Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks (3543 Views)

NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls / Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by dealordea(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2011
I think every single women has some sort of beauty about them in the outside. Whether they be fat or skinny, short or tall every women has some feature that stands out and is beautiful. I also understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think I can spot a woman who is a natural beauty , hot, or just average. The difference between a hot girl and an average girl is that a hot girl usually has everything going on in terms of features most men look for like the booty, breasts, face, legs, while an average girl usually is working with something but not much else.

Than there are women who just have that unique look that appeals to every man like a magnet. These are the women who don't have to put on makeup and they will still look more glamorous than hot girls. Natural beauties when they age still look beautiful and have everything going on, along with special qualities that make them stand out even more.

How rare is it to encounter these natural beauties? I really do think over the past seven years I have only met 3 or 4 natural beauties. I developed a relationship with two of them in the past and I am kicking myself in the head to this day for letting them go. I am realizing that they are rare to encounter in the real world. Hot girls are a dime a dozen, and usually what they have going on the outside disappears when they go through some life event, and you know average girls with average looks are just average and they are common too.

So guys out there would you rather go after a natural beauty, a hot girl, or women with just average looks? My guess is most of you in a relationship are with women with average looks, because they are easy to approach and less likely to reject you cause they probably don't have huge standards compared to hot girls. However, average looking girls tend to have more substance compared to hot girls so that is probably another reason why they are more appealing than hot girls who just have their looks to fall back on. In any case I think I am going to wait for that natural or classic beauty to come my way.

For you ladies, out of all the categories that I listed what fit's you? Are you a natural beauty which I highly doubt, still a hot girl or used to be a hot girl, or a woman with just average looks, nothing special but probably some guy will like you for who you are?
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by Dyt(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2011
hmm
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by MMM2(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2011
angry
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by r231(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2011
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by Dsense(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2011
undecided
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by GaussS: 12:21pm On May 24, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
smh seriously, you are still judging on looks. Which normal girl upstairs would say she's average?
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by iice(f): 1:44pm On May 24, 2011
Nothing special, thank goodness cheesy
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 24, 2011
None of the above! And it takes someone special to see the beauty within me. grin
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by MrCork17: 4:16pm On May 24, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<< Super Hot dude wink
Re: Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks by lucabrasi(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2011
GaussS:

undecided undecided undecided
smh seriously, you are still judging on looks. Which normal girl upstairs would say she's average?
still doesnt change the fact of his post though?
@post
got to be honest i have not dated the natural beauty yet,it has been the hot girl or the aevrage girl for the ocassional freestyles when most guys meet the girl with the natural beauty and all the positive personalities/qualities they dont let them go and make sure they take em to the altar, still looking o smiley

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth? / I Think I'm In Love. / What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.