Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79392 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Mouthgag: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
globalresource:

Don't start issue with me... Your entire family is slave
You mother is a whôre slave
You father is a drunkârd old fooool
You sisters are slúts

Again, you're a slave!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by globalresource: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM is back and alive....
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by batero: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nothing you can do, MMM has come to stay whether you like it or not...Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Mouthgag: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
globalresource:

Don't start issue with me... Your entire family is slave
Fûck your mother whorê.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Sovet: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
These chuddy playing football yesterday y all dey lies
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Sovet: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Y all dey lies see chuddy playing football in yesterday

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by globalresource: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sovet:
Y all dey lies see chuddy playing football in yesterday

I wonder too... I wonder why nairaland join issue with them
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by JayJustus(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
2tek:
FLEE ko, FLEE ni. MMM has come to stay, whatever HATERS have to say not withstanding. MMM is not a business, neither is it an investment. MMM is still paying people. CHUDDY didn't borrow money from any MMM particpants, so has no reason to flee. We the members understand the risks.

2TEK replies a nairalander --yinkard4me--

YINKARD4ME: The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%

ANSWER:
The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants.

(2) MONEY DONATED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP: new members who have seen their friends and neighbours benefitting from MMM willingly sign up. They understand that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, they will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay them. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

(3) MONEY RE-DONATED BY OLD MEMBERS: This is self explanatory

(4) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD being re-distributed among members.

I can understand funds being gotten from website traffic but your remaining points are as invalid as Nigeria beating India 99-0...
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by haryomikun(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
2tek:
FLEE ko, FLEE ni. MMM has come to stay, whatever HATERS have to say not withstanding. MMM is not a business, neither is it an investment. MMM is still paying people. CHUDDY didn't borrow money from any MMM particpants, so has no reason to flee. We the members understand the risks.

2TEK replies a nairalander --yinkard4me--

YINKARD4ME: The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%

ANSWER:
The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants.

(2) MONEY DONATED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP: new members who have seen their friends and neighbours benefitting from MMM willingly sign up. They understand that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, they will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay them. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

(3) MONEY RE-DONATED BY OLD MEMBERS: This is self explanatory

(4) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD being re-distributed among members.

You're dull. MMM used Google adsense for a while and AdSense can't even generate hat kind of money for MMM. A blogger will understand me. Zuckerberg doesn't get money from traffic. Who's paying him? Abi you think say na so money dey drop from tree? Zuckerberg makes money from Facebook and instagram ads
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by abnsugbe: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
globalresource:
Leave this guy alone. He has done nothing wrong. Moreover he has been travelling out before MMM started in Nigeria. Or he can't travel again?

I am begining to dislike this forum with their hate articles....
This is rubbish from nairaland...........

as at yesterday, Boss Chuddy was at Ejigbo playing novelty match, guider YINKA was in ABUJA.

I use to believe that nairaland does not need this kind of news for traffic.

nairaland is a toilet where every negetive post hits the front page
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by haryomikun(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2017
JayJustus:

I can understand funds being gotten from website traffic but your remaining points are as invalid as Nigeria beating India 99-0...
Traffic can't generate the 30% even if it is the most visited nigerian site. Take it undiluted from a blogger
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by kechywillz(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Sike(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
I sha know say everything happens for a reason.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by HennyCool: 6:00am On Jan 27, 2017
It's so stupid and shows high level of lack of financial information with people losing money to MMM.

In the actual sense, U can make much more money in the international stock market trading stocks, commodities and currencies.

It is an easy as ABC with $100, your daily life could be so much of a pleasure.

For further info, whatsapp me on +971504037257. We all need financial freedom that MMM and other ponzi schemes will never give.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.