Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again (9296 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by luscioustrish(f): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
I love this...don't give up ohbo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
CoolVoice:
Someone should slap mumu love out of this boi head nah....Lool grin

Advice: you can do it, you Dont need anybody's help; just keep playing it cool but be sure you not in it for the wrong reason.. #HerHeavyPackage cheesy cheesy

Makydebbie is beautiful but I don't love her for the beauty
She is intelligent but not the reason for my love
She is funny. Definitely not the reason I wish to be with her
She is endowed. Not the first i will see.

But there is something about her that keeps me loving her better.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo, Ohbo, Ohbo...Well from my research, I have few people in mind.
It's either you are, Jude, Shamstiel or That bush dude.

Oh well, You pick. What are you?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:
Ohbo, Ohbo, Ohbo... I have few people in mind tho'.

My sobriquet is far popular than those jokers
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by jidxin(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

She know this is genuine. Love is never expressed by words but connections
wch kin connection? plug nd socket?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:
please who knows makydebbie number I want to call her
No be naija she dey o.

I can give it to you on one condition. cool cool grin grin
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
jidxin:
wch kin connection? plug nd socket?

Jinx wink
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

No be naija she dey o.

I can give it to you on one condition. cool cool grin grin

Shoot my man
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Debbie tell me, what do you think love is makydebbie
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

My sobriquet is far popular than those jokers

I see.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by jidxin(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Jinx wink
no kill ursef ontop pesin wey anoda nelson guy dey Bleep oooo
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by jidxin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Jinx wink
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Bnimz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Well, well.. At least you got her attention
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Love is what I see when I look at you.
You are my fantasy you are my baby boo. kiss

My love is beautiful
my love is wonderful
my love is colourful
my love is my Belle full.
My love is bank alert
my love is coming from Congo.. cheesy

You like gongo also baby girl I am nice, other girls them do me left girl you do me right...if you like to watch movies na me get surprise. If it ever gets dark at night girl my screen is bright kiss

I swear to God I will never let you go baby come close make we take photo
Do you like samsiba or Toronto
baby girl my love is hotter than the sun in sokoto wink

Baby let me love you, baby let me treat you right...
Baby let me hold you, baby let me squeeze you tight smiley

Cc: that beautiful heart robber (((makydebbie)))
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
jidxin:

I don't care. This is a matter of the woman I love
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by dacuteguy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Makydebbie right now

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Shoot my man

On the condition that she asks me to give it to you. grin grin

I dey her friend zone dey drink zobo. O boy, even Drake and Wizkid go pray to be in her friend zone. The thing dey sweet o.

If you wan join her friend zone, please indicate.

Sorry, I can't betray her trust by giving you her contact without her consent. cool cool
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bnimz:
Well, well.. At least you got her attention

I don't need her attention I need her love

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Estharfabian:
tongue

Honesty pays.. cheesy

Damn right. grin
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CoolVoice(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Makydebbie is beautiful but I don't love her for the beauty
She is intelligent but not the reason for my love
She is funny. Definitely not the reason I wish to be with her
She is endowed. Not the first i will see.

But there is something about her that keeps me loving her better.

Makydebbie I think he's not that bad after all... Please look into his case.. smiley
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by BiafranBushBoy: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:
Ohbo, Ohbo, Ohbo...Well from my research, I have few people in mind.

Bush wah? undecided

Don't let me place generational ..... on you... (If actually you meant my own bush) angry
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
wristbangle:

Long time dear. How r u?
Long long time... I'm doing fine and you?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

On the condition that she asks me to give it to you. grin grin

I dey her friend zone dey drink zobo. O boy, even Drake and Wizkid go pray to be in her friend zone. The thing dey sweet o.

Sorry, I can't betray her trust by giving you her contact without her consent. cool cool

Ok.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by BiafranBushBoy: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

I don't need her attention I need her love

Niggur... this girl started seeing her period about two years ago!

Why doing this?

Come on... she barely has matured boobs!
angry

Or you wana bang her to death? undecided

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
[b]My Dearest makydebbie

I hope this letter finds you. I hope and pray that you'll
treasure this; my words of truly profound and deep love for you always and forever!

Dee, I never knew a love like this could exist. I never thought it possible. Then I met you. I thought I knew what love was. You've shown me that I didn't know what it was at all.

Not until I met you. Now, I know what love is. I know; finally know what true love is. It is you. You are love itself. You are love incarnate! You are loves very soul. You are it's heart. Deborah you fell from heaven and into my arms. You vanquished my lonely heart; my sorrow, my sadness, the emptiness inside, my despair of living without ever knowing and having all that which is you.

True love! A love that is so pure, so precious a thing it can never be tainted. Nothing will ever tear us apart! No force in this world or in the heavens could ever take me away from you! No distance however great will ever diminish my unwavering devotion to you. Time; time will never get our love! Time apart from you will only make my love for you that much stronger. Stronger than it already is for you.

Makydebbie , you are my beating heart. You are the air I
breathe. You complete me. You make me whole. You;
Debbie are my life! Without you I could not exist. Without
you I wouldn't want to go on living! Without you I'd die!

I LOVE YOU Deborah !!!!!![/b]
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:
Love is what I see when I look at you.
You are my fantasy you are my baby boo. kiss

My love is beautiful
my love is wonderful
my love is colourful
my love is my Belle full.
My love is bank alert
my love is coming from Congo.. cheesy

You like gongo also baby girl I am nice, other girls them do me left girl you do me right...if you like to watch movies na me get surprise. If it ever gets dark at night girl my screen is bright kiss

I swear to God I will never let you go baby come close make we take photo
Do you like samsiba or Toronto
baby girl my love is hotter than the sun in sokoto wink

Baby let me love you, baby let me treat you right...
Baby let me hold you, baby let me squeeze you tight smiley

Cc: that beautiful heart robber (((makydebbie)))
If you'd dedicate a song, not one as wack as this Tekno's
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Niggur... this girl started seeing her period about two years ago!

Why doing this?

Come on... she barely has matured boobs!
angry

Or you wana bang her to death? undecided

Love is not about sex son.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
If you'd dedicate a song, not one as wack as this Tekno's

Thanks for the advice
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Makydebbie may people have gone through this thread and you are yet to say anything. I feel weary already cry
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Thanks for the advice
Anytime bro. Anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / Night Bus Romance / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.