Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife (35325 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by idupaul: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
The lasthas not been heard of this MMM. I lost a lot of money but I've moved on because I'm a realist and i know the system has collapsed

Good to know you found closure in time
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
The lasthas not been heard of this MMM. I lost a lot of money but I've moved on because I'm a realist and i know the system has collapsed

For not living in denial, u r d real mvp.
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by HCF(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Tomorrow FP topic (MMM: student commit suicide because MMM no pay his money)

Next tomorrow topic(MMM: man run mad because his put money on MMM)

Seun and his co...well done

I dey enjoy all your fabricated news

I hope to hear more....the story dey sweet me

Whether you like it or not, MMM cannot crash..it will only keep waxing stronger... Walahi

In as much as I hate the undue and irrational publicity given to MMM ( especially the negativities) on Nairaland , I think your starry-eyed optimism is an insult to the sensibility of participants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by AngelicBeing: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
thorpido:
Wife brandishing knives and bottles?This one na Omo ita.

MMM don cause enough gobe. sad
+ Agbero and Area mama sad
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Bahddo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
He doesn't provide for the family, yet he lent you 100k+ which you gave fraudsters, and he wants custody of the daughter he neglects?

That woman is lying from all corners of her mouth.

1 Like

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by lakesider(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Lol!

And this people made about 5 billion naira in one year.

I personally know a so-called guider named Frank (100k + guider) that withdrew about 120 million naira in October last year.
Lie lie dey worry ur brain
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by 2tek: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Toks2008(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
That man no longer wants the affair...what a lame excuse..what if the money yielded?
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ha ha! MM.... what ? Lol. Those are Mavrodi boys.......
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Missmossy(f): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chai all these marriages and the way they go sour all of a sudden. Is it because she she used the borrowed money for MMM or other accusations are the issues that broke the marriage undecided
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by ceejay80s(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
This story can only happen in afonjazzy land
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Harlorkay: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hmmm
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Harlorkay: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
2tek:
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

I guess you are a guider?
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by 2tek: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Harlorkay:

I guess you are a guider?

I'M a passionate participant that works with FACTS,not emotional/sensational outbursts. Besides, I participate with my #spare money.

1 Like

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by komzybrown(f): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
nawaoooooo but chill ooooooooo MMM said use your spare money not your hubby's money, any way he must come back, after all it is for better for worse, abi i dey lie?
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nathan2016: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
They should get divorce joor
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by jamiudinho(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
nw it realy make sence as d mmm member are no respond to those anti mmm fooools bad belle longlive mmm
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
redgem:
fake news

That's some thick legs you've got there
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
efilefun:
I asked a question earlier today but i haven't seen any Marvodian to answer me, well here is the question again

Presently there's a limit of 31k when you "GH" but there's no limit on "PH" I will like to ask marvodians whose account are they PHing to that now sends out the 31k since they all claim there's no central account. Please can someone educate me on this??

I'm guessing that since most people are not ready to PH , the few monies they get will be shared across a large number of GH.
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Tomorrow FP topic (MMM: student commit suicide because MMM no pay his money)

Next tomorrow topic(MMM: man run mad because his put money on MMM)

Seun and his co...well done

I dey enjoy all your fabricated news

I hope to hear more....the story dey sweet me

Whether you like it or not, MMM cannot crash..it will only keep waxing stronger... Walahi

You be real Mugu Maga Muntula ( MMM )

1 Like

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by sunnychykes(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Seun you and your mod are devils. I repeat you are all devils. why is it that you and your mod don
't bring positive news about mmm to front page?but you promote betting companies.the thunder wey go fire you and your mod dey do press up.
It's high time you and your mod will come and explain to us if it's your money we used to invest in mmm.

If you like ban me, it doesn't matter, what matters most is mmm has paid me my money and I'm going to provide help next week.

1 Like

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Lol!

I personally know a so-called guider named Frank (100k + guider) that withdrew about 120 million naira in October last year.
They are enjoying mugus money grin
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Teespice(f): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
for goodness sake, who are these supermoderators that edit topics to something misleading and then send it to frontpage.

anybody seeing the topic and the content would know both don't relate.

is it because mmm is involved and it will generate traffic and controversy?

smh.

1 Like

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You be real Mugu Maga Muntula ( MMM )
Ode nie....akindindirin

Obo
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by dy27(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Fantastic2m(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:

Nope You are Not
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by ezra1990: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chrisozone:
I was not there when you proposed to her......

I was not there when you people got married.....

I was not there when you people are making love...

I was not there where you invested 100k to MMM...

SO WHY DID YOU PEOPLE WANT ME TO COMMENT WHEN THE FAMILY IS HAVING ISSUE

YOU LIED!!!! MAKE UNA FINISH WETIN UNA START.
U are correct buh.......I don't agree wit u!!!
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by nwosu35: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
So wht do u want from us now. . .?
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Angelinastto(f): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
same here. I lost hope when they started the new gh system. Hoping for God's blessing.
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by ElsonMorali: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Lol!

If the guider Frank you're talking about lives and works in Portharcourt, then I know him too.

I think the greed of the guiders killed the golden goose that laid the golden egg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My mother and her plenty pastors. / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.