Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times (15311 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by ChilledPill: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi here too. I am sadden and disgusted seeing the ugly incident, but am still waiting for the press release from the NPF. Meanwhile, i wish the IPOB too can learn to stage a protest/demonstration in accordance with the rule of law. I pray God comfort their family and grant the departed souls internal rest.

Oboy shut the bleep abeg, you don see woman now your little prick come dey shake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
hammerF:

Nne, wat u have here is simply a case of bigotry and hatred. Ask urself wat effort did Buhari make at a much earlier stage to negotiate with IPOB?

This is the same Buahri that want to negotiate with Boko Haram and in fact did negotiate with Boko Haram.

This is the same Buahri that will not lift a finger against the murderous herdsmen.

But very quick to send fighter jet to Bomb Cross River and Akwa Ibom in the opening days of his presidency. Tell me wat crime AkwaCross committed? Is there war in AkwaCross?

Then he deployed the full might of military against NDA, after refusing to continue payment of Amnesty to the militant. Then he started to threaten dem with destruction and death. Murdered Tompolo father and massacred his village people. Den wen all the oil infrastructure was almost destroyed and economy crippled, he started negotiation.

Similarly, IPOB would have been resolved with negotiation, here are a few tweets on that. Buhari will beg for negotiation and not get becos he missed the boat.

I'm glad that he went the way that he did; if he hadn't then Nigeria's unity would probably be non-negotiable by now. With a more diplomatic leader most of us wouldn't even be hearing of these separatists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by hammerF: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'm glad that he went the way that he did; if he hadn't then Nigeria's unity would probably be non-negotiable by now. With a more diplomatic leader most of us wouldn't even be hearing of these separatists.

Thank u very much, they fail to realise that the world is different today than it was in the 1960s, times have changed. I am certain that from this point on the window of negotiation is closed. If he is not careful, he will get the Gambia treatment at the rate things are falling apart.

How, i wish Achebe was here to see things fall apart and the center can no longer hold.

Boko North, Militant South, IPOB, FULANI HERDSMEN, INEC, APC, PDP, SHITE, AFENIFERE, OHANEZE, chaos everywhere and wat does Buahri do, run to Britain were he first campaigned for Presidency.

Unfortunately for him, Britain cannot help him. He will now learn the meaning of yoyo!(you on your on)

How times change, the world is really for nobody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QegiQDRp4pI&ab_channel=OkeyUgwuhappinessman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by pointblank247(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
kogistar:
they warned those stupid ipob, but they wouldn't listen
just like the tunder wey go fire you warned you about talking trash like blaming poeple for taking part in a peacefull demonstration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by hammerF: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Buhari is running to Britain. grin grin

Is this not the same Britain that wants to leave the EU fully supported by Trump?

Is this not the Britain that Scotland is agitating to exit?

Is this not the Britain that Ireland already exit?

I laugh at the Dulllardinho. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by zendy: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
One of the worst things to happen in Africa was the day in the year 1914 when a British Armed Robber called Lord Frederick Lugard brought Hausa-Fulani/Igbo/Yoruba together in an unholy union.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by pazienza(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

how sweet Karma can be

Awo once asked everyone to go their separate ways but Zik and his igbo friends declined cos they were enjoying romamce with the North

I wonder what changed, really!

Lies Yorubas make up to sleep better at Night with their treachery.
I never knew that Oliver Lyttleton was an Igbo man. grin

"Secondly at the 1954 Constitutional Conference that was held in Lagos, the Action Group, under the distinguished leadership of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, demanded that the “right to secession” be included in the proposed new constitution.This was rejected by the Colonial Secretary, Oliver Lyttleton."
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/time-think-femi-fani-kayode/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by davinchecodes(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi here too. I am sadden and disgusted seeing the ugly incident, but am still waiting for the press release from the NPF. Meanwhile, i wish the IPOB too can learn to stage a protest/demonstration in accordance with the rule of law. I pray God comfort their family and grant the departed souls internal rest.

They got permission from the police.
Saw it on Naij

2 Likes

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by months: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
pazienza:

Lies Yorubas make up to sleep better at Night with their treachery.
I never knew that Oliver Lyttleton was an Igbo man. grin

"Secondly at the 1954 Constitutional Conference that was held in Lagos, the Action Group, under the distinguished leadership of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, demanded that the “right to secession” be included in the proposed new constitution.This was rejected by the Colonial Secretary, Oliver Lyttleton."
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/time-think-femi-fani-kayode/

The bloody brits...

2 Likes

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
madridguy:
Let's see how it goes. Trump will only come to Northern Nigeria to take a bow.

with the way he disgraced the saudi prince and said he would recognize JERUSALEM as the capital of ISRAEL grin......

2 Likes

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
hammerF:

Thank u very much, they fail to realise that the world is different today than it was in the 1960s, times have changed. I am certain that from this point on the window of negotiation is closed. If he is not careful, he will get the Gambia treatment at the rate things are falling apart.

How, i wish Achebe was here to see things fall apart and the center can no longer hold.

Boko North, Militant South, IPOB, FULANI HERDSMEN, INEC, APC, PDP, SHITE, AFENIFERE, OHANEZE, chaos everywhere and wat does Buahri do, run to Britain were he first campaigned for Presidency.

Unfortunately for him, Britain cannot help him. He will now learn the meaning of yoyo!(you on your on)

How times change, the world is really for nobody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QegiQDRp4pI&ab_channel=OkeyUgwuhappinessman

cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by DauraDullard0(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
madridguy:
So selling bread now make them lesser human? No condition is permanent. Maintain your lane and don't come and scatter wetin i dey arrange since year 00AD
No Biafran woman will end up in the bedroom of a Yoruba Mohammedan or any Mohammedan at all... Are you ready to accept Christ as your Lord and personal saviour? That won't be asking for too much, is it? It's not something you can't do for love. The choice is yours.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by JohnsonOlanre: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:
These IPOB youths have set Buhari govt up...just look at that headline abeg

In the tboughts of midol my yoruba muslim friend- 'Allah must delete Biafra from the brains of the foreign media, we yoruba muslims pray. Insha Allah'

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by JohnsonOlanre: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

They never listen, that's their problem

illiteracy has eaten deep into that zone. They are fast losing it and I fear govt. might treat their fvckup anytime soon

Yes, the 'illiteracy' that makes them come tops in National exams while our state of osun and oyo in yorubaland slugs it out with northern states for bottom ranks. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Adminisher: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
odogwubiafra:

That is what you call determination and not illiteracy.

"From the days of John the Baptist until
now the kingdom of heaven suffers
violence, and violent men take it by
force.

Secession may never be that peaceful. But we shall succeed by Gods grace. RIP to the dead.

In Syria they are fishing their kids from under the rubble in tears. Yet they have not succeeded in overthrowing an unpopular Government from a minority tribe even when all the powers of the US, Europe and the Sunni Arab world supported them.
You people are congenitally stxxid.
Biafra is not going to happen no matter how many people die for it,no matter how many world powers support the breakup of Nigeria. It is God's will that prevails . War is just Satan's harvest period of souls going to hell.

There is no need talking too much ...We shall see

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by naijaking1: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:
These IPOB youths have set Buhari govt up...just look at that headline abeg

Perfect setup!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by nku5: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

The fact that the government couldn't see this is truly shocking. Buhari's administration is not on good terms with President Trump and this certainly won't improve their relationship.

Buhari is the crappiest General I have ever seen

No trace of wisdom, strategy or vision in his moves.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by OFFICIAL336: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
muykem:
What is the problem with my people oh God? Trump does not even know that Nigeria is exist not to talk of Biafra.
Don't worry. He would when he wakes and see thousands of tweets reminding him that the only Pro-Trump rally Worldwide was disrupted with 11 deaths.

Anti-Trump protest in Washington was violent, but nobody shot anyone, but not the same with the Only Pro-Trump Rally in the entire world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by OFFICIAL336: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

They never listen, that's their problem

illiteracy has eaten deep into that zone. They are fast losing it and I fear govt. might treat their fvckup anytime soon
Lol. Avail yourself the latest statistics on literacy rate in Nigeria. World Bank Stat pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Pavarottii(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:
Nigerian government is taking the bait set by ipob. Am sure they wanted this to draw the worlds attention.

U just took the words out of my mouth. And they av actually succeeded in pitting buhari against trump.

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by ScotsReferendum: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:

In Syria they are fishing their kids from under the rubble in tears. Yet they have not succeeded in overthrowing an unpopular Government from a minority tribe even when all the powers of the US, Europe and the Sunni Arab world supported them.
You people are congenitally stxxid.
Biafra is not going to happen no matter how many people die for it,no matter how many world powers support the breakup of Nigeria. It is God's will that prevails . War is just Satan's harvest period of souls going to hell.

There is no need talking too much ...We shall see

What is God's will concerning the agitation for Biafra.?

1 Like

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by hammerF: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

cheesy grin grin

LOL! grin
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Like trump gives a fck. He is the president of US, and he has said he won't interfere with other country's problem.
No more big brother USA.

If you like...blow up your country. its non of his business..he has got better things to worry about like how to unite his country and keep to his election promises.

Eledan:

Unless there is a present and immediate danger to the Americans, Africa is the least priority of Trump Presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:

The average American doesn't know IPOB so they will forced to rely on this headline that says the brutal Nigerian govt is anti Trump
unfortunately.. the average american would think ipob is another type of boko haram. Only three things are associated with nigeria outside the country...scam, boko haram and corruption.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 21, 2017
hammerF:

A UN RESOLUTION WILL SIMPLY SUFFICE, THE EVIDENCE OF BRUTALITY, GENOCIDE AND INJUSTICE HAVE NOW BEEN PUBLISHED BY CREDIBLE INTERNATIONAL AGENCY.

THE WHOLE WORLD CANNOT BE ZOMBIE.

THIS WORLD BELONGS TO NOBODY, ANYTHING U DO WILL BE USED AGAINST U. IT IS A ROUND WORLD. U SATISFY URSELF NOW AND PAY TOMORROW, THAT IS SIMPLY HOW IT IS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM&ab_channel=FRANCE24English

Lol. Nigeria is a sovereign state. Let's see the country or organization that will come and break the country up.

You guys are still living in the 18th century.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 3:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Jesus christ " Prophet Issa " is my prophet but not my savior. As a Muslim, I belief in him.

DauraDullard0:
No Biafran woman will end up in the bedroom of a Yoruba Mohammedan or any Mohammedan at all... Are you ready to accept Christ as your Lord and personal saviour? That won't be asking for too much, is it? It's not something you can't do for love. The choice is yours.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by DauraDullard0(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Jesus christ " Prophet Issa " is my prophet but not my savior. As a Muslim, I belief in him.
The condition here is to accept Him as your Lord and personal saviour. That's your only ticket to Ngozi123. It's your choice.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Anticabal: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2017
ChilledPill:

Oboy shut the bleep abeg, you don see woman now your little prick come dey shake.

Him little yoruba muslim prick. grin grin
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Mckennedy: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Mckennedy: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2017
I don't like to argue over religious matter but I can say we Muslims knows Jesus christ more than the Christians. We have his miracle records more than you but he remain a messenger not our Lord.

DauraDullard0:
The condition here is to accept Him as your Lord and personal saviour. That's your only ticket to Ngozi123. It's your choice.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I don't like to argue over religious matter but I can say we Muslims knows Jesus christ more than the Christians. We have his miracle records more than you but he remain a messenger not our Lord.

If you knew Jesus more than Christians then you would accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour. Jesus once said "who am I" to his disciples. If you acknowledge him as just a prophet then that is all he will be to you but if you acknowledge him as your personal Lord and Saviour then he will save you from iniquity.

Jesus himself said that he is the Son of God and made mention of the Holy Trinity several times in the Holy Bible. A man also bowed before him to worship him and he did not chastise the man because the man was worshipping God. So, why do you ignore this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday / Inconclusive Polls: PDP Directs Members To Besiege INEC Offices Nationwide / 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.