Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas - Car Talk (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas (53900 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Vacuum A Vehicle's AC System Before Refill? / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pls make sure any A/C technician that is working on your car air conditioning uses manifold guage for easy diagnosis.
Even if the technician doesn't have scanning machine.
The diagnosing machine of an A/C technician is manifold guage.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by osato45: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Do you know any competent ac guy that does vacuum in benin city
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
osato45:
Do you know any competent ac guy that does vacuum in benin city
NO sir

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Kingsdave(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
mosbus:

So sorry for the late reply.
Your car is having leakage issue.
He should take care of the primary problem first before jumping into other issues.
The only reason why he should change your compressor is if the compressor isn't compressing properly and leakage due to longtime packing.which will affect the solenoid flow sensor if there's no refrigerant in the system.
Make sure your A/C technician is using manifold guage for diagnosis.

Thank you sir , he didn't make use of any Manifold gauge , he did it based on mere physical inspection, he was hell bent it was the compressor... Since we will be fitting in a new compressor he suggested a new condenser should be installed too... I will check another AC Tech
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Happy new year to all my wonderful customers.thanks for believing in us.
We look forward in serving you all better than last year.
Mosbuscool is better for good fill free to ask me any questions concerning car air conditioning.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Kingsdave(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
mosbus:

So sorry for the late reply.
Your car is having leakage issue.
He should take care of the primary problem first before jumping into other issues.
The only reason why he should change your compressor is if the compressor isn't compressing properly and leakage due to longtime packing.which will affect the solenoid flow sensor if there's no refrigerant in the system.
Make sure your A/C technician is using manifold guage for diagnosis.

went to my mechanic on Saturday,narrated my ordeal , he called an AC guy , he told me the guy knows his onions , the guy came , I narrated everything to me , he told me from what he understands my compressor isn't bad at all, he opened my bonnet checked the Ac told me there was no oil in it... He recommended ND 11 oil for it , he told me those guys used cheap harsh gas for me , he said I'm lucky it would have cost me my compressor cos the compressor uses sensor , he asked if I perceived any gaseous smell when I on the AC ,I said no , he said my evaporator is good ,he told me my seals are one also the condenser bolt are broken , probably from the first guys that checked it out , they broke it and left it like that for me , he said I will change the condenser , I was like protesting , thinking it was another antics, he gave in and tried filling the gas, I was told to on my car Ac , when I on the AC there was little blast like sound , I thought a hose blasted, it was the condenser , he removed it and he performed a test told me to keep my finger close to one of the two holes , if he blows in air into one hole and it come out of the other , then it's good .. he did and no air came out.. he recommended I buy a new condenser , I bought a condenser and we did the test and air came out .. he fixed it , also fixed the seal and recharged the gas , the car is mortuary standard now ... He told me the other guys wanted to play games with me , they would have ripped me off without getting any solution.. he said it was just oil , good refrigerant and condenser was the problem

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by xjiggy: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
mosbus:
Happy new year to all my wonderful customers.thanks for believing in us.
We look forward in serving you all better than last year.
Mosbuscool is better for good fill free to ask me any questions concerning car air conditioning.
Good day bro. What's your charges for diagnostics and vacuuming. Also, your workshop address
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:00am On Jan 20, 2022
xjiggy:
Good day bro. What's your charges for diagnostics and vacuuming. Also, your workshop address

11, okeho street, ire akari isolo, opposite saint marys Catholic Church in ire akari estate road.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Kingsdave:

went to my mechanic on Saturday,narrated my ordeal , he called an AC guy , he told me the guy knows his onions , the guy came , I narrated everything to me , he told me from what he understands my compressor isn't bad at all, he opened my bonnet checked the Ac told me there was no oil in it... He recommended ND 11 oil for it , he told me those guys used cheap harsh gas for me , he said I'm lucky it would have cost me my compressor cos the compressor uses sensor , he asked if I perceived any gaseous smell when I on the AC ,I said no , he said my evaporator is good ,he told me my seals are one also the condenser bolt are broken , probably from the first guys that checked it out , they broke it and left it like that for me , he said I will change the condenser , I was like protesting , thinking it was another antics, he gave in and tried filling the gas, I was told to on my car Ac , when I on the AC there was little blast like sound , I thought a hose blasted, it was the condenser , he removed it and he performed a test told me to keep my finger close to one of the two holes , if he blows in air into one hole and it come out of the other , then it's good .. he did and no air came out.. he recommended I buy a new condenser , I bought a condenser and we did the test and air came out .. he fixed it , also fixed the seal and recharged the gas , the car is mortuary standard now ... He told me the other guys wanted to play games with me , they would have ripped me off without getting any solution.. he said it was just oil , good refrigerant and condenser was the problem
It ok,thank GOD.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:32am On Jan 20, 2022
It's time to inspect the condition of your cabin filter, mostly people that just came back from the village.
Save the life of your evaporator and your pocket.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Bigfm2020(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please Mr MOSBOS,whenever I put on my car ac I always hear hissing sound under the right ac vent, though the ac cool very well please what can be the cause of the hissing sound.thanks
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Kreamie(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2022
Your AC system is low on Freon plus there’s a leak in the system.
Bigfm2020:
Please Mr MOSBOS,whenever I put on my car ac I always hear hissing sound under the right ac vent, though the ac cool very well please what can be the cause of the hissing sound.thanks
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bigfm2020:
Pls what kind of car do you drive.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by adetunjioludami(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mosbus, please can you recommend a good AC technician in Ibadan?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 1:14am On Feb 08, 2022
adetunjioludami:
Mosbus, please can you recommend a good AC technician in Ibadan?
I don't have any for now.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Chelseafan1: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kingsdave:

What type of gas was used for you?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Chelseafan1: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
mosbus:

I don't have any for now.

Oga Mosbus, where's your place in Lagos pls. And do you have the recommended spec of compressor oil for a 2009 C350 Mercedes Benz? I need one in Osun state.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Chelseafan1: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
weyreypey:

It's either you are very lazy or incompetent. How do you explain the September 16 to January 3 2021 gap in posting on your own marketing thread. Unfollows thread.

What personal problem do you have with Mosbus?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Kingdemu: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chelseafan1:

What personal problem do you have with Mosbus?
You no see him moniker?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Kingsdave(m): 4:12am On Feb 10, 2022
Chelseafan1:

What type of gas was used for you?

He used the gas in the normal gas cylinder, not the can refrigerants
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Chelseafan1:

Oga Mosbus, where's your place in Lagos pls. And do you have the recommended spec of compressor oil for a 2009 C350 Mercedes Benz? I need one in Osun state.
Recommend oil is pag 46.
11, okeho street, ire akari isolo opposite saint marys Catholic Church in ire akari estate road.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Chelseafan1: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kingsdave:

He used the gas in the normal gas cylinder, not the can refrigerants

Oh!
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Chelseafan1: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
mosbus:

Recommend oil is pag 46.
11, okeho street, ire akari isolo opposite saint marys Catholic Church in ire akari estate road.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Chelseafan1: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kingdemu:
You no see him moniker?

grin
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mbahjohnpaul: 4:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Please what can be responsible for perceiving exhaust like smell when accelerating. Is it coming from the AC vent? Car is acura mdx
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
mbahjohnpaul:
Please what can be responsible for perceiving exhaust like smell when accelerating. Is it coming from the AC vent? Car is acura mdx

1,Check the recyclelation switch servo motor.
2,check the foam on the evaporator fan plastic.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mbahjohnpaul: 2:13am On Feb 21, 2022
mosbus:

1,Check the recyclelation switch servo motor.
2,check the foam on the evaporator fan plastic.

Can you fix this fault?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
mbahjohnpaul:

Can you fix this fault?

Yes
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Pls fill free to contact me,when you need any advice concerning you automobile air conditioning 08026941215

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Emmanslinks: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Good day, my name is Adedeji Emmanuel am a graduate and am interested in a car for hire purchase or rental, to be used for bolt ride. I'm an excellent driver with 10 years driving experience, I'm trustworthy, conscientious, hardworking and resilient so dealing with different kind of people won't be a problem. Also have a valid drivers license. I reside at Agbowo in Ibadan. I would be interested if anyone who had a bolt friendly car who reach out. Please call 08059748093.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by 2special(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
mosbus:
Pls fill free to contact me,when you need any advice concerning you automobile air conditioning 08026941215
Good evening sir, please your WhatsApp number, I want to chat you tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by tundebabzy: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2022
I know this has been asked a couple of times but I'm adding to the list.

Any recommendations for a competent shop in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.