Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

WHO SHOULD GIVE THE FIRST Bleep? (OFF) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHO SHOULD GIVE THE FIRST Bleep? (OFF) (615 Views)

My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid / How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO SHOULD GIVE THE FIRST Bleep? (OFF) by uruuru: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2017
When you are in a relationship with a guy or girl and you noticed your partner has started developing some kind of reluctance and cold - feet towards the relationship. Like if he or she is no longer talking, chating, calling etc.. Like it used to be.

The question is, IS IT SAFER FOR U TO CALL OFF THE RELATIONSHIP BEFORE YOUR PATNER DOES OR YOU SHOULD WAIT TILL YOUR PATNER CALL IT OFF.

My presumption is that, You won't feel the pain much if u call off the relationship first since you have already sighted the sign of the possibility of breaking up sooner than when your patner call it off before u do.

Whats your opinion or assumption? I need an experiential and mature suggestions , views, perceptions and opinion. No bashing plsss! If you insult or derail this thread, I will command thunder mixed with Firestone to strike and dumb ur left ear like I did to Buhari.
Re: WHO SHOULD GIVE THE FIRST Bleep? (OFF) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2017
grin

Its men's pride if they are the one who will call it quits.. So, yeah If shii doesn't work, I will let him do the job. wink
Re: WHO SHOULD GIVE THE FIRST Bleep? (OFF) by popefuse(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2017
I will like to talk about the last 3 lines. Nobody in nairaland section has neva bin bashed,so there for no answer 4 your stupid question.ask the dude below me
Re: WHO SHOULD GIVE THE FIRST Bleep? (OFF) by uruuru: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
popefuse:
I will like to talk about the last 3 lines. Nobody in nairaland section has neva bin bashed,so there for no answer 4 your stupid question.ask the dude below me
Buhari sympathiser is pained ooooo. Get rope and hang urself.

(1) (Reply)

What It Really Mean To Be Nosy / My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court / What Is Ur Relationship Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.