Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) (58091 Views)

Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by skarz: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
it's a skit seen it
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Icon4s(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
What da ....?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by ajalawole(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Oh boy... The girl set die.... Love is strong sha

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by chudyboy05(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Last 5years comedy
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by brownhawk: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
Awww
wetin do u
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by akandry: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Chaiii grin grin grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Fetish hooorny goon...mayb thats what turns him on
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Richy4(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2017
and the guy wasn't wearing shoes......are u sure this is not a movie
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2017
I hear sey dwarf Toto dey sweet, funjosh na true?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Like Like Like!!!! smiley
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
Choi are you see wat I see

Wetin you see?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
Ayam spéechless. ..This isnt love undecided
skarz:
it's a skit seen it
Richy4:
and the guy wasn't wearing shoes......are u sure this is not a movie
undecided undecided undecided enemies of progress
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Pritypussi(f): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
That dwarf no stand ordinary.. the baba wey do her jazz try

I wonder how his parents will feel, he wants to bring dwarfism to their family line
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
I can freaking marry a dwarf,deaf and dumb,crippled....as long as she loves GOD,can cook very well and is sexually pleasing to my eyes.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by greggng: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
wow..wow..wow..i no be ambulance oo,,na wetin I dey see the make me wonder..but this look like movie scene oo

I have been told their kini sweet pass so it might be the reason why that man is dieing for her
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Amajerry83(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
wow..wow..wow..i no be ambulance oo,,na wetin I dey see the make me wonder..but this look like movie scene oo
Why am I always checking ur profile?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by ayanfemi23(f): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2017
Love is beautiful....... Congratulations to d couple
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Richy4(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

undecided undecided undecided enemies of progress

Are you kidding me? who can afford a ring and goes around bear-footed... maybe u should use your brain more
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2017
PETUK:
Oh dear God see wetin MMM cause, he can't see clearly

ARE U OK?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Richy4:

Are you kidding me? who can afford a ring and goes around bear-footed...
pfffft undecided thats yer defence? Its weak

He's IS wearing sandals . look well
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Only in Nollywood
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by koolcat: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Before nko, na ladder him suppose climb propose?? nairaland and senseless news be like 5&6
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by tfk2000(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:

U no be ambulance but ur head lamp be like ambulance
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by jmonas: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2017
New offer visa to 1) Cambodia =400, 2) Bahamas=550,we have person that can cross you to USA, Armenia=400, Grenada= 400,Alzabejan=500.visa ready in less than 3weeks non appearance?visa before payment but we must be sure that your money is on ground before we proceed with the job. Europe (Schengen Visa) Dubai work permit, Canada resident permit with job, Saudi Cable Visa(With Job).New Visa offer to Jordan with Work Permit-550k Call now on 07035158237 or 07055648537
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by virtual3xpert: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Love in Lagos.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
pfffft undecided thats yer defence? Its weak

do u realize not every guy actually buys his babe a real ring
Either because he doesn't see the need to spend the money or can't afford to

But more so than anything ,he prolly took them off to be shorter

So in your argument, he does not want to wear not even a flipflop on the street so that he will not appear tall right? Protecting his legs while on the street is not important....O-K.... i got you..You've won your case undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Richy4:

So in your argument, he does not want to wear not even a flipflop on the street so that he will not appear tall right? Protecting his legs while on the street is not important....O-K.... i got you..You've won your case undecided
Modified he IS wearing shoes cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue look at his feet again

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by abbeyomoakin: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
stephenduru:
I don't really know how true is this but according to this trending photo,a man knelt down to propose to his girlfriend who is a dwarf.True love really exists.

What do you think? I think its awesome wink

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-kneels-down-to-propose-to-his-dwarf.html
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Malawian(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2017
the Guy in the picture is a comedian. He is sheddy baba's younger brother. I think they call him MC Danni B or something. very funny guy.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2017
henrydadon:
grin
she must have shown him some incredible bedmatic..
i hear say these dwarf sabi wella for bed..
If that is the case, I am yrros for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.