Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife (35321 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Arsenalholic(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
preetymee:
MMM. Thank God I never ventured into that scheme despite every strong urge. grin
if that's you on your dp, I must say you couldn't have chosen a better moniker. Can I get to know you?

1 Like

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by brightalo17: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
modelsms2:
pls enough of mmm news
Says MMM former die hard fan but now a victim .

2 Likes

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Lol!

And this people made about 5 billion naira in one year.

I personally know a so-called guider named Frank (100k + guider) that withdrew about 120 million naira in October last year.
the smart ones made profits at the expense of the foolish and unfortunate ones .

1 Like

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Matured!
Mature.
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by preetymee(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Arsenalholic:
if that's you on your dp, I must say you couldn't have chosen a better moniker. Can I get to know you?
Wat would knowing me add to ur life. tongue
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by lastpage: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bahddo:
He doesn't provide for the family, yet he lent you 100k+ which you gave fraudsters, and he wants custody of the daughter he neglects?

That woman is lying from all corners of her mouth.

You are very smart!

The woman has been contradicting herself all day!

*Did you notice the woman is a Police woman?
*She said she borrowed him money to buy land yet the man has money to borrow her that she squandered!
*She claims she is the one taking care of the daughter yet she dey borrow money from the husband!
*She claim he ran out fo the house because of MMM debt she owed him yet she also said "we have moved out of our house because THE PLACE IS GETTING TOO HOT"!
shocked shocked

They should just let these two go their separate ways before the man suffers "accidental discharge" from his Police-wife's gun.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by Arsenalholic(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
preetymee:

Wat would knowing me add to ur life. tongue
Lol. "Life" looked like "wife" to me at first, until I cleaned my eyes and read again... grin

As for your question, you never can tell. I was moved by the spirit to know you, I can't disobey the spirit, you know? wink
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by marooh: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Now I see the reason why unemployment has increase in nigeria!
Simple MMM terms and condition cannot be finished by so called MMM participant.

All these MMM are all graduates.....

Now see wetin e cause.

Ear for fancy fellow.
Re: He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife by adecz: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
lovat:
The lasthas not been heard of this MMM. I lost a lot of money but I've moved on because I'm a realist and i know the system has collapsed

You "moved on" because it was
your own money you lost.

For say na person money you take
play MMM kalo-kalo, you for never
move on till you pay am, no matter how
'realistic' you are.... cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My mother and her plenty pastors. / Skeleton Of Missing Man Found In Locked Lagos Apartment (pic) / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.