Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! (2264 Views)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Alwaysking: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Their is this girl that keeps disturbing me every time and I don't want anything to do with her, she stays with her aunt and she just finished serving(NYSC).

She come to my room uninvited and I don't like it, some times she cook and bring it to me, I didn't ask her to do that. the problem is that now that she's free she stays in my apartment Everytime, either watching movies, playing loud music or she will ask me to switch on my PS4 console, so she can play games, the thing is that I'm tired and need my privacy.

she's not bad looking though, she has a good shape and height. but not my kind of girl.
Most of our neighbors are now thinking we are doing things together or even having sex, but the truth is that I haven't touched her, even though she put on tight skimpy clothes revealing all her goods.

Some of my friends are insisting I just sex her, but I don't want to. I'm not stvpid to be hypnotized.
The worst is that her aunt boyfriend is a soldier, Captain I think. and I know if I fvck up I will end up in the barracks with stitches all over my body.

I've asked her times without number why she comes to my place often and she told me she like me, I'm funny. I'm cool blah blah blah.
she don't care what other people say about her staying in my apartment, their was a time she slept in my apartment when her aunt travelled to South Africa, the thing weak me that day.

I'm now thinking of collecting another apartment when my rent expires, I don't want someone to put me in problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Make friends with her boyfriend.
Start from there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Nwodosis(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Any of her female friends that you know, tell her to assist you in getting that her friend. Make her to understand how you love and dieing to have that her friend.
She will automatically stop greeting you talk less of coming to your house.
It has worked for me and it will work for you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by ayourbamie: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Just introduce her to your girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by JasonScoolari: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Manna still falls from Heaven.

Now lemme give you my "Wrong" advice;
I don't think she have a boyfriend, so no need for being daft here. Why don't you give her a little attention, get a little more closer to the lady.

She might be genuine and mean no harm, all she just want is for you to come up with the right word. If you have a girlfriend, quickly let her know instead of chasing her away like someone suffering from leprosy...

But if you don't, My brother, nah God bless you so. Nor let opportunity pass you by.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by chiommy123(f): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Where is your girlfriend? She can be of help here

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by donbachi(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tell her that your 50k got missing inside your apartment..if she knows anything about it.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by sseunth(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
How did you become close to her?

Did she just wake up one morning and started visiting you?

Don't come and be forming you need your privacy...I believe there is something between you two before.

Girls are not always this free with guys unless there is a story behind it

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
sseunth:

Don't come and be forming you need your privacy...I believe there is something between you two before.

Exactly, he said she brings him food without asking her to, that means he collects and eats it, he must have given her green light, there is no way she would be clingy all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
u say babe get good shape and height so wetin come be d problem wey u no like her?
abi na the fat shapeless babes u dey fancy?
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
donbachi:
Tell her that your 50k got missing inside your apartment..if she knows anything about it.
bad bad bad.
sseunth:

relax güero. So someone cannot be friendly with a girl again without her chewing gumming him
You don't need to have something with her before.
one is currently filling my whatsapp with messages now I don't like her I prefer her friend, her roommate but if I do it I believe their friendship will scatter so I'm backing off totally

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by sseunth(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
lilbest4:
bad bad bad. relax güero. So someone cannot be friendly with a girl again without her chewing gumming him
they have reach a level that the girl is now so comfortable around him....

What was he thinking before reaching such stage
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by MrCoker: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lies undecided
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
sseunth:
they have reach a level that the girl is now so comfortable around him....

What was he thinking before reaching such stage
you don't have to reach any level with a clingy girl that's attracted to you. Only she will reach the level herself you never see girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by sseunth(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
lilbest4:
you don't have to reach any level with a clingy girl that's attracted to you. Only she will reach the level herself you never see girls
even a clingy girl can be choosy....

Are you saying this girl just started visiting without the guy knowing about it?
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Majlaw(m): 12:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Ode ni bobo yi sha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by OKOATA(m): 1:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Alwaysking:
Their is this girl that keeps disturbing me every time and I don't want anything to do with her, she stays with her aunt and she just finished serving(NYSC).

She come to my room uninvited and I don't like it, some times she cook and bring it to me, I didn't ask her to do that. the problem is that now that she's free she stays in my apartment Everytime, either watching movies, playing loud music or she will ask me to switch on my PS4 console, so she can play games, the thing is that I'm tired and need my privacy.

she's not bad looking though, she has a good shape and height. but not my kind of girl.
Most of our neighbors are now thinking we are doing things together or even having sex, but the truth is that I haven't touched her, even though she put on tight skimpy clothes revealing all her goods.

Some of my friends are insisting I just sex her, but I don't want to. I'm not stvpid to be hypnotized.
The worst is that her aunt boyfriend is a soldier, Captain I think. and I know if I fvck up I will end up in the barracks with stitches all over my body.

I've asked her times without number why she comes to my place often and she told me she like me, I'm funny. I'm cool blah blah blah.
she don't care what other people say about her staying in my apartment, their was a time she slept in my apartment when her aunt travelled to South Africa, the thing weak me that day.

I'm now thinking of collecting another apartment when my rent expires, I don't want someone to put me in problems.
Na woman matter you carry for head like pure water so. Just tell her not to enter your room again . That one no hard na. And if you can't just shut the hell up
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Alwaysking: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2018
donbachi:
Damn! you really think this will work
JasonScoolari:
Manna still falls from Heaven.

Now lemme give you my "Wrong" advice;
I don't think she have a boyfriend, so no need for being daft here. Why don't you give her a little attention, get a little more closer to the lady.

She might be genuine and mean no harm, all she just want is for you to come up with the right word. If you have a girlfriend, quickly let her know instead of chasing her away like someone suffering from leprosy...

But if you don't, My brother, nah God bless you so. Nor let opportunity pass you by.
I'm not interested in her bro, infact I want to stay off relationship for now, my focus now is about making more money, I don't want anything to distract me.
Nwodosis:
Any of her female friends that you know, tell her to assist you in getting that her friend. Make her to understand how you love and dieing to have that her friend.
She will automatically stop greeting you talk less of coming to your house.
It has worked for me and it will work for you.
I don't know any of her female friends personal, although she onced show me pictures they snapped together on her phone, I'm just thinking since my rent is expiring soon, I will just move out of that area without telling her.
4601CE:
Make friends with her boyfriend.
Start from there
She told me she's no longer with her boyfriend, so she's single at the moment.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Alwaysking: 5:47am On Nov 02, 2018
Majlaw:
Ode ni bobo yi sha
You must be stupid boy, I guess you didn't attend any school, or you are too dull to comprehend a post.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Alwaysking: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2018
lefulefu:
u say babe get good shape and height so wetin come be d problem wey u no like her?
abi na the fat shapeless babes u dey fancy?
I'm not interested in relationship at the moment, I'm focusing on other things, so I don't need distractions.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Randy100: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2018
Start bringing different women to ur house, she will run and don't forget to thank me later.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Alwaysking: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Randy100:
Start bringing different women to ur house, she will run and don't forget to thank me later.
I brought some girls to my apartment and she was there, I did that intentionally so she will feel bad, but guess what? she didn't, she kept on coming.

When the girls left she only told me, I'm a womanizer blah blah blah. the thing just tire me.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by Randy100: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Alwaysking:
I brought some girls to my apartment and she was there, I did that intentionally so she will feel bad, but guess what? she didn't, she kept on coming.

When the girls left she only told me, I'm a womanizer blah blah blah. the thing just tire me.
Then it is time you gather some balls and tell her to stop coming.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! by pally123: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2018
donbachi:
O' boy, you wicked die! This advice na sure banker. But e fit go reach police station sef. But what the heck, the problem has been solved cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Flip Cash Investment / Serena Williams Has So Much Swag / Cardi B Goes Bare Showing All She Got In Recent Photo To Adveritise Her New Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.