Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife (79320 Views)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by babakb: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sharp nigga, u really played them well. U made them See ponzi as help Community, u made some of them invest in your sharp game rather than pay rent or school fees, u even made some of close their lucrative shops to provide or get false help, u have been their guide in the dreamland now u are awake and they are still asleep.
MMM participants i Told you but u didnt listen.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by basty: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Heartless people, tribe and race

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2017

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Shittuakeem(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM Nigeria the beginning of wisdom, we all know it will crash but not as soon as this

The hash economy has turn our people to gamblers naija which way?
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afriifa:
Look how United Nigerians were when MMM came on board. Nobody care if you were an Ipod, Afonja, or Niger Deltan. Shame. Shame on you all. God will punish all those that instigated our disunity. To all MMM participants please take heart.
Nobody instigated anything
We are not one people and have never been
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Its well!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkslinks(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
You are a big liar. He attends my moms church at Abule-Egba and my mom told me she saw him today in church. Stop misleading people with your useless post.
SexyBabe001:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/mmm-number-one-guider-chuddy-ugorji.html

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Banjo24: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Now confirm... NL gat no pedigree... Go learn from Linda .... God bless LIB... Mature Contents all the time...

Here...anything goes... Including snake post grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
basty:
Heartless people, tribe and race
This is wat am talking about

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by agentofchange1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:
According to Credible information reaching us from very reliable sources Chuddy Ugorji, the Criminal initiator of the Nigerian faction of the mavrodi mondial moneybox ponzi scheme Aka MMM Nigeria and the so called MMM Number one Guider has Absconded Nigeria he has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their MMM loot.

In Other news Majority of MMM Participants are still yet to be paid back their money.

Source:

Why are you this jobbless ? . Who paid to be doing the stupid .stuff ? Don't you have job to do ? ...

Mmm is a person to person ' transaction'. .it doesn't have any central account..... I thought you are wiser than this ......

Smh... undecided

Some people are getting paid already...and u are here behaving like one banana ...

4 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Trippledee(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Watch out for MMM season 2
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by ZAWs: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Look in as much as I don't support any diabolical means, but I think it's high time they use such on this criminal that has brought total hardship to many.

well, I was never a fan to that fraud called MMM or what have you.
for the victims, if you're still hoping for a possible return of your stocked money, you're had better seek for a proper medical assistant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by dee02(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Omo ale Mavrodi! grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by kenoz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
cry
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by itunesgiftcard(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Source:

na so
that's how your wife smiles when she know say you Don hammer

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Toosure70: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
he will pay one day.

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by BCISLTD: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
globalresource:
Leave this guy alone. He has done nothing wrong

Wrong..he has done everything wrong..it's only our SSS and EFCC are stupid..

If u create a website and a scheme u know will crash while systematically enriching himself with bonus withdrawals..that is criminal..

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
So any1 could come out and claim an anonymous source with zero credibility, zero links, zero source and everyone believes him or her, so this is how daft and easily brain washed Nigerians are, wow, and some1 said Nigerians are intelligent grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by itunesgiftcard(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:
interesting
see dance na Chuddy even dance pass the woman Remembering how much en Don hammer
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
edo3:
Eyah and him wife go sit down dey enjoy d loot with am without conscience.
i don't understand pple ooo...did ds guy force anyone to ph? mke d guy flex jareh...dnt hate d player,hate d game..ds is God's way of blessing d guy
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by emynike2001(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM PARTICIPANTS
will be like.....

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by MrMontella(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkard4me:
The only reason i didnt do MMM is because no one was able to ansa d one logical question i asked all MMM participant i knew which is
that 30% profit everyone was getting, who is responsible for it?. None of them was ready to knw, they forgot that they re all gonna return it in 100%.
its a kind of circulatory system stuff!
Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
agentofchange1:

Why are this jobbless ? . Who paid to be doing the stupid .investigatuons ? Don't you have job to do ? ...

Mmm is a person to person ' transaction'. .it doesn't have any central account..... I thought you are wiser than this ......

Smh... undecided

Some people are getting paid already...and u are here behaving like one banana ...

this pix has been recycle a billion times already

there are real investments online cool cool

stop chasing shadows.. keep your ears on ground and research

PH and GH is thrash

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Ask4Info: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
[s]You are a big liar. He attends my moms church at Abule-Egba and my mom told me she saw him today in church. Stop misleading people with your useless post[/s].

KEEP CALM. YOUR NAME WILL FEATURE IN THE NEXT EDITION OF GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD FOR THE BIGGEST LIAR IN HISTORY.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by MrMontella(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
zabuur:
Still expecting comments like:

I was GHd last week, MMM is real.

Be patient, MMM is fixing the challenges by regulating GH.

MMM till I die..

I'm a risk taker....

Loyal Mavrodians won't give up....

MMM international will help....

He hasn't run away, can't he enjoy himself with his family?

He has travelled to speak with MMM guides abroad..

He went for a conference of all international MMM guides....

Please add yours oooo
MMM international will epp?

Keep on living in a delusion..

Probably you didnt know that MMM nigeria is not and was never a branch or subsidary of the russian MMM..

MMM conference ni PDP conference ko!

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
You are a big liar. He attends my moms church at Abule-Egba and my mom told me she saw him today in church. Stop misleading people with your useless post.

My aunt lives in Abule Egba. What's the name of the church?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by MrMontella(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
zabuur:

Well, you are absolutely right. However, he knew people won't adhere. Even God warned Adam & Eve not to eat a particular fruit in the garden of Eden, they still ate it..

Use your spare money was just a mind game.
is there really anything like spare money in a country plagued by recession?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by eagleeye2: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
modelsms:
That guy should be apprehended and probed
He didn't force anyone to do MMM. When the media and government agencies were shouting what did MMM followers tell them? Is it your money.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by gbegemaster(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Afriifa:
Look how United Nigerians were when MMM came on board. Nobody care if you were an Ipod, Afonja, or Niger Deltan. Shame. Shame on you all. God will punish all those that instigated our disunity. To all MMM participants please take heart.
Please stop swearing for Mavrodi, Chuddy, and your fellow guiders. It's not nice and you know today is a holy day. grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Banjo24: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkslinks:

This is NL for u dear... Anything goes... Just come and drop ur junk MMM post or SNAKE post.. It will definitely reach the top post...

Don't forget they don't source for any contents... People post contents for dem grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by Icecream4U(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chai! See the kind fine wife he use my money marry. This life sef.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4771412_img20170104065209892_jpeg0ce8d2b73f2307c320c045b8ac04be50

him go dey PH from oversees?

1 Like

Re: MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife by yinkslinks(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
El shaddai convenat ministry Abule-Egba
kalindaminda:

My aunt lives in Abule Egba. What's the name of the church?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.