Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies (3660 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by platinumnk(f): 2:59am On Nov 29, 2009
How does one steal a man? Do you quickly put him in your purse after looking over your shoulders 10 times and then scurry off into the dead of the night or do hold a gun to the wife to keep her from alarming the neighbors as you rustle all six feet and 190lbs of him into the trunk of your car?

The phrase "Stealing a man" has got to be the most offensive phrase in the English language and if i wear a guy i'd be highly. . .Well. . .Highly offended because it relegates them to the role of objects which can be taken willy nillyingly. They have no mind of their own and are always at the mercy of whoever finds them attractive enough to pocket 'em. . .without paying or taking permission from the previous owners and most importantly, it gives the lee way to do things without being held responsible. "Oh darling i had no choice but to cheat on you. . .She stole me, you see"

When are we gonna realize no one can force anyone to cheat. . .And if force is used, then there should be rape report every time the parties have sex.

Negro_Ntns:

I tell you, out of nowhere. . .and without warning, SISI will just blow your mind listening to her talk.  There has to be something in that chilly Chi-town wind and what it does to the brain.  You sound so much like Obama here, in style and content.

Hey Platinum. . .which one of your men was stolen?  The one on the web or the one in your neighborhood?  Hurry up. . .

Well I didnt respond to the earlier post, because it didnt coincide in what I was asking for.  undecided undecided
I REALIZE that once a Man cheats, he does so out of his own will, no one forced him to thats not the point I was wondering about.
@Negro- I guess you refuse to read ehh? I said this was NOT personal , [size=2pt]check my location, the one on the web is the same one in my neighborhood[/size] cheesy though I have seen it happen to others.

WHAT  I was trying to figure out was why women chase after men that are attached in the first place?
They make that declaration that the will "steal him away"
But why do it?
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by platinumnk(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
Take for example:

I went for church yesterday and I was sitting inbetween two lovely ladies,
when church was over, this fine hunk of a man was leaving with his wife,
The girls around me was whispering and giggling, I smiled and turned my head,
cant stare too much and disrespect his wife,
but the girls kept oogling him, making hints that they was going to go after him.

i thought they was joking, but As soon as his wife left his side, they were all in his face.

Now Im digusted, the ladies were beautiful no reason to be all in somone else's face.

I guess it is just the trill of the chase then. tongue tongue

Disgusting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by na2day2(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2009
platinumnk:

Take for example:

I went for church yesterday and I was sitting inbetween two lovely ladies,
when church was over, this fine hunk of a man was leaving with his wife,
The girls around me was whispering and giggling, I smiled and turned my head,
cant stare too much and disrespect his wife,
but the girls kept oogling him, making hints that they was going to go after him.

i thought they was joking, but As soon as his wife left his side, they were all in his face.

Now Im digusted, the ladies were beautiful no reason to be all in somone else's face.

I guess it is just the trill of the chase then. tongue tongue

Disgusting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

kindly give me the number to those 2 ladies asap! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Secretz(f): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
I've never really been able to understand this either, but I really don't believe any man can be 'stolen'. I do believe, however, more often than not in cases like this, the same way you got him is the same way you'll lose him.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by THEAMAKA1: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2009
some of the comments on this thread are funny, very funny. lolol
grin cool
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Onilude(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2009
If anybody steals your man just call me

MTN free call 08032498457

GLO free call 08056527359

No long thing o, after calling we will meet and you must do and you will be glad you did. Ladeis only o am not gay.
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Gabry(f): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2009
Onilude:

If anybody steals your man just call me

MTN free call 08032498457

GLO free call 08056527359

No long thing o, after calling we will meet and you must do and you will be glad you did. Ladeis only o am not gay.

Wetin u fit do sef? undecided
Re: Wanna Steal My Man? -ladies by Onilude(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2009
i will make you tell the guy "Go to hell", i found a sweeter honey pot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met Before? / . / New Format To Send Love Text Messages To Your Boyfriend And Grilfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.