Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times (15309 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by IPOB123london: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20
Alhamdulilahi here too. I am sadden and disgusted seeing the ugly incident, but am still waiting for the press release from the NPF. Meanwhile, i wish the IPOB too can learn to stage a protest/demonstration in accordance with the rule of law. I pray God comfort their family and grant the departed souls internal rest

rubbish afonja
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Let leave this aside till another day Ngo, Jesus is a prophet and not a son of God/savior. So how are you today?

Ngozi123:

If you knew Jesus more than Christians then you would accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour. Jesus once said "who am I" to his disciples. If you acknowledge him as just a prophet then that is all he will be to you but if you acknowledge him as your personal Lord and Saviour then he will save you from iniquity.

Jesus himself said that he is the Son of God and made mention of the Holy Trinity several times in the Holy Bible. A man also bowed before him to worship him and he did not chastise the man because the man was worshipping God. So, why do you ignore this?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2017
Can you define Afonja?

IPOB123london:

rubbish afonja
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by DauraDullard0(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I don't like to argue over religious matter but I can say we Muslims knows Jesus christ more than the Christians. We have his miracle records more than you but he remain a messenger not our Lord.
I'm not debating what you're saying. I'm only telling you that the object of your amorous desire is definitely out of your reach. From all indications you cannot meet the attached conditions. So channel your energy towards Mutiat or Sikirat. They're also good enough.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Stay out of this Oga.

DauraDullard0:
I'm not debating what you're saying. I'm only telling you that the object of your amorous desire is definitely out of your reach. From all indications you cannot meet the attached conditions. So channel your energy towards Mutiat or Sikirat. They're also good enough.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Let leave this aside till another day Ngo, Jesus is a prophet and not a son of God/savior. So how are you today?

This is not what I believe but if you choose to believe such a thing then so be it; we'll just agree to disagree.

I'm okay, thanks. Kayf haalak?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Shukran Allah wallah Alham Dulillah.

Ngozi123:

This is not what I believe but if you choose to believe such a thing then so be it; we'll just agree to disagree.

I'm okay, thanks. Kayf haalak?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Shukran Allah wallah Alham Dulillah.

Tatakallim Al-Arabiyah? Min ween? Btw, you should probably speak in English as well as you might get banned otherwise.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Where do you learn this from Ngo?

Ngozi123:

Tatakallim Al-Arabiyah? Min ween? Btw, you should probably speak in English as well as you might get banned otherwise.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Where do you learn this from Ngo?

Bhib at-t3leem al-lughaat. A3llam-ha fi jaamiati. I find it so difficult to transcribe, it's much easier with the Arabic letters. Where did you learn it?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
From Modirasah before I left at Sana Ulah.

Ngozi123:

Bhib at-t3leem al-lughaat. A3llam-ha fi jaamiati. I find it so difficult to transcribe, it's much easier with the Arabic letters. Where did you learn it?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
From Modirasah before I leave at Sana Ulah.

Okay. So you understand what I've been saying, right?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yes I do. Ngo where do you stay?

Ngozi123:

Okay. So you understand what I've been saying, right?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Yes I do. Ngo where do you stay?

Leish biddak al-ma3rifa ween askun? It's not in Nigeria.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Yujin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ioannes:
#sigh.

Dear "biafrans".

If you like turn to bird and start flying in the sky, Buhari can not grant you a referendum. Neither can Donald J. Trump. Neither can the UN.

Buhari is bound by his oath of office to secure and preserve the unity of this country. He can't even initiate a constitution amendment to that effect. That would be a treasonable offence on his part. Impeachable for that matter.

You want Biafra?

Lean hard on your senators.

Otherwise 500 years from now your great great great grandchildren will be trekking the same streets you're trekking today protesting for Biafra.
Lol. See the way you speak as though you were God Himself. Like Haman like Ioannes. Your gallows shall be 500 decimetre high and multitude will see it.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Don't get you dear. Seems your translator goes wrong this time around. Bring it on in plain Arabic I will understand easily.

Ngozi123:

Leish biddak al-ma3rifa ween askun? It's not in Nigeria.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Don't get you dear. Seems your translator goes wrong this time around. Bring it on in plain Arabic I will understand easily.

You can't use a translator for transliteration as far as I know. I'm speaking 3ammiyyah, not fushah, Levantine to be precise. I asked you why you wanted to know where I live. I don't want to use Arabic characters as I may get banned.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
I'm sorry then. So how is weekend over there?

Ngozi123:

You can't use a translator for transliteration as far as I know. I'm speaking 3ammiyyah, not fushah, Levantine to be precise. I asked you why you wanted to know where I live. I don't want to use Arabic characters as I may get banned.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I'm sorry then. So how is weekend over there?

It's fine. Did you just learn fushah or do you know how to speak some dialects as well?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
I learn some basic at madrasah back then. Do you stay in the Gulf?

Ngozi123:

It's fine. Did you just learn fushah or do you know how to speak some dialects as well?
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I learn some basic at madrasah back then. Do you stay in the Gulf?

Okay. No, I am not presently living in an Arabic speaking country.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
If i may ask where do you learn Arabic from?

Ngozi123:

Okay. No, I am not presently living in an Arabic speaking country.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
If i may ask where do you learn Arabic from?

I already told you in Arabic- at my university.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thanks very much for your time. Fi Aman Allah.

Ngozi123:

I already told you in Arabic- at my university.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by darknetcom: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
they want to set us up against the western world...even sacrificing their fellow igbos to get biafra...

i find it very sad that they are doing this against fellow africans...

some of them even say,igbos are not blacks... undecided
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks very much for your time. Fi Aman Allah.

Ma3 salama.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pavore9:

Read up the historical link between Liberia and the U.S.

And you think there is no historical link between the Igbo and America? Go read up on Igbo Landing in America!
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Pavore9: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ugwuoke347:

And you think there is no historical link between the Igbo and America? Go read up on Igbo Landing in America!

The United States and Liberia’s long, shared history dates back nearly two centuries. In 1819, the U.S. Congress appropriated $100,000 for the establishment of Liberia and resettlement of freemen and freed slaves from North America by the American Colonization Society. The first group of settlers arrived in Liberia from the United States in the 1820s.

https://lr.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/policy-history/us-country-relations/

Post link(s), so l can read up on the historical links between the U.S and Igbos.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Splashme: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
GreatNegro:
Nigeria is evil, while killing innocent citizen for exercising their civic rights? May God grant eternal rest to the dead ones and grant healing to the injured.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ngozi123:
They're really making it look like the Nigerian government is anti-Trump... good. smiley

Who cares about Trump? Americans were on the streets protesting against him as he took office.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ugwuoke347:

Igbo landing ko, ibo take off ni. Do you think the slave owners cared about the origin of the slaves? If they did they wouldn't embark on a deliberate policy of stripping them of their identity.
Re: 11 Killed In Pro-trump Rally In Nigeria- New York Times by Ngozi123(f): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Aigbofa:

Who cares about Trump? Americans were on the streets protesting against him as he took office.

You can't compare a group of protesters to a Federal Government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo / Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere / Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.