_533479534.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Lieutenant Colonel Ogogbane Adegbe.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2010

You cannot be enlightened and educated by an slowpoke, thats like following a blind man down a mountain

While the Chinese go to the Beijing Military museum to look at F-7s (OLD Technology they got from Russia) The Nigerian Army decides to order 12 F-7S

can you imagine the cost of spare parts Why can't the Nigerian government use Nigerian Engineers and Scientists to invent and
improve this technology? Nigerian Engineers read the same textbooks as Chinese Engineers so why? Nope, instead they will use these contracts to embezzele and reduce the Nations defences to a JOKE.

Look at that aircraft again. That is the old Chinese version of the Mig-21, not the newer F-7. The newer F-7 has a cranked-delta wing design.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Beaf: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2010
The army, navy and airforce should be next after the police, for total revamp. The weapons we have are an absolute disgrace, fit only for the flintstones.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2010
[img]http://I feel insulted anytime I see Nigerian troops brandishing AK 47s Does anyone realize how old that weapon is?
Even Biafra designed her own rifle from scratch.
South African military carry a South African rifle designed and deployed to service in 1982 called R-4 see pic.

And I also notice that the waist line of Nigerian soldiers have not reduced one bit! Someone rightly classified Nigerian military as a scare crow.[/img]

Dude, the R4 rifle you just showed in that picture is actually a copy of the Istreali Galil rifle. And guess what, its design was gotten from, yep, the AK-47 RIFLE due to the later's reliability.

By the way, Nigeria manufactures the FN-FAL (NR-1) and the AK-47 (OBJ-006), under license of course. But the later, 'though old, has proven to be the MOST reliable, one of the deadliest, and least maintenance-intensive rifle in the world. The American M-16/M-4 don't even come close.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2010
Now you clearly show yourself as knowing absolutely NOTHING! How can you claim that the MiG-21 cloned F-7 is 'more advanced' than the SU-30s, Su-27s, MiG-29s et al that Russia and most of the Eastern bloc countries fly? The F-7 cannot be comparable to an F-16 in any way. Haba!

The Chinese have long since moved on to F-8, 9, and 10 as well as other 4th generation ultra modern fighters. All the F-7 is used for now is as a mass aerial deterrent since the sheer number of F-7s employed by the chinese is enough to make life extremely difficult for few ultra-modern aircraft. For primary air superiority, the F-7 has long been superseded by several generations of Chinese planes.

You're just an ignorant person awestruck by simple things. It's people like you that keep Nigeria back from progressing, happily gobbling down the sop thrown at you. You can only make a change when you question things, which i why you people crying about 'unpatriotism' are extremely pathetic.

Let that fellow from the NDA tell us why homeless palestinians can build homemade rockets (Qassam I and Qassam II) yet Nigeria cannot. Ask him when Nigeria started making ordinary Mortars.

The combat performance of the F-7NI may not be as good as the Su-27/20 or the new MIG-29 SMT, but it is definitely a step ahead of the old MIG-21 which happened to be a very good close quarter dog-fighter. Please keep in mind while the F-7 is based on the Mig-21’s frame design, it is a later and far better version. With its crank-delta wing design, bubble canopy, and new generation avionics (i believe with BVR capability), it eliminates the defects of the old mig-21 and has the same combat performance of an F-16 Falcon.

Oh, by the way, Nigeria (DICON in particular) manufactures Mortars along with their 'mmunitions. And they've been doing that for a VERY long time.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
@Dogma- AK-47's jump wen u fire dem, so u might not get the accuracy needed, although the improved Ak-74,ak-101,105 series solved this problem. Yes AK's are more deadlier because they use 7.61by51mm bullets, but M-16's use 5.56 by 45mm NATO rounds. But still, a soldier using an m-16 is better than one using an AK because(1) My lighter rounds(5.56mm) is like a force multiplier for me because i can carry more than what a soldier using an Ak would.(2) M-16 5.56mm rounds have longer range cos they are lighter and the guns have pretty good mussle velocity. But seriously, u cannot compare AK-47's with modern m-16's. The difference is sooo clear. What U can compare with M-16 is Ak-101.

Oh please, with the current chest rigs beieg carried, a soldier carrying an AK-47 could carry more hagazines. Please keep in mind that in low-intense conflicts or counter-insurgency operations (COIN) were the enemy tends to favour the AK-47 over other rifles, soldiers or special ops operators using are definitely not going to run out of ammo anytime soon. So the force multiplier argument doesn't hold.

On the Ak-47 vs M-16, yes the M-16 trumps the Ak-47 abit in accuracy, no thanks to the bolt mechanism of the AK-47 that causes the barrel to wobble when fired, and the stock of the rifle that adds to it. But that's it. The M-16 doesn't even come CLOSE to the Ak-47 in EVERY OTHER ASPECT. I definitely would not want to go into a firefight with the M-16 cause it will definitely jam on me, and that's a big no no in a firefight. And God forbid if I have to use it in an arid region with lots of sand and dust. Right now, US soldiers in Afghanistan are complaining alot about the M-4, which is supposed to be an improved and lighter version of the M-16. It's no wonder US Special forces from Rangers to Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta have all dumped the M-16/M-4 for the FN-SCAR. And it's definitely no wonder the Isreali, Finnish, and South-Africans copied the Ak-47 designs for the Galil, Valmet, and R-4 rifles respectively.

Overall, the M-16/M-4 may look cool with all the EOTECH, ACOG, Laserpoint, flashlight, and pistol-grip attachment, but when it comes to practicality, the AK-47 is KING.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Beaf: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
ocelot2006:

The combat performance of the F-7NI may not be as good as the Su-27/20 or the new MIG-29 SMT, but it is definitely a step ahead of the old MIG-21 which happened to be a very good close quarter dog-fighter. Please keep in mind while the F-7 is based on the Mig-21’s frame design, it is a later and far better version. With its crank-delta wing design, bubble canopy, and new generation avionics (i believe with BVR capability), it eliminates the defects of the old mig-21 and has the same combat performance of an F-16 Falcon.

Oh, by the way, Nigeria (DICON in particular) manufactures Mortars along with their 'mmunitions. And they've been doing that for a VERY long time.

The bolded is inacurate. The F-7 is based on the Mig-21, but the Mig equivalent (on paper only) to the F16 is the Mig-29. In between Mig-29 and 21, there are Mig-23, Mig-25 (a real beauty in its time) and Mig-27. It really is a stretch to equate a dinosaur like the Mig-21 with an F16. Thats just gross!
The SU-27 as well is comparable to the F-15 Eagle, so there is no basis to consider it beside the dinosaur F-7. The SU-17 is a closer comparison, but still several times better than the F-7.

The F-7 is a dump that Nigeria has no business acquiring.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Beaf: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ocelot2006
The M-16 will only jam if it isn't cleaned. But, you're right about the AK-47 being by far, more practical.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by xterra2(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
ocelot2006:

[img]http://I feel insulted anytime I see Nigerian troops brandishing AK 47s Does anyone realize how old that weapon is?
Even Biafra designed her own rifle from scratch.
South African military carry a South African rifle designed and deployed to service in 1982 called R-4 see pic.

And I also notice that the waist line of Nigerian soldiers have not reduced one bit! Someone rightly classified Nigerian military as a scare crow.[/img]

Dude, the R4 rifle you just showed in that picture is actually a copy of the Istreali Galil rifle. And guess what, its design was gotten from, yep, the AK-47 RIFLE due to the later's reliability.

By the way, Nigeria manufactures the FN-FAL (NR-1) and the AK-47 (OBJ-006), under license of course. But the later, 'though old, has proven to be the MOST reliable, one of the deadliest, and least maintenance-intensive rifle in the world. The American M-16/M-4 don't even come close.

yeah me too it is VERY annoying but just in case the brigade of guards DOES not use it i think they use FN(60% sure)
But the advantage Ak-47 has is that it never jams
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by isimili: 5:22am On Jun 09, 2010
i consider the display of our military gadgets to be a security breach. Do we really need to dsiplay them?
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by xterra2(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
isimili:

i consider the display of our military gadgets to be a security breach. Do we really need to dsiplay them?
Yeah right 'security vulnerability' but they never show all,like Tanks for example and Bombs + Missiles,
Half should be shown not all,but the CAS is trying to say we have flyable planes again + many of them and so ,
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by xterra2(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2010
isimili:

Yeah right 'security vulnerability' but they never show all,like Tanks for example and Bombs + Missiles,
Half should be shown not all,but the CAS is trying to say we have flyable planes again + many of them and so ,
But like i said it is good,US,UK too do so
I remember, Iran not too long ago did a military parade where it displayed never before seen and hear hardware,they also displayed UAV,Tanks e.t.c
Telling the West US and Israel particularly we are getting strong, by this military hardware to make them think twice if they want to do somethings stupid to Iran by invading them cause of 'weapons of mass destruction' which is nuclear bombs like they invaded iraq,
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2010
xterra2:

yeah me too it is VERY annoying but just in case the brigade of guards DOES not use it i think they use FN(60% sure)
But the advantage Ak-47 has is that it never jams

The Guards Brigade uses the FN-FAL as it is the standard issue rifle for the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Uzi submachine gun is being used by the army's special forces unit, while the latest rifle, the TAVOR TAR-21, is now the standard issue rifle for the State Security Service (SSS) in addition to the STEYR AUG rifle. For the Police Force, the FN-FNC is the standard issue rifle, although the rifle commonly used these days is the TYPE-56-2 along with the K-2 and the FN-FAL. The Nigerian Customs Service uses the older G-3 rifles and the newer STEYR AUG rifles.

For machine guns, the GPMG is still the standard issue rifle, although the Army also uses the German MG-42/MG-3 and the M-60.

Standard issue sniper rifle for the army is the ,although the M-24 was used by the army in the last Liberian conflict.

For side arms, the standard issue for the armed forces and the Police force is the BERETTA 9mm, although the Police also uses the Browning Hi-Power, WESSON & SMITH autos, and the MAKAROV. I know the Nigerian Navy also uses the SIG SAUER P226. I also believe that the DSS/SSS also uses the SIG P226 as they tend to get the very best kit
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/4/5/4/1713454.jpg">
www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/1/5/6/1712651.jpg">
F-7 fighter

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/5/8/2/1712285.jpg">
www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/4/8/2/1712284.jpg">
NAF A-109 LUH

NAVY A-109 LUH

D0-228
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by OlSoldier(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2010
first, i am a retired nigerian soldier and my personal quote has always been 'stronger than nails' Glad to stumble on this. But where are all the military pensions going to, the arrears that has been left unpaid for decades now to retired military personnel's. why flaunt the nigeria soldier capabilities in weapons when they still suffer in abject dejection, even after risking their lives in wars and several peace keeping missions.

Is Goodluck a good luck to the nigeria military or a bad luck, he has approved the payment of soldiers old time arrears, when will it be paid, whose incharge, i write this in pain and tears, cos many of my colleagues have died in the army especially the 93' 94 peace keeping mission, i was a present soldier in yugoslavia, many have also died unpaid. what is the essence of serving nigeria?

pls stop posting this weapons. why show your anus to your enemy, it is not all that right to tell everything you got to the world, i mean weapons and all.

if you want to know me you ask ask anything.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
Ol_Soldier:

first, i am a retired nigerian soldier and my personal quote has always been 'stronger than nails' Glad to stumble on this. But where are all the military pensions going to, the arrears that has been left unpaid for decades now to retired military personnel's. why flaunt the nigeria soldier capabilities in weapons when they still suffer in abject dejection, even after risking their lives in wars and several peace keeping missions.

Is Goodluck a good luck to the nigeria military or a bad luck, he has approved the payment of soldiers old time arrears, when will it be paid, whose incharge, i write this in pain and tears, cos many of my colleagues have died in the army especially the 93' 94 peace keeping mission, i was a present soldier in yugoslavia, many have also died unpaid. what is the essence of serving nigeria?

pls stop posting this weapons. why show your anus to your enemy, it is not all that right to tell everything you got to the world, i mean weapons and all.

if you want to know me you ask ask anything.

Much respect for your service to the nation, and If what you just posted is true, then I sincerely hope that you along with every service men/women are paid your pensions as you all definitely deserve them.

But with respect to the posting of weapons on this post, it's not as if the pics posted here were well gaurded secrets stolen from the coffers of military intelligence or so. Most of the pics posted here were initially posted by the Nigerian Armed Forces and the press in their respective PUBLIC websites. Hell, the last pics posted were from the just concluded NAF Airshow held in month May this year. And most of the pics posted here are what you see everyday, not any of the military assets. So please relax, we're not posting any military secrets here.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by MandingoII(m): 4:25am On Jun 15, 2010
sigh, undecided

PADDYLO

now post American Made planes and weaponry.

This Nigerian unused and old stuff has gotten stale.

Represent your host country,.

c'mon ibo boy u can do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.