Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted (1946 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted by babz007(m): 1:41am On Jan 21, 2017
1 the lesbian: Never had sex with a man but females and toys (i call dat lesbovirgin)

2 gay: p3nis does function but receives big things through his anus (i call dat gaygin)

3 Anal : hmmmm her hymen remains intact but her anus has been turned into a well(i call dat Anavirgin or Analgin)

4 Holy virgin: Chai Never had sex in her life but got pregnant spiritually e.g holy Mary

5 celibate ones : receives kisses ,smooches,fingerings e.t.c but never had normal or MouthAction (i call dat celiovirgin)

6 nodders: gives a head job (bloow job) but never had sex (i call dat blovirgin)

7 omo pastors: claim to be virgins to there parents but frequent various clubs as oloshos, always at church services, sings the loudest. (i call dat deceivovirgins)

8 virgins : neva had sex never even near a man doesnt even know the p3nis exist (i call dat true virgins)

9 Grandma : Had chidren and grand children but due to age eehn mama stopped having s3x and the carnal got blocked (i call dat granulovirgins)

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted by vitalisdiho(m): 2:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Habit is second nature
Re: 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted by mrbells: 2:38am On Jan 21, 2017
Omg! Man With The World’s Most Massive And Longest Pennis Sized 18.9 Inch Refuses To Have It Reduced… See Unxensored Pics!

See photos here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/511-omg-man-with-the-world-s-most-massive-and-longest-pennis-sized-18-9-inch-refuses-to-have-it-reduced-see-unxensored-pics

Re: 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 21, 2017
OP who told you Mary never had sex before? She gave birth to more children after Jesus
Re: 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted by Flexherbal(m): 4:46am On Jan 21, 2017
5&6 are so funny.
Re: 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted by babz007(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017
BreadandBeans:
OP who told you Mary never had sex before? She gave birth to more children after Jesus
am talking abt her first pregnancy thats holy virginity
Re: 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2017
No 8

T34M V1RG1N

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Modest Christian Couple To Be . / How And Why You Shouldn't Be The Nice Guy / Tonight I Would Ask Him Further Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.