Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only (52048 Views)

Madonna University Bans Tablets / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by dragonking3: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

most of Boko haram attacks were in mosques, market places, and polular joints, my brother are u telling me that its christians that populated marketplaces in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa, ot u forgot the Bomb attack at Kano central mosques that left more than 500+ dead

You can find what those herdsmen are, am proud Hausa-Fulani Sunni muslim and the case is actually the opppsite of what you think, though its hard for you to believe till when you set your leg in north and live with muslims, that time you will understand that if what the media is saying is 100% then what's actually happening in the north is 0.000011%

I'm still on my fact, if you need a backup proof about the southern Kaduna,whatsapp my number
You can never hide the truth.. Boko Haram first started killing Christians who refused to convert to Islam.. It is in the record books.

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
bezimo:
See the name of the school sef Umar Musa university, hope they won't be teaching them strategies for effective terrorism and bombing, this one that they have outlawed other reasonable associations.

Schools in the South have Islamic students association why not schools in the North having student association for Christians.

What a shame. See the intolerance of Islam, I hate them with perfect hatred.

Oh God where is President Trump.

Boss am graduate from that place ooo
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Jakess: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Even with free admission and free accommodation I will never dream of that school

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
dragonking3:
You can never hide the truth.. Boko Haram first started killing Christians who refused to convert to Islam.. It is in the record books.

What do you mean??

guess u ar given me proof with just a cropped image, with no references, guy I'm still here, u have phone, u have data and u havr google, just change ur search keywords and press enter again
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jakess:
Even with free admission and free accommodation I will never dream of that school

And u will never get that, so continue to live ur unexplored U dat place u ar

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by dragonking3: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

What do you mean??

guess u ar given me proof with just a cropped image, with no references, guy I'm still here, u have phone, u have data and u havr google, just change ur search keywords and press enter again

Here is my reference https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria

Where is yours?

And if you check the reference, you will see that the Muslims are always causing trouble and fighting the Christians in the north which is very sad and evil.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by laribari(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:
I only pity those that are insulting Igbos, there's nothing like one Nigeria.

How can you say that when there is actually one Nigeria and that's where we are. By constitution we are one but divided in many people's mind.

Make the country divide, you will still see yoruba and Ibo people taking visa to cross over as they are almost everywhere in the world, not to talk of other Nigerians too.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by sekundosekundo: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
laribari:

How can you say that when there is actually one Nigeria and that's where we are. By constitution we are one but divided in many people's mind.

Which constitution if I may ask,

is it Sharia constitution or Buhari's constitution which says that all the chief security officers must come from North.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by laribari(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
If Muslim people don't want you to attend their schools (because that is what it means), then move abi? Dem tie you there? Being a Christian there sef na risk.

It's no news that they try to copy everything christian as they fear their people are converting. Now they also hold Muslim prayers on Sundays (just to prevent potential converts from going to church); unlike before they only pray fridays.

If christians have universities and islamic stuff aren't allowed there, so why should we christians complain? This is common sense naa.

Give to Caesar what is Caesars.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by laribari(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Which constitution if I may ask,

is it Sharia constitution or Buhari's constitution which says that all the chief security officers must come from North.

Under which constitution are they operating? Isn't it federal rep of Nigeria?

We made a mistake voting in an idiot, so let's accept our wrong.

That guy wey trek to Abuja because buhari win, dem suppose jail am now ooo!
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by bakry86: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
willibounce1:

Please tell us the govt schools in southwest that won't allow Muslim gathering. You lying potential terrorist.

I've told u already, but this is it again.

OK let me b specific now. Wen I was schooling at Ibadan Grammar School in Ibadan, we used to hold mssn weekly meeting/programme in d school. One faithful day, our geography teacher(name forgotten) popularly called reverend came to inform us at d gathering that Muslims' gathering would no longer be allowed in d school. we had to move to a nearby Mosque outside d school, peacefully n jejely.
I may not be able to provide u wt any proof cos no memo/letter/note etc was issued to that effect, but I'm sure all IGS's students, home or abroad, living or dead, past n present (Christians included ) can testify to dis.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by yankeypha: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
yankeypha:
Nigerian Government are cheating us, they knew what they are doing, that is why kalu is fighting for our right.
. Progressive People's Forum

*Shocking confession by Musa Abdullah on Biafra, N'Delta*

Good Evening Biafrans,

My name is Musa Abdullah from Kano state. I studied at Lagos state University and presently working with Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.

Due to my education, I have been enlightened as to the happenings in Nigeria. We in the North voted for Buhari because he is our brother.

We wanted power to return to the North. We knew he cannot fix anything in Nigeria. In our mosques, they always taught us to make sure we remove that infidel call Jonathan.

We were meant to hate Jonathan with our spirit, soul and body. Infact, Igbos living in the North were very very lucky. They escaped death by the whiskers through the victory of Baba.

Had Baba lost, my brothers where already on standby waiting for instructions to lynch any pig from the South.

I was personally in the situation room as things unfold. I felt for the Igbos then. I really pitied them. I knew that my brothers in the North had been brain washed but I dare not speak.

I sighed in relief when Baba was declared the winner and my brothers where told to relax, that they should go to the streets and celebrate.

That was how the bloodshed was averted to the glory of Allah. I knew something was really wrong with my brothers.

Kano gave Buhari the highest vote. It was massively rigged in his favour. That was why the INEC officer in charge of Kano was burnt alive with his family after the election to cover up the rigging. I wept for my people.

Now what are we seeing? Baba has abandoned us. My brothers in the North are dying every day of hunger. Prices of things are so high, we can't even eat three square meal a day.

My Northern Elders are not worried. They are only after power remaining in the North. Not only that, my concern now is what is about to come. They have already planned on how to deal with the Niger Deltans.

Of course you are aware that all the military personnel and weapons have been deployed in Niger D
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulbnyusuf(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
dragonking3:

Here is my reference https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria

Where is yours?

And if you check the reference, you will see that the Muslims are always causing trouble and fighting the Christians in the north which is very sad and evil.

Oga Boss, go there and read the list again, then come back and tell me how many church attacks are there
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by dragonking3: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

Oga Boss, go there and read the list again, then come back and tell me how many church attacks are there
Which kind thing be dis na? Oya, give us your own proof here let's see.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
The school authority has explained in details.
And it very clear to an objective mind.
It was found that so many Muslim Associations were springing up in the school.The authorities in a bid to stop any future dominance of a particular group now issued a statement that all muslim association are not allowed except Muslim student society.

This does not stop CAN student wing from being registered.

When I see write ups like this op own,I weepfor Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulbnyusuf(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
yankeypha:
. Progressive People's Forum

*Shocking confession by Musa Abdullah on Biafra, N'Delta*

Good Evening Biafrans,

My name is Musa Abdullah from Kano state. I studied at Lagos state University and presently working with Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.

Due to my education, I have been enlightened as to the happenings in Nigeria. We in the North voted for Buhari because he is our brother.

We wanted power to return to the North. We knew he cannot fix anything in Nigeria. In our mosques, they always taught us to make sure we remove that infidel call Jonathan.

We were meant to hate Jonathan with our spirit, soul and body. Infact, Igbos living in the North were very very lucky. They escaped death by the whiskers through the victory of Baba.

Had Baba lost, my brothers where already on standby waiting for instructions to lynch any pig from the South.

I was personally in the situation room as things unfold. I felt for the Igbos then. I really pitied them. I knew that my brothers in the North had been brain washed but I dare not speak.

I sighed in relief when Baba was declared the winner and my brothers where told to relax, that they should go to the streets and celebrate.

That was how the bloodshed was averted to the glory of Allah. I knew something was really wrong with my brothers.

Kano gave Buhari the highest vote. It was massively rigged in his favour. That was why the INEC officer in charge of Kano was burnt alive with his family after the election to cover up the rigging. I wept for my people.

Now what are we seeing? Baba has abandoned us. My brothers in the North are dying every day of hunger. Prices of things are so high, we can't even eat three square meal a day.

My Northern Elders are not worried. They are only after power remaining in the North. Not only that, my concern now is what is about to come. They have already planned on how to deal with the Niger Deltans.

Of course you are aware that all the military personnel and weapons have been deployed in Niger D

Chill up bro, cool down and go gefe, I have this fabricated article and its written by biafran or wateva like U. Na fat lies I dey smell everywhere

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulbnyusuf(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Which kind thing be dis na? Oya, give us your own proof here let's see.

Oga mi serve dat ur reference as my reference too, Oya now answer my question
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by dragonking3: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

Oga mi serve dat ur reference as my reference too, Oya now answer my question
Nope,i can't be providing all.. Bring Your Own then we can move from there.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by oluxy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is a sure truth that this religions of no peace but preaching peace has an hiding agenda.

But my chellenge is; our Christian big men at the top would be mute about it.

The people that made that law must be st*pid.
I hate religion that think with anus because that is where all thier followers think from. Those that think right are those that have mingle with the religion of light and there are reading the scripture secretly.

Through this kat uni, its obvious that things not need to be taking softly about this islamism.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
daretodiffer:
Which South?

You shouldn't be talking about what you know nothing about?
Baba nor b u I won quote b4
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulbnyusuf(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Nope,i can't be providing all.. Bring Your Own then we can move from there.

it seem like u want me copy paste by force abi?, okay Boss no yawa, I dey loyal

here it is https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
danjumakolo:
The school authority has explained in details.
And it very clear to an objective mind.
It was found that so many Muslim Associations were springing up in the school.The authorities in a bid to stop any future dominance of a particular group now issued a statement that all muslim association are not allowed except Muslim student society.

This does not stop CAN student wing from being registered.

When I see write ups like this op own,I weepfor Nigeria.

Now be true to yourself; did the school show thesame Memo? Was it thesame as the OP's? On reading it yourself did you get the message the school is now claiming to be passing out? Lastly, how difficult is it for the school to specify their work? Can it be used to delay an incoming religious association? I will ansa dis, Yes, until they raise public alarm.
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
me69:
good response from the Muslims. It is because Muslims in the north have allowed Christians to do what they want, build churches and preach everywhere and they now want to incite troubles. It's over now, all Christians should be banned from building and preaching in Muslim areas. Go to the south are Muslims given to kind of freedom given to them in the north

Shut up!!! I live in warri, there is a mosque in the Petroleum training Institute, muslims pray there every time, behind my house a place called Garki, because the rear Cow there, there is a mosque too, dey disturb me sometimes early in the morning, so shut ur trap abeg. And b realistic with ursef
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by dragonking3: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

it seem like u want me copy paste by force abi?, okay Boss no yawa, I dey loyal

here it is https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria
Copying my own link. Where are the so called proof and pictures you claim to have?
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by abdulbnyusuf(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
dragonking3:
Copying my own link. Where are the so called proof and pictures you claim to have?

I said WhatsApp me if u want a backup proofs about southern Kaduna, with all due respect stay consistent Boss

And that link u shared is also my proof about the BokoHaram

I'm still here, 70% of Boko haram victims are Muslims
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by snowblaq(f): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:
Does covenant,redeemers university etc allow muslim gathering

U just want to make trouble where nd when there is none.

I passs
...do these universities u mentioned sound like government owned universities.....
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
BlueWizAngel:

Now be true to yourself; did the school show thesame Memo? Was it thesame as the OP's? On reading it yourself did you get the message the school is now claiming to be passing out? Lastly, how difficult is it for the school to specify their work? Can it be used to delay an incoming religious association? I will ansa dis, Yes, until they raise public alarm.

Hello friend...this school has issued another statement yesterday that it not targeted at xtians.It was targeted at other Muslim societies.Tijanniya movement in particular was why this order was given.

Hope this helps
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by joeyswift(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Khd95:
Does covenant,redeemers university etc allow muslim gathering

U just want to make trouble where nd when there is none.

I passs

You are a joker. Madonna University treats Muslims with all fairness as Christians
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by greatcrown: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
nafdak:

Umar yaradua university is not a federal university, pls check well and see

Checks were done before commenting.

My position is still valid.

U may need to educate me if you feel otherwise!
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by DonCortino: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
excel001:

You must not erect a building before you worship during my univ days we never had any building of our own but we made use of the school hall just because we were under no restriction. Has any of the SE/SS public school banned a Muslim association? that should be your question if you are rational

No muslim activity was ever banned in any southern school. Except its a private school!!!!
Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by ayindejimmy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
DonCortino:

As long as tax payers money went into that school, it I totally wrong! American n british govt funded some of our federal/stte unis! Does that give anybody the right to ban islam from those schools??

Leave the school for them!!! angry

If all christians portray attitude like yours, nigeria will be islamised by 5pm today! angry
Mr man it's a state school

1. 95% of people in Katsina are Muslim

2. The construction of the school was solely funded by the Saudi Arabian government

3. Virtually all the members of the Katsina State House of Assembly are Moslems

4. Katsina is a Moslem state, has a Moslem government, and the school belongs to Katsina

5. Beside that University, there's a Polytechnic of Katsina. Opposite it, there is a federal college of Education, Katsina. And they both have NIFEST, FCS and Catholic associations among others. We even have a Chapel of Reconciliation at Fatkat. I was a member of FCS and there was no form of religious discrimination all through my stay there.

You can't just stay wherever you are without ever going to Katsina b4 and claim to know better.

1 Like

Re: Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only by uwajeh(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please let's stop being stupid. You would not find any muslim association in Covenant University, Bowen, Babcock, Landmark et al. I'm a Christian and one of the few who vehemently supported the Republican Party in the last US elections cos I knew that a win for Hillary would spell doom for Christianity but please such stupid and poorly researched articles won't help anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission / Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.