Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas (53902 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Vacuum A Vehicle's AC System Before Refill? / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2022
tundebabzy:
I know this has been asked a couple of times but I'm adding to the list.

Any recommendations for a competent shop in Abuja?

Non for now
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by 2special(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2022
I dey oga office now for my A/C.....I hope to give positive feedback o

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by 2special(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, trustworthy and straightforward, highly recommended.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2022
2special:
Yeah, trustworthy and straightforward, highly recommended.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
We Sincerely appreciates you for entrusting us with your cars. We hope to provide you with more satisfactory services and opportunities in this new year 2023. Working with you is a pleasure for us. Let's toast to yesterday's accomplishments and tomorrow's brightest opportunities. Appreciation ���
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by MrAmaechi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
What about people in Anambra State

mosbus:
We Sincerely appreciates you for entrusting us with your cars. We hope to provide you with more satisfactory services and opportunities in this new year 2023. Working with you is a pleasure for us. Let's toast to yesterday's accomplishments and tomorrow's brightest opportunities. Appreciation ���
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2023
MrAmaechi:
What about people in Anambra State

I appreciate every body.
Thanks for believing in us.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by staticstring: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hello bro, I just got this car and whenever I switch-on the AC, it cools very well. However, after a certain amount of time, it will stop cooling and the AC light will be blinking. What I do is to turn it off and on again for it to start cooling again, this time it will only work only for a few minutes before it will start blinking again. How can you help me with it?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
staticstring:
Hello bro, I just got this car and whenever I switch-on the AC, it cools very well. However, after a certain amount of time, it will stop cooling and the AC light will be blinking. What I do is to turn it off and on again for it to start cooling again, this time it will only work only for a few minutes before it will start blinking again. How can you help me with it?
What kind of car do you drive
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by staticstring: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2023
mosbus:

Highlander 2005
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2023
staticstring:

Highlander 2005
1,pls confirm If your radiator fans are working properly.
2, faulty torque sensor.the sensor is located at the bottom of your compressor.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by staticstring: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2023
mosbus:

1,pls confirm If your radiator fans are working properly.
2, faulty torque sensor.the sensor is located at the bottom of your compressor.

The radiator fans are working properly. I don't know the state of the sensor. I want to fix other pressing things about the car, then I will request your contact details then bring the car to your workshop.

Thank you.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Prudi100: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please does anyone know where I can get vacuum pump in Benin city?? My AC is giving little issues, it's not cooling as before.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Prudi100:
Please does anyone know where I can get vacuum pump in Benin city?? My AC is giving little issues, it's not cooling as before.
Your car AC is having issues,you need to check what ever the problem is before thinking of vacuum pump.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
ADVICE FOR THE DAY.
please always make sure you check your fan rotation after replacement.
1,it can cause your car to overheat.
2,it can affect your air conditioning from cooling effectively.
3,it can also cause damage to your air conditioning compressor.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by fashrola(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
@mosbus

I have been following your thread keenly and i love technicians who works with modern tools peculiar to their job scope, Well i have a Saturn vue 2009 SUV and during the course of scanning my car, I got the P0532 code which points to the refrigerant pressure sensor, The issue here is that the car AC is not really effective during the day (Like extremely hot weather) but its ice cold in the evening, So i just took delivery of the Pressure sensor from ebay

Note: I've taken the car to AC technicians and all of 'em are talking about leakage and one I.diot even suggested to change compressor lol

That is why i had to check on Youtube for a possible solution and lot of videos on the P0532 suggested a pressure sensor replacement and how to change it

Now, the issue now i don't want to lose refrigerant while trying to change this sensor neither do i have vacuum pump to pump down the gas before changing, i want to know if this model of cars (GM brand) have Schrader valve before the sensor (probably you have worked on such cars before)
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
fashrola:
@mosbus

I have been following your thread keenly and i love technicians who works with modern tools peculiar to their job scope, Well i have a Saturn vue 2009 SUV and during the course of scanning my car, I got the P0532 code which points to the refrigerant pressure sensor, The issue here is that the car AC is not really effective during the day (Like extremely hot weather) but its ice cold in the evening, So i just took delivery of the Pressure sensor from ebay

Note: I've taken the car to AC technicians and all of 'em are talking about leakage and one I.diot even suggested to change compressor lol

That is why i had to check on Youtube for a possible solution and lot of videos on the P0532 suggested a pressure sensor replacement and how to change it

Now, the issue now i don't want to lose refrigerant while trying to change this sensor neither do i have vacuum pump to pump down the gas before changing, i want to know if this model of cars (GM brand) have Schrader valve before the sensor (probably you have worked on such cars before)

Boss I will advice you check the electricals side of the sensor most likely they have done some bypass.
The sensor isn't the cause of the cooling,your refrigerant is low.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by BatlanSkinCare: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2023
mosbus:

Boss I will advice you check the electricals side of the sensor most likely they have done some bypass.
The sensor isn't the cause of the cooling,your refrigerant is low.

Good morning sir.

I have issues on my car AC, Toyota Camry 2009.

The vents on the driver's side are blowing but not cooling.

But the passenger's side are cooling.

Again, some times I when I turn on the AC, the engine makes some cranky noise but when press the accelerator it stopped and normalize.

How do I resolve this?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Realrealfact: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
I still remember when you worked on my tokumbo car a.c, it is 4years now, no shaking. White muscle car you found a dead rat on my filter sef. You are good jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:15pm On May 05, 2023
Fill free to contact mosbus if you have any issue with your car AIR CONDITIONING.
Always ready to serve you better.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 9:45pm On May 08, 2023
Mosbus is available anytime and day for your car ac issues.
Fill free to make your calls.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by smellingmenses: 9:29am On May 18, 2023
2special:
I dey oga office now for my A/C.....I hope to give positive feedback o
How far?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by 2special(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2023
smellingmenses:

How far?
I will recommend him.....I was satisfied with his Job.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Keep calling.
mosbus is available to solve your car air conditioning issues.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Steezz(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2023
mosbus:
Keep calling.
Chief, pls I noticed the AC for my Toyota camry muscle only cools very well in the mornings. As soon as the weather is very hot or I parked in the sun, it doesn't cool or even if it tries to cool, I have to put it on full blast and it will still not cool as much like in the morning.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Jafotech7: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2023
My Rx300 experienced black death (Black oil coming out from the refrigerant) so I want a complete system overhaul, because I have wasted money to change condenser twice, and compressor once until I got to know about that monster called black death. Please what's your best price for a complete ac overhaul, and any guarantee on your work? Thanks
mosbus:
Keep calling.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Steezz:
Chief, pls I noticed the AC for my Toyota camry muscle only cools very well in the mornings. As soon as the weather is very hot or I parked in the sun, it doesn't cool or even if it tries to cool, I have to put it on full blast and it will still not cool as much like in the morning.
Check your radiator fans first.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by nanauju(f): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
mosbus:

Pls how can one reach you on mobile or WhatsApp
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
nanauju:

Pls how can one reach you on mobile or WhatsApp
08026941215 or 08037586148
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mosbus is always available to solve your car air conditioning issues.
Automatic compressor is still the best ever don't be scared anytime you have issue with the system.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Kewtt: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
mosbus:
Mosbus is always available to solve your car air conditioning issues.
Automatic compressor is still the best ever don't be scared anytime you have issue with the system.
All true except for the crossed out part. You're hardly available. And when you are, you're always busy with your phones .... You may answer calls for two hours intermittently not doing anything else meaningful in between.

Being present is not being available.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kewtt:

All true except for the crossed out part. You're hardly available. And when you are, you're always busy with your phones .... You may answer calls for two hours intermittently not doing anything else meaningful in between.

Being present is not being available.

So sorry.
You know am a public servant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.