Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) (12543 Views)

Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by marvelck: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2017
If your girlfriend is always looking good, but you know perfectly well that you haven't contributed anything towards that, my brother you are not different from a security man guarding a bank- Anonymous

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by QueenNemesis(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Dumb!

11 Likes

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2017
You're saying that girls cannot look good without eating around? As in, they're incapable of making their own money and taking care of themselves?

You need to meet my ex

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by dingbang(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Escabado: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2017
The op is silly , so you are encouraging laziness among girls and prostitutionnn

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Airtimex(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ladies likes to depend on their own this time around
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by preetymee(f): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wat kind of post is this, so u mean a gal can't even look good wit her own money,must it guys givin us

1 Like

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Olasco93: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Am sure a Gambian posted this. Well, your country is safe now, you can go back to your gambianland dot com and continue therein...

1 Like

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by cirmuell(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
This section never disappoints, always grooming dumb people. grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Chuknovski(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
OP you will be prostituted for this post,what if the girl works and shes self sufficient
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
OP Wic kind ladies you de date that take care of themselves .nawa oo
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by pointblank247(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
common sense on holiday

1 Like

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by pizzylee(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
can sm1's brain suffer recession too
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by 4realisreal(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't give my girlfriend as much as I used to because I am broke due to some circumstance. And she is behaving like she doesn't care about me. If I call her she doesn't talk well. If I don't call her, she doesn't call me. Pls house what should I do? I have tried explaining to her, but she said I shouldn't talk about it anymore.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by eezeribe(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
4realisreal:
I don't give my girlfriend as much as I used to because I am broke due to some circumstance. And she is behaving like she doesn't care about me. If I call her she doesn't talk well. If I don't call her, she doesn't call me. Pls house what should I do? I have tried explaining to her, but she said I shouldn't talk about it anymore.

Open a thread for this,and receive good bashing, before advice and suggestions.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by FreeSpirited: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
4realisreal:
I laughed.....Naso women be o....don't sweat it. They are always at their best when money is flowing.... When money is gone they fly outta window....sorry...She's already getting fvcked somewhere....Many gals believe that if you lose your money, your sex appeal is at stake,if not gone

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by freethinker01: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please, mods, move this post to dumb section... Oops I forgot nairaland doesn't have one.
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're saying that girls cannot look good without eating around? As in, they're incapable of making their own money and taking care of themselves?

You need to meet my ex
Maybe that's why she became your ex lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
Maybe that's why she became your ex lipsrsealed
Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by adajoe555: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
this op brain is touching

so girls should not look good again because the boyfriend is not giving her money

mitcheeeew

moving to the next post abeg
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by refiner(f): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kondomatic:

You need to meet my ex

I'm here o jare....don't mind them...

They think all gals sleep around to make money...mtsheew... undecided
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

I'm here o jare....don't mind them...

They think all gals sleep around to make money...mtsheew... undecided
Only broke people think that way.
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by valdes00(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kondomatic:

You need to meet my ex
N he needs to meet my current.....
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hasty generalisation
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by dinachi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
QueenNemesis:
Dumb!
You look like a witch in your DP!
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Jglad(f): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Annoying tinz!!!

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't blame OP, but I think that only applies to those broke girls, especially the ones who lack integrity and dignity
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Icecream4U(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
preetymee:
Wat kind of post is this, so u mean a gal can't even look good wit her own money,must it guys givin us
try dey soften ur English so people like me go understand cos na queens English you speak so. Biko
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by sKeetz(m): 1:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Pls if you get to know of anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.500m Please let him/her sell it. I am not interested.
Thanks.
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by preetymee(f): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2017
Icecream4U:
try dey soften ur English so people like me go understand cos na queens English you speak so. Biko
Na typo error na lol
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Jglad:
Annoying tinz!!!
with gun? shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by J3RK: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2017
MzLarem:
with gun? shocked
Shut UP!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! / Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.