Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again (9295 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:
Love is what I see when I look at you.
You are my fantasy you are my baby boo. kiss

My love is beautiful
my love is wonderful
my love is colourful
my love is my Belle full.
My love is bank alert
my love is coming from Congo.. cheesy

You like gongo also baby girl I am nice, other girls them do me left girl you do me right...if you like to watch movies na me get surprise. If it ever gets dark at night girl my screen is bright kiss

I swear to God I will never let you go baby come close make we take photo
Do you like samsiba or Toronto
baby girl my love is hotter than the sun in sokoto wink

Baby let me love you, baby let me treat you right...
Baby let me hold you, baby let me squeeze you tight smiley

Cc: that beautiful heart robber (((makydebbie)))

Hahaha, I knew I had seen that line somewhere and merely using the local search I got the evidence to prove you are Shamstiel!

Primitive, Scruffy-looking abomination You shall be shamed for this heinous act!
Is this what you have resorted to?

Trolling Nl girls with alternates, trying to come of as sweet and caring when all you want is their money! You mentally deranged, Empty headed Neanderthal.

https://www.nairaland.com/2982696/beautiful-nairaland-queen#43660668

There is the link to the thread where he used this very line to woo a certain girl.

Beware of this vainglorious, Attention seeking, Dimwitted, Criminally motivated e-scammer!

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin

Someone should call me when they pick aso-ebi and the wedding day is set.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by BiafranBushBoy: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Love is not about sex son.

Fvcking Joker!

Keep it up.... Since you are even hiding behind an alternate to exhibit your show of shame!

Go get some balls and log in into your main. Then the lil kid might consider you.

#BUSH
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bush wah? undecided

Don't let me place generational ..... on you... (If actually you meant my own bush) >sad

I was not referring to you.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by optional1(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
ohbo send her pm with ur real acct or tell ur close frnd to help u do it if u don't wat her to know.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CoolVoice(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
luscioustrish:
I love this...don't give up ohbo smiley

Is that really you on your dp?

Damn!!!!!! wink cool
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by BiafranBushBoy: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

I was not referring to you.

Ok... sorry about that.

#BUSH
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Hahaha, I knew I had seen that line somewhere and merely using the local search I got the evidence to prove you are Shamstiel!

Primitive, Scruffy-looking abomination You shall be shamed for this heinous act!
Is this what you have resorted to?

Trolling Nl girls with alternates, trying to come of as sweet and caring when all you want is their money! You mentally deranged, Empty headed Neanderthal.

https://www.nairaland.com/2982696/beautiful-nairaland-queen#43660668

There is the link to the thread where he used this very line to woo a certain girl.

Beware of this vainglorious, Attention seeking, Dimwitted, Criminally motivated e-scammer!

Smiles, you know nothing son. That was just a random song
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Fvcking Joker!

Keep it up.... Since you are even hiding behind an alternate to exhibit your show of shame!

Go get some balls and log in into your main. Then the lil kid might consider you.

#BUSH

Refrain from using such lame words on her. She is an entity of happiness not a reaper of shame as you are
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
optional1:
ohbo send her pm with ur real acct or tell ur close frnd to help u do it if u don't wat her to know.

I don't have friends on nairaland
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
MzLarem:
grin grin grin

Someone should call me when they pick aso-ebi and the wedding day is set.

Babe what's up?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

Smiles, you know nothing son. That was just a random song

Oh Shut it, The sooner you accept who you are the better.
Obviously you suffer from personality disorder!

#Little imp.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Oh Shut it, The sooner you accept who you are the better.
Obviously you suffer from personality disorder!

#Little imp.

I know you are jealousy because you really want this lady and you can't have her. You are jealous she is showing me little of her attention and might consider me
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by optional1(f): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

I don't have friends on nairaland

really then do it urself.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by ikp120(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
optional1:

Her pm no dey work well
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
optional1:

really
then do it urself.

Trying to. I had sent her a PM before but she didn't reply
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Franchise21(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Estharfabian:

Sweety, the poems are A bit basic, if you ask me? grin
Not impressive Atall... undecided

like Go Big or die trying!!!

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

Babe what's up?
I'm good,you?
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:
[b]My Dearest makydebbie

I hope this letter finds you. I hope and pray that you'll
treasure this; my words of truly profound and deep love for you always and forever!

Dee, I never knew a love like this could exist. I never thought it possible. Then I met you. I thought I knew what love was. You've shown me that I didn't know what it was at all.

Not until I met you. Now, I know what love is. I know; finally know what true love is. It is you. You are love itself. You are love incarnate! You are loves very soul. You are it's heart. Deborah you fell from heaven and into my arms. You vanquished my lonely heart; my sorrow, my sadness, the emptiness inside, my despair of living without ever knowing and having all that which is you.

True love! A love that is so pure, so precious a thing it can never be tainted. Nothing will ever tear us apart! No force in this world or in the heavens could ever take me away from you! No distance however great will ever diminish my unwavering devotion to you. Time; time will never get our love! Time apart from you will only make my love for you that much stronger. Stronger than it already is for you.

Makydebbie , you are my beating heart. You are the air I
breathe. You complete me. You make me whole. You;
Debbie are my life! Without you I could not exist. Without
you I wouldn't want to go on living! Without you I'd die!

I LOVE YOU Deborah !!!!!![/b]

Will you not halt being a mentally impaled imp? Humans in their right senses would indicate and imply their minds, but you an uncouth crabby loat would prefer to be tagged a rĂȘtard.

You keep proving more and more that you are shamstiel.

https://www.nairaland.com/2729594/note-nairalander-stole-heart#39912367

Just look at this. There he is, once again prying on the heart of a lady who might have as well fallen for his trap!
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Will you not halt being a mentally impaled imp? Humans in their right senses would indicate and imply their minds, but you an uncouth crabby loat would prefer to be tagged a rĂȘtard.

You keep proving more and more that you are shamstiel.

https://www.nairaland.com/2729594/note-nairalander-stole-heart#39912367

Just look at this. There he is, once again prying on the heart of a lady who might have as well fallen for his trap!
if I am Shamstiel you will be too scared to quote me son, now vanish from my mentions before I conjour my demons on you
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:

I know you are jealousy because you really want this lady and you can't have her. You are jealous she is showing me little of her attention and might consider me

What's that? Is that fear? Your fear has caused you to type balderdash-es and I don't speak stupid.

You'd do well to show some courtesy, You are going to be shamed!
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:
if I am Shamstiel you will be too scared to quote me son, now vanish from my mentions before I conjour my demons on you

Go on! Bring it on you dimwitted Ape! grin
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by refiner(f): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
bbmpin:
Kids! undecided

Seconded!..thirded... And fourthed!!!

angry
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by optional1(f): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
ikp120:

Her pm no dey work well
tor his luck.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by CentaurXXX: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

What's that? Is that fear? Your fear has caused you to type balderdash-es and I don't speak stupid.

You'd do well to show some courtesy, You are going to be shamed!

Don't tempt me, not when I have finally fallen in love. angry

Makydebbie. Say something
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

Seconded!..thirded... And fourthed!!!

angry
Miss nairaland grin
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by refiner(f): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ohbo:
I am not discouraged the ladies hate me for doing this. They only hate themselves for not being in this position you are @ makydebbie

Sure!

I'm really envious of her...cc makydebie,where at thou! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
CentaurXXX:

Go on! Bring it on you dimwitted Ape! grin

Last warning.
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
McBrooklyn.. You dinnuh see my message on whatsapp ahbi undecided undecided
Re: Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again by Ohbo: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

Sure!

I'm really envious of her...cc makydebie,where at thou! grin

Don't make me make you cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! OKOPOLY Student High On Tramadol Dies After Sex Romp (PHOTOS) / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.