Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79382 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ddippset(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
tianshie:

Chuddy Ugorji is no criminal. He sold a ponzi scheme to Nigerians and gullible people fell for it. Nigerians do not care for each other, period. Everybody knows schemes like this inevitably blow apart, but we're always hoping it is Mama Chikodi, or Iya Abati that ends up burning her fingers, NOT US. Nigerians hoped they would get out before the trap sprung. Everybody who took part in the scheme was a wicked soul, hoping to inflict maximum damage on the system, at the expense of their fellow Nigerian.
and how sure are you that chuddy and his fellow guiders did not gh without phing? or did not collect more than their own fair share of GH? How sure are you?

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by chubbyswit(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
That guy should be apprehended and probed
apprehended for what reason?
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by zabuur: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
A new word in the Dictionary - MAVRODI- meaning : A situation whereby you were false fully warned not to do something knowing that your dumbness will still make u do it.
To use in sentence ; After I got my will, I put myself in a Mavrodi Situation investing in weed business.

A person in a Mavrodi Situation is a Mavrodian

Action word (verb) - to be Mavrodized.

Wait ooo, won't Nollywood or any Nigerian hip hop artist come up with a movie or song titled MMM?

5 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Ijaya123: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
globalresource:
Leave this guy alone. He has done nothing wrong

The kind of thinking that brought us to where we are as a nation. No sense of responsibility. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Afriifa(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Zenlife:

You apparently still don't get it and maybe never will. Denial and resistance to the obvious.

The MMM ponzi scheme by its setting disunites itself and crumbles. Plays on greedy suckers born every minute. Your likes took the bait.
So it is.
Nigeria isn't different.

There's no free lunch.

Take heart if you will.
there is no such thing as free lunch.. Check my topics next time before trying to lay your advice on me, n i am sorry to disappoint you, I am not a participant. I was even tagged a hater, becuase i kicked againts it.

So Mr Boss wise up.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Afriifa(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Please stop swearing for Mavrodi, Chuddy, and your fellow guiders. It's not nice and you know today is a holy day. grin
lol. I warned them to stay off from MMM, but they tagged me a hatter.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Afriifa(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nobody instigated anything
We are not one people and have never been
perhaps you are one of them.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by LoveJesus87(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eleniyan15:
if you ask me na who I go ask,this man has ripped some people off with there hard earned money Choi, we Nigerians like awoof yafu yafu Baba God Pick the Guy call.
legit or Not money is money..Aja chuddy ti gbera
Aja 1 grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by oloriooko(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
What's the hassles about?
Chudi invested in a biz called mmm, made money and left to enjoy his gain, remember he put his money into this thing and got fat returns ditto some investors

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
HtwoOw:
Jesu L'oluwa hhehhehehehehehehehehehe

Forst of us , They said it's not our money

then dey sai we are broke ass nigga

then they say we are bad belle

Now they are begging us to borrow dem money

Ask them 100k dem no dey ever get

but you buy henny or ciroc , na dem go carry people come your table

dem do mmm , collet money we no hia

as he don red now , only wey i fit talk na Oya oga MMM how market ?

Bro ur funny.. .. I laugh mmm participant in Japanese grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ramatintin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
chuddy enjoy the money cos u no force any person put money for d scheme so who lose mk e bear.

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ramatintin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
chuddy enjoy the money cos u no force any person put money for d scheme.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by tianshie(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
ddippset:
and how sure are you that chuddy and his fellow guiders did not gh without phing? or did not collect more than their own fair share of GH? How sure are you?

I am sure that is an absolute possibility. But my point is a ponzi scheme is unsustainable in the long run, under the most ideal conditions.

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by BCISLTD: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ask4Info:

Didn't the Government, Media and Society WARN you guys?

Instead you all cursed people trying to prevent you from getting scammed. EFCC, SSS, POLICE AIN'T GANNA DO NADDAH. YOU GUYS WERE TOO GREEDY.

People were greedy..Yes!!..but exploiting that greedy..is still criminal

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Zenlife: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afriifa:
there is no such thing as free lunch.. Check my topics next time before trying to lay your advice on me, n i am sorry to disappoint you, I am not a participant. I was even tagged a hater, becuase i kicked againts it.

So Mr Boss wise up.

Social media responses is public property.
At no time did I give advice.
Don't give a rat's ass if you hated, participated, kicked against it or not.
Not interested in reading your topics.
Not just interested...
Your cuppa tea.

Everyday the bucket goes to the well,
One day the bottom a go fall out.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Akin1212(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
So because someone traveled abroad now, it has turned to fleeing? The level of illiteracy in this country baffles me. I still marvel at the level of IQ of the buffoons who still question where the 30% profits come from. This is an ideology, we know most of you won't understand because of your low IQ, but you don't have to bring people down or the system because you are low. who the fvck is ajayiwrites? Another hungry blogger who wants to make sure his adsense earning increases beyond $50 every month, I don't blame him though. MMM participants were warned that MMM is a ponzi scheme and told to put their spare money. So why the uproar? MMM released an article that people with smaller amounts will be paid first, and the rich ones who contributed large amounts will have to wait, which has been happening over the past weeks, so why the town cry? Let me come and start going before the dogs start barking and wiggling their tails.

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
sad
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Another cheap blogger. If blogging is all about passing lies and unverified news around, then i don't wish to become one. #NonsensePost.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by princejenks(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
tot he just got married,shouldn't he be on honeymoon with his new wife?am not understanding this mmm stuff at all,tot a bunch of people provide help and get help in return with 30% added so how did this guider missappropriate money since monies are not being pooled into a central account?
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by mildflame: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Go back to yesteryears na undecided.....Like I said,if e tire you deactivate your account,it's not hard......Spare all this stories of "yesteryears".

Na now u de talk sense no be the BUSH MAN talk u earlier said
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Afriifa(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Zenlife:

Social media responses is public property.
At no time did I give advice.
Don't give a rat's ass if you hated, participated, kicked against it or not.
Not interested in reading your topics.
Not just interested...
Your cuppa tea.

Everyday the bucket goes to the well,
One day the bottom a go fall out.
and your whole point is? Sorry i meant my previous topics not next. You don't display knowledge by ranting online, so please be CIVIL.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Oluwabenny: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
I thought Nigerians were warned
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by back2sender: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM DONPAFUKA MMM DONPAFUKA OO MMM DONPAFUKA OOOOOO MMM DONPAFUKA PEOPLE LIFE OO OOOOOO FOR NAIJA.
TOGATHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD, BUT DEM FORGET TO ASK MAVRODI WHICH KIND CHANGE HE DEY TALK, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by anyicash(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
globalresource:
Leave this guy alone. He has done nothing wrong
absolutely nothing wrong.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Ovacoma: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:
The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%.
Good question!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 2tek: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:
The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?.
For example, i PH #1000, i'll be expecting GH of #1300 (30% profit of my money) from someone... The person will also be expecting a 30% profit of his money and so on and so on.... So where is d 30% coming from?

None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%.

ANSWER: The 30% come from
(1)TRAFFIC GENERATED FROM WEBSITE: Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest person in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by facebook. MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants.

(2) MONEY DONATED BY NEW MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP: new members who have seen their friends and neighbours benefitting from MMM willingly sign up. They understand that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul, they will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay them. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.

(3) MONEY RE-DONATED BY OLD MEMBERS: This is self explanatory

(4) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is currently in over 120 countries with over 200million participants. MMM is currently mornitoring over 30BILLION USD being re-distributed among members.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Ayiose(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
I participated in MMM without regret.The scheme wasnt a fraud. Every participant`s money was in d hand of another participant. Where then is d loot d guy our bad press is painting black carted away to Europe?D press and d government are d real looter of our common good. Shame on them. MMM will yet come out of d woods.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Zenlife: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afriifa:
and your whole point is? Sorry i meant my previous topics not next. You don't display knowledge by ranting online, so please be CIVIL.

If knowledge is displayed in your response,
Who needs ignorance.
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by MyMouth(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
You are a big liar. He attends my moms church at Abule-Egba and my mom told me she saw him today in church. Stop misleading people with your useless post.
So u and ur mum are now following him about ba OK, if anything happens to him, we know who to catch!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Afriifa(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Zenlife:

If knowledge is displayed in your response,
Who needs ignorance.
ooh. Forget then
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Boyooosa(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
In fact this guy is one of the most intelligent Nigerians, atleast not as dumb as our leaders!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by tommykiwi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
probe for wetin. Him tie anybody rope for neck to do am? Abeg make una free the guy make him flex him cash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.