Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323719 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Enigma1403(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
OversightTM:

Nice one!

So I had my interview today.
The group one was not so great, be careful with the timing as we spent the whole time discussing and didn't have any at all to present.

The panel interview was quite interesting.
Just try to have as much examples to their various scenario based behavioral questions.They didn't really ask anything technical.
If you have been taking interviews for a while, you should be okay.
I tried my best though and I hope it's enough for them. Grace wins still!

Wish everyone still having theirs all the best of luck.

Cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dustyzz: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2017
I have been trying to find out the current issues in the industry, but I'm still clueless. Can anyone help with this?.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Enigma1403:

The group one was not so great, be careful with the timing as we spent the whole time discussing and didn't have any at all to present.

Just try to have as much examples to their various scenario based behavioral questions.They didn't really ask anything technical.

Cheers.

My dear April 25th people, Let this not be us @ bolded. Thanks Enigma for the heads up.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Enigma1403:
Thanks for the info boss, how many minutes is allotted for group discussion

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Thanks for the info, how many mins was allotted for group discussion
Enigma1403:

Cheers.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Enigma1403:

Cheers.
Heard they grouped both advisory and tax together..not fair
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by moonprince(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
pls can someone still apply......
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
TheBatman:
Heard they grouped both advisory and tax together..not fair
But there's actually nothing unfair about the grouping

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
moonprince:
pls can someone still apply......
For next year, yes!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Interview just dried up the saliva in my mouth... pheeew!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
maryjabeez:

Wot did dey ask u? cry
plenty questions my dear
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bellyjean(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello guys

Please I need some advice and help concerning Personal History Form part B (Education and Professional Qualifications). I am currently doing my masters program in my BSc course; which is not related to Accounting/Auditing @ all. Is it advisable to include this in the form?

Please note that I have made up my mind that the masters program would be the alternative forgone if PWC clicks.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
bellyjean:
Hello guys

Please I need some advice and help concerning Personal History Form part B (Education and Professional Qualifications). I am currently doing my masters program in my BSc course; which is not related to Accounting/Auditing @ all. Is it advisable to include this in the form?

Please note that I have made up my mind that the masters program would be the alternative forgone if PWC clicks.

Awon A1 ni Economics, personally and Idealy, you shouldn't include your current studies if you will not round up by say August for Assurance or by May for Advisory. Don't you think they may consider it and advice you to complete your studies? (I believe you know what it entails when a recruiter advices you in this regard?).
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bellyjean(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sambest2:

Awon A1 ni Economics, personally and Idealy, you shouldn't include your current studies if you will not round up by say August for Assurance or by May for Advisory. Don't you think they may consider it and advice you to complete your studies? (I believe you know what it entails when a recruiter advices you in this regard?).

"Awon A1 ni Economics" grin grin grin abi nah i have to be in the PwC mood
Thanks.

But another thing is how to explain the gap in my CV. I left job on the last day of January and this is April. What have I been doing since I left my previous Job?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sambest2:

You've said it all... Bellyjean take note
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
bellyjean:

Thanks.

But another thing is how to explain the gap in my CV. I left job on the last day of January and this is April. What have I been doing since I left my previous Job?
You've been developing yourself na or haven't you?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by murphyjamaal99: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
OversightTM:
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by murphyjamaal99: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
OversightTM:
Oversight!!!! Oversight!!!!!!! Nice interview and discussion today.... Hoping fr d best for d two groups today... Cheers
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
murphyjamaal99:
Oversight!!!! Oversight!!!!!!! Nice interview and discussion today.... Hoping fr d best for d two groups today... Cheers
Yes o... my articulate presenter.. God help us all
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by murphyjamaal99: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
OversightTM:

Yes o... my articulate presenter.. God help us all
lol... Amen o.... All d best
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
OversightTM:

Over... No vex abeg... Wetin dem ask you?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
bellyjean:
Hello guys

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bellyjean(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Asiwaju12345:

My sincere advice for you is to be silent about it in the form...I am also in the same category with you.

Thanks bro.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
bellyjean:

Thanks.

Personal development or seeking better opportunities

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Over... No vex abeg... Wetin dem ask you?
Kindly refer to enigma1403 post of yesterday. Exactly what to expect... The GD is not difficult really, just KEEP TO TIME!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by murphyjamaal99: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
OversightTM:

Kindly refer to enigma1403 post of yesterday. Exactly what to expect...
The GD is not difficult really, just KEEP TO TIME!!!
yes o.. keep to time.. if possible u guys should deliberate in d waiting room and share the tasks amongst urselves.. this saves time also, don't butress much on ur point during d deliberation, let d presenter do that afterwards.... Try and be articulate during d interview, ask good qsts also.. no tension...Or hide it..

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Dustyzz:
I have been trying to find out the current issues in the industry, but I'm still clueless. Can anyone help with this?.

Whistle blowing...buh get the figures and facts right smiley

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Trapqueeen: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Hello guys! Is there anyone for advisory slated for next week?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ednut1(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2017
bellyjean:

Thanks.

naso una dey use worry kill una self. Is it not a graduate trainee role Haven't u read here they are not interested in what u put in ur cv

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Asiwaju12345: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Pls how many weeks is paternity leave?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Asiwaju12345:
Pls how many weeks is paternity leave?
not weeks it's 1 year. ...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (96) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.