Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies (3594 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2009
Mere desperation causes some women to try seduce another woman's husband especially when he's made it obvious he's married!

I reel with Utter DISGUST at such women! angry

Pathetic Set! angry
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by spoilt(f): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2009
I think women realize that taming a man is a lot of hardwork. That confident shiny man that you see has been tamed, cleaned and propped up to his best advantage. All of a sudden some heifer from no where wants that? shocked. Jesus oh!!!! Hells no! Find your own 'hungry man' and groom him and spruce him up and he'll look as good as the other shiny ones you see around.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by laudate: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2009
Oh dear, here we go again!

No woman can steal a man who does NOT want to be stolen, and has made it clear in word & dee[/b]d that he is [b]unavailable and uninterested in any romantic liaison outside his marriage or existing relationship. angry

Some men are married, but are continuously giving other single women the "come-hither" look or giving them cheap, easy access into their lives.

Some married men flirt & flatter other single women showing interest in their lives, and this could give such women the impression that they are ready to mingle.

If you find a woman who is determined to steal a man who is already taken, please do a quick check to find out if the man has not encouraged her in some way or expressed an interest though his words or gestures. undecided

If a man gets stolen by another woman. . . . . .other than the one he is currently involved with, then he is nothing, but the world's greatest pretender! Some men through their actions passivley encourage such things knowing they can always plead Adam's excuse. . . . . ."it wasn't me Lord, it was the woman!" tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by SeanT21(f): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2009
No one can steal a man that don't want to be taken. Men are not idiots. They know what they are doing.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2009
SeanT21:

No one can steal a man that don't want to be taken. Men are not idiots. They know what they are doing.
Yiu have been blessed smiley
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by SeanT21(f): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2009
May blessing flow ur way 2. cheesy
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by na2day2(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

So true sad

@Plat
No, I dont want to steal [i]your [/i]man shocked tongue

are u confessing?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

TheSeeker:

^^^ Jesus Christ of Los Angeles shocked shocked shocked

TheSeeker:

You wan start war?

make i no talk my church mind again? angry angry angry

michelin89:

Ahahahahahahh! What about the man that is being "stolen"? Is he an unanimated object? I laugh in Portuguese. cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am surprised u can even laugh let alone laugh in portuguese lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
its a self esteem issue on such women's part, imo.

married/dating men who step out are likely to be less picky about the kind of person they have an affair with.

Single guys, on the other hand, might be rather more choosy about who they want for the long term.

so the chances of a woman so inclined, to snag someone already in a relationship, might be higher and easier than her chances of having something serious with a single guy.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by iice(f): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
And the man cannot tell the woman to stuff it?
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
The issues is that when a lady is desperate to get a man,she can go to any length.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by platinumnk(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
yorke:

The issues is that when a lady is desperate to get a man,she can go to any length.

i guess so wink

iice:

What if they have been told to stuff it? And they keep coming back, what motivates them?? undecided undecided

tpia.:

its a self esteem issue on such women's part, imo.

married/dating men who step out are likely to be less picky about the kind of person they have an affair with.

Single guys, on the other hand, might be rather more choosy about who they want for the long term.

so the chances of a woman so inclined, to snag someone already in a relationship, might be higher and easier than her chances of having something serious with a single guy.

good point my sister wink

na2day?:

are u confessing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin This post wasn't about me, Im not worried about anybody wink wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by na2day2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
iice:

stuff what? abegi, leave talk for Jesus! tongue tongue

platinumnk:

I hope not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin This post wasn't about me, Im not worried about anybody wink wink wink wink cheesy

u never know, these things can be tricky grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by iice(f): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2009
platinumnk:

What if they have been told to stuff it?  And they keep coming back, what motivates them?? undecided undecided

Alot of things motivate them.  Greed, jealousy, desire, power, thrill. . .so on and so forth.
Ahh but some men speak the words but don't act so cheesy  I'm a big believer of driving the nail in hard and solidly so it won't dislodge anytime cheesy Saves time and trouble

na2day?:

stuff what? abegi, leave talk for Jesus!   tongue tongue

You couldn't resist eh? Even if it didn't make sense tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by na2day2(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
iice:

You couldn't resist eh? Even if it didn't make sense tongue

it makes perfect sense to me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by iice(f): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
Goes to show where your sense is grin
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by na2day2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
iice:

Goes to show where your sense is grin

net to urs apparently tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by iice(f): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
Not even in your nightmares tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by na2day2(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
iice:

Not even in your nightmares tongue

i dont do nightmares, sorry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by iice(f): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2009
Platinum, sorry for getting carried away. . .but this boy nor wan leave me grin

Back to topic now
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2009
na2day?:

are u confessing?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ha, that sounds wrong.

I'm not stealing anybody o. egbami.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by eyoniggar(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
Why would they do this?: Some women are evil minded, or might just want to do it out of jealousy, or probably sensing a form of insecurity from either the Husband or the wife.
Causes?:  When the man or the woman aint up to their martial TASk.
Signs and Symptoms? As a no DUMB person, one should figure out without much stress.
Forms of Treatment? : Fight for whatever is rightfully yours even if its gonna bring about blood-shed.

FL, omo EkITI Loi ha ni?
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
eyoniggar:

FL, omo EkITI Loi ha ni?
se oo moh ni? shocked

Ekiti kete tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by eyoniggar(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
plat, sorry make i chat small with my peepo.
FL Gators:

se oo moh ni? shocked

Ekiti kete tongue

Haaa, Moora Yeye, me mo pe omo Ekiti loi ha.
Ibi so ti ha lekiti?"
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
No, we will not derail this thread grin

I already knew you were Ekiti. I haunt you peeps down, dnt worry. wink
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by eyoniggar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

No, we will not derail this thread grin

I already knew you were Ekiti. I haunt you peeps down, dnt worry. wink

Ok lets not derail, not my intention though.

I suspect you knew that on the dating section when some1 created a thread bout EkITI Peeps meeting there.

Im me, lets chat a lil, check ma profile for handle.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2009
I dont YIM.

There are many Ekiti threads and Yoruba threads on Culture sec.

Got studying to do, ttyl smiley
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by eyoniggar(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

I dont YIM.

There are many Ekiti threads and Yoruba threads on Culture sec.

Got studying to do, ttyl smiley

No be today u don dey run from me, just tried my luck today if it wud work, guess not.

Enjoy urself girl.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by platinumnk(f): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ekiti ppl full on Nairaland o grin
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by na2day2(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
iice:

Platinum, sorry for getting carried away. . .but this boy nor wan leave me grin

Back to topic now

madam, na who u dey call boy? no make me offer u one e-slap ooo!  angry angry angry

FL Gators:

ha, that sounds wrong.

I'm not stealing anybody o. egbami.

tomorrow is sunday, confession starts early today, so u are right on time, plz proceed  grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Czarskit(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
. . .crappy post. . . tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by NegroNtns(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2009
How does one steal a man? Do you quickly put him in your purse after looking over your shoulders 10 times and then scurry off into the dead of the night or do hold a gun to the wife to keep her from alarming the neighbors as you rustle all six feet and 190lbs of him into the trunk of your car?

The phrase "Stealing a man" has got to be the most offensive phrase in the English language and if i wear a guy i'd be highly. . .Well. . .Highly offended because it relegates them to the role of objects which can be taken willy nillyingly. They have no mind of their own and are always at the mercy of whoever finds them attractive enough to pocket 'em. . .without paying or taking permission from the previous owners and most importantly, it gives the lee way to do things without being held responsible. "Oh darling i had no choice but to cheat on you. . .She stole me, you see"

When are we gonna realize no one can force anyone to cheat. . .And if force is used, then there should be rape report every time the parties have sex.

I tell you, out of nowhere. . .and without warning, SISI will just blow your mind listening to her talk. There has to be something in that chilly Chi-town wind and what it does to the brain. You sound so much like Obama here, in style and content.

Hey Platinum. . .which one of your men was stolen? The one on the web or the one in your neighborhood? Hurry up. . .
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by bluespice(f): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2009
How does one steal a man? Do you quickly put him in your purse after looking over your shoulders 10 times and then scurry off into the dead of the night or do hold a gun to the wife to keep her from alarming the neighbors as you rustle all six feet and 190lbs of him into the trunk of your car?

The phrase "Stealing a man" has got to be the most offensive phrase in the English language and if i wear a guy i'd be highly. . .Well. . .Highly offended because it relegates them to the role of objects which can be taken willy nillyingly. They have no mind of their own and are always at the mercy of whoever finds them attractive enough to pocket 'em. . .without paying or taking permission from the previous owners and most importantly, it gives the lee way to do things without being held responsible. "Oh darling i had no choice but to cheat on you. . .She stole me, you see"

When are we gonna realize no one can force anyone to cheat. . .And if force is used, then there should be rape report every time the parties have sex.
exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission / She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone / Shy Bride Dancing On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.